Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards (2003 Views)

Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott / Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by blueAgent(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Trump said another fantastically amazing thing, telling the Blacks to stop whining about the Oscars, telling them they have their own awards on BET. This is basically an endorsement of racial segregation. The thing is, most Blacks would hear this and be like “yeh, yeh – he got a point der.” Typical Blacks just want to live in their own neighborhoods, have sex, sell drugs and kill one another. SJW Blacks are rare, and mostly female. The problem is that you can get Blacks to believe anything, and they do naturally hate White people, as all races naturally hate all other races (except Whites, who are prone to ethnomasochism). The Jews are able to get them to do whatever they want them to do.
this guy is on point.
Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by MissingBudget: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Unfortunately he is echoing the minds of most Americans. Racist bascard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by bettercreature(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
It's going to be fun to see Donald trump as Americas president
Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by ckmayoca: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
No nairalander shld blame him cos it's true and we r mostly tribalistic on here which is worse more than a racist.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by Chubhie: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
let me twit him and seek his opinions on the 8th wonder of the world---PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by omenka(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
I can hardly wait to see his tweets when he hears that Ekpas are claiming to be Israelites. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by blueAgent(m): 2:47am On Jan 23, 2016
ckmayoca:
No nairalander shld blame him cos it's true and we r mostly tribalistic on here which is worse more than a racist.

true.
Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by blueAgent(m): 2:49am On Jan 23, 2016
dailystormer.com/trump-mocks-oscar-boycott-says-blacks-have-bet-awards/
Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by blueAgent(m): 2:49am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by modath(f): 3:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Donald Trump is an excuse of a human being with that nonsense rug on his head... angry angry

Not only does he love excessive attention, he is a Jonathan 2.0 who uses societal divisions & fault lines to identify with a group ,align with their sentiments and bias to lock down their votes, without giving any thought to the attendant hatred , strife and anger...

what is happening to Nigeria right now is a result of a divisive campaign, America won't be any different..

I dislike Hillary but i hope she wins...

Trump is not fit to be a city mayor , let alone a governor, he is unworthy!! Mad man..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12111383/Donald-Trump-says-all-white-Oscars-nomination-doesnt-matter-because-black-people-have-the-BET-awards.html

OP, have attached a more credible source, kindly attach to your story.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by blueAgent(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

Donald Trump is an excuse of a human being with that nonsense rug on his head... angry angry

Not only does he love excessive attention, he is a Jonathan 2.0 who uses societal divisions & fault lines to identify with a group ,align with their sentiments and bias to lock down their votes, without giving any thought to the attendant hatred , strife and anger...

what is happening to Nigeria right now is a result of a divisive campaign, America won't be any different..

I dislike Hillary but i hope she wins...

Trump is not fit to be a city mayor , let alone a governor, he is unworthy!! Mad man..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12111383/Donald-Trump-says-all-white-Oscars-nomination-doesnt-matter-because-black-people-have-the-BET-awards.html

OP, have attached a more credible source, kindly attach to your story.

Yea thanks.
but i feel Trump is what America needs now. enough of this political correctness .
Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by Day169: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2016
It's time to smell the coffee. .. I think Trump is an unrepentant racist!

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by Mamatee07: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Yea thanks.
but i feel Trump is what America needs now. enough of this political correctness .

He is too extreme and will only end up breeding more hate between the races. You'll start seeing more racial clashes and home grown terrorists
Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by blueAgent(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mamatee07:

He is too extreme and will only end up breeding more hate between the races. You'll start seeing more racial clashes and home grown terrorists

but America is approximately 15% Black. If the
same logic was applied to professional
basketball teams, each team would only be
allowed to have a maximum of TWO black
players ...based on diversity.
Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by Genius100: 6:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Guys.. Common... It's obvious Trump did not say this. This is just another one of those made up stories. Trump is not an idiot. He knows people that vote in republican primaries are gullible so he's saying what they want to hear it I can bet anything he did not say this..
Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by blueAgent(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genius100:
Guys.. Common... It's obvious Trump did not say this. This is just another one of those made up stories. Trump is not an idiot. He knows people that vote in republican primaries are gullible so he's saying what they want to hear it I can bet anything he did not say this..

He said it appeared on a UK paper. the telegraph
Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by Amein(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Good one,I am with you trump.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by orisa37: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Trump is a certified megalomaniac.
Re: Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards by babyfaceafrica: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
The greatest 1diot known to man and the winner is .......Trump

(1) (Reply)

Ex-Nigerian Ambassador To The UK Dr. Dalhatu Tafida Quits PDP - Sahara Reporters / APC Members Booed Obaseki, Edo APC Guber Candidate During Campaign (video) / FIRS Earns N2.7tr Revenue In 9 Months – Fowler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.