Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane (61896 Views)

Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) / See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With / See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by belamour(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Only Arik Will Endanger Their Passenger
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by sacora(f): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
H
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by tempest01(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
This one na rough play oh....I for sue the airline after this flight
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by kolaaderin: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
iamjayboss:
Nigeria comedian Bright Okpocha popularly known as Basketmouth shared this photo inside a plane showing how they used carton to to close the window of the plane as he was on his way to the US.

He also said anybody that can name the airline correctly will get a free ticket to watch Lord of the Ribs with Basketmouth Live at the Apollo London on February 14th.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA2dvH4HTkz/

Cc lalasticlala

Watin him self dey do for Arik air, the airline is a disaster waiting to happen. But to be candid this is impossible, no pilot dares fly that plane.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by charlydot(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
So what shall we do..
iamjayboss:
Nigeria comedian Bright Okpocha popularly known as Basketmouth shared this photo inside a plane showing how they used carton to to close the window of the plane as he was on his way to the US.

He also said anybody that can name the airline correctly will get a free ticket to watch Lord of the Ribs with Basketmouth Live at the Apollo London on February 14th.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA2dvH4HTkz/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by 9jatatafo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is pure lie. I don't believe it
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by justmenoni: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
No mind am...he perhaps know how gullible some of his fans might be cos he's going to offer them free entry ticket to a show in linfon!!! Is he also going to procure visa plane ticket and hotel for them?

Nigerian celebrities are overhyped and so full of bullshit.

undecided
HungerBAD:
Lie.

Would have believed the story until the US was mentioned.

No Airline in the world dare risk the US sanctions,by flying this into their Airspace.

Very certain it is a local flight,if really there is a plane with an inside like this.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by SDC2(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
justmenoni:
No mind am...he perhaps know how gullible some of his fans might be cos he's going to offer them free entry ticket to a show in linfon!!! Is he also going to procure visa plane ticket and hotel for them?

Nigerian celebrities are overhyped and so full of bullshit.

undecided
Sorry you are not a celebrity, its not in your lineage.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by canalily(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
But there seems not to be any question in that statement so I wonder what I have to get right to get a free ticket.
what is your humble nameundecided
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by theshaderoom: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lie.

No Airline in the world dare risk the US sanctions,by flying this into their Airspace.

Very certain it is a local flight,if really there is a plane with an inside like this.

It's actually a US airline called Delta Air lines. A reddit user posted that picture.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Afrok:
cheesy... typical of Uniport campus shuttle...Basket mouth and jokes, i hope he bought gala and lacasera on the flight during hold upwink.
hold up
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
1) it's possible to use that as just a shade. If it was the real window then the pilot would have returned to the airport as he wont be able to pressurize the plane.

2) it's not a international Delta or United flight. Of that I'm sure.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

It's actually a US airline called Delta Air lines. A reddit user posted that picture.

I do not believe that to be true.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by deavicky(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
freshness2020:
See risk of life.
If breeze tear that carton eeeh!
Omo na gbege oo. One should protest this before we hear another touching
Story.
there is usually a 'hard glass' rigidly fixed to the body of the craft. What u see inside is just slide to see the airspace. No flight can move with even a crack at that rigid glass. Since what was covered is not that first glass the plane could be flown to any part of the world.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Funjosh(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Iranu, Abasha lipsrsealed
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by castrokins(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
The Answer Is Dana Air
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Quonset: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Holy smokes, you've got to be kidding me.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by vicstar(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
mehn dat airline is so busted! undecided
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by justmenoni: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
U are nothing but an ode..so ur face u be celeb with all of ur wack music...u are nothing but a jobless low life mofo...music ain't for ur entire generation so find something else to do instead of wasting away... Were man dey form celeb..I pity ur career sha..even airforce1 and andyblaze are super than u are and u might need to look up to them for inspirations... Oloshi forming celeb.

SDC2:

Sorry you are not a celebrity, its not in your lineage.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by HRich(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lie.

No Airplane will dare risk such, be it local or International
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Wizlion: 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
shebi na person wey go airport before fit know names of airline talk less of guessing..abeg leave trash for lawma
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Afrok:
cheesy... typical of Uniport campus shuttle... Basket mouth and jokes, i hope he bought gala and lacasera on the flight during hold upwink.
grin cheesy grin cheesy Kwontinu falling our hand embarassed
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by ellechrystal(f): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lie.

How do u know. How sure r u?? R u the one who saw it n took a pic of it? We will b here in naija talking of how sophisticated d USA is. My dear don't b deceived, its not d way we think in some cases. This picture is possible, else he won't put it out there. So calm down n wait for an answer before u type.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by bishopmart(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
End time plane kiss
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
MeloGist:
cheesy Trust Naija Guys grin grin

See the lucky winner Here:-
http://www.melogist.com/you-wont-believe-what-basketmouth-found-inside-an-airplane/
you are a freak angry
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
ellechrystal:

How do u know. How sure r u?? R u the one who saw it n took a pic of it? We will b here in naija talking of how sophisticated d USA is. My dear don't b deceived, its not d way we think in some cases. This picture is possible, else he won't put it out there. So calm down n wait for an answer before u type.
It's not possible. This is just a joke.
Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Tpharell: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
ellechrystal:

I believe basket mouth had people like you in mind when he posted that!

1 Like

Re: What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane by Afrok(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

grin cheesy grin cheesy Kwontinu falling our hand embarassed
my dear so far falling unique hands won't stop them from giving me my certificate after clearance, i can kwontinu cheesy cheesy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I'm Not Done" - Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) / This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.