Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks (824 Views)

"Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo / Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture / I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by arena2007: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Popular media personality, Tolu Oniru popularly known as Toolz decided to put out a word of advice out for her female folks.
She shared the photo above which displayed the message and asked if she could get a few hundred Amens…… do you agree with her? kindly comment Amen below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA12LhkE3XG/?taken-by=toolzo

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by arena2007: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Amen ooo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by yusaze2007: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
amen
Re: Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by Carowline(f): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by adonbilivit: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
you won't die if you don't wear butt pads.

you won't die if you don't deceive guys with fake push up bra.

you won't die if you work hard and buy yourself any car u cherish, take your self on vacation. you won't die if u stop seeing guys as ur ATM
Re: Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by raayah(f): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
How is this advice powerful?

The men who are using Samsung and Nokia? Are they saying they can't find women? Is it every married /partnered man that has car!?

Please girls should set their standards as they please.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by adonbilivit: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
raayah:
How is this advice powerful?

The men who are using Samsung and Nokia? Are they saying they can't find women? Is it every married /partnered man that has car!?

Please girls should set their standards as they please.
u never reach 30 something abi?
Re: Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by yorex2011: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2016

Re: Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by cruzita(f): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
mtcheeeew when I heard powerful I was expecting juju message
Re: Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by Chestar5(f): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Words on the marble cool...
Each person to his own life, business, opinion etc.
Re: Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by LONJITARLE(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Common sense....Ben Bruce recruit.
Re: Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by aalangel(f): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mtcheww.
Re: Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by youngberry001(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
mtcheeeew when I heard powerful I was expecting juju message
shuuuuu!!!

dis 1 no go hear word ooh
Re: Toolz Shares Powerful Advice For The Female Folks by nairagossip1: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2016
good advice

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Lady's Selfie / Naija Guy Proposes To His Beautiful Girlfriend On A Flight / Linda, Nice Save. You are forgiven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.