Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Buhari And His Fight Against Corruption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Fight Against Corruption. (968 Views)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And His Fight Against Corruption. by MoneyMerchant(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Buhari and his fight against corruption Part1 (2016 BUDGET)

Barbing allowance for PMB Haircut in 2016 is 79m in the Budget of fraudulent change matra.

I want to ask, how many times does Buhari have his haircut per week? With this exorbitant amount of money allocated only for his fraudulent haircut meaning; he will be having his haircut on a daily basis and even at that, he cant never justify to use such amount of money for hair cut within a year

In my calculation; 79,000,000/365 = 216,348

Let say PMB have his haircut on a daily basis, meaning his barber charged him #216,348. Two Hundred and Sixteen Thousand, three hundrend and forty-eight Naira. (I cant put only there because it can be ONLY)
Eeiiiiii is this not a scam?
Is this not corruption?,
Is this not cheating??

APC deceived Nigerians with change slogan. Say no to PMB 2016 BUDGET

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Fight Against Corruption. by ckmayoca: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
If this is true then what's the essence of salary cut?
Scope to shut the NLC up right?
Re: Buhari And His Fight Against Corruption. by ElCule: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nigerianssmiley
Re: Buhari And His Fight Against Corruption. by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 23, 2016
ha ha ha ha ha ha......................APC is the best definition of SCAM
these people are so evil
well chanji will soon tire those who voted for it
this one chance bus never even start to load o.............. so make una sit back relax and watch as bubu the driver drives the zoo to its end.................
APC conductors oya come and start chanting chanji chanji kai baba kai baboon sai bubu oya come ooooooo
by the time bubu finish with chanji ehn, una eye go opin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Fight Against Corruption. by arresa: 1:41am On Jan 23, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3316261_img20151214221911_jpeg1fe565c74b7fc7d2b96f02ccce220e37

Why are you IpOdS still crying over Nigeria?

I thought you losers don leave Nigeria on top your internet iPoD boat...

Abi you are the remnants that missed the boat to the land of Israel...? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Fight Against Corruption. by MoneyMerchant(m): 2:10am On Jan 23, 2016
That is the change Nigerians got, I call it scam change.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Fight Against Corruption. by Chubhie: 2:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Please let's spare a moment and pray for a certain zombie that escaped from alausa on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Fight Against Corruption. by Ishilove: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2016
arresa:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3316261_img20151214221911_jpeg1fe565c74b7fc7d2b96f02ccce220e37

Why are you IpOdS still crying over Nigeria?

I thought you losers don leave Nigeria on top your internet iPoD boat...

Abi you are the remnants that missed the boat to the land of Israel...? grin
Who the heck created this picture?? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When It Pays To Be Silent. The Political Mistakes Of Olisa Metuh. / The Nigerian Political Class And The Citizens Quest For Good Governance / Boko Haram: Security Personnel Displays Gallantry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.