Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? (6865 Views)

The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. / Help With A Job Of A Pump Attendant. / Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by dedons: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please who can help me with the salary range of a filling station pump attendant?

Thank you.
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by raayah(f): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
20-30k but they make more money than that especially during scarcity Period.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by dedons: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
raayah:
20-30k but they make more money than that especially during scarcity Period.
wow!

Can u please help connect my youger sister to one?
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by LordMecuzy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
15k for the Independent marketers
25k above for major marketers
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by dedons: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
LordMecuzy:
15k for the Independent marketers

25k above for major marketers
please can u help secure for my little sister?
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by wiseabuo: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Guy are you sure if the girl in question is not your girl friend? Pls be plane here we all in the forum are mature minds, and we are vry ready hlp when is necessary.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by matrix199(m): 5:47am On Jan 23, 2016
wiseabuo:
Guy are you sure if the girl in question is not your girl friend? Pls be plain here we all in the forum are mature minds, and we are vry ready hlp when is necessary.

How does "who needs the work" concern you? Whether it's his girlfriend, his sister, his mother, or his grandmother, If you want to help, help!

Not every1 on this forum is mature, and it's obvious!

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by tenderlaw(m): 5:53am On Jan 23, 2016
matrix199:

How does who needs the work concern you? Whether it's his girlfriend, his sister, his mother, or his grandmother, If you want to help, help!

Guy relax. He asked a valid question. Tomorrow now somebody will be wailing that they are nyanshing his gf...after telling us say Na him sister. Better to lay it open now.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by matrix199(m): 6:07am On Jan 23, 2016
tenderlaw:

Guy relax. He asked a valid question. Tomorrow now somebody will be wailing that they are nyanshing his gf...after telling us say Na him sister. Better to lay it open now.

That's an irrelevant question. How does knowing who truly needs the job concern him?

He said his sister needs the job, not his gf. A sensible helper will help without having doubts. When a beggar begs you for money to eat, do u stand to ask him if he truly needs the money for food, or if he wants to go smoke with it?

The point is, render help unconditionally.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by emamos: 6:39am On Jan 23, 2016
matrix199:

That's an irrelevant question. How does knowing who truly needs the job concern him?

He said his sister needs the job, not his gf. A sensible helper will help without having doubts. When a beggar begs you for money to eat, do u stand to ask him if he truly needs the money for food, or if he wants to go smoke with it?

The point is, render help unconditionally.
well said
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by dedons: 7:09am On Jan 23, 2016
wiseabuo:
Guy are you sure if the girl in question is not your girl friend? Pls be plane here we all in the forum are mature minds, and we are vry ready hlp when is necessary.
it's my little sister and not my girl friend.
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by dedons: 7:10am On Jan 23, 2016
matrix199:

How does who needs the work concern you? Whether it's his girlfriend, his sister, his mother, or his grandmother, If you want to help, help!

God bless you bro.
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by SoNature(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2016
OP, please note that salaries paid to pump attendants depend solely on the decision of the owner of the station. I have managed a petrol station before but had to quit the job because I felt it was an indecent job.

My MD had 3 petrol stations back then and as manager of one of them, I was paying my pump attendants 10k monthly until he decided to slash it to 9k to make the salaries uniform.

I was so mad at him, but then I was helpless because there was nothing I could do about it. So, salaries depend on the owners.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by Profkomolafe(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Pls If anyone can help secure a pump attendant job around ojo local govt of lagos, I wouldn't mind..... Nid money lyk kilode.
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by Ayoola171(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2016
This thread might be useful for me.
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by dedons: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ayoola171:
This thread might be useful for me.
oya o
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by dedons: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oya o
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by matrix199(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
OP, you didn't state your choice location. What if sm1 offers a fuel attendant job in Maiduguri, or Yobe?!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by dedons: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
matrix199:
OP, you didn't state your choice location. What if sm1 offers a fuel attendant job in Maiduguri, or Yobe?!
shocked

lagos mainland is my location...

Around isolo/mushin to be precise.
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by SPG4U(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
[size=20pt]OP sincerely i dont know, if i know i will tell you [/size]

meanwhile guys see this threaad on nairaland on the new way to cure stroke, obesity, burn fat, and obesity

https://www.nairaland.com/2844443/know-anybody-down-stroke
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? by dedons: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
SPG4U:
[size=20pt]OP sincerely i dont know, if i know i will tell you [/size]

meanwhile guys see this threaad on nairaland on the new way to cure stroke, obesity, burn fat, and obesity

https://www.nairaland.com/2844443/know-anybody-down-stroke
please help me research

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Interview / Hamilton Lloyd And Associates Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Dss Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.