Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? (24259 Views)

What Is The Salary Range Of A Pump Attendant? / Help With A Job Of A Pump Attendant. / B.sc Holder As A Receptionist!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by dbanjj1629(m): 6:05am On Jan 16, 2016
Goodmorning Nairalanders, pls does it make sense for a B.sc holder to pick up a pump attendant job pending the time he/she gets something better? You opinion pls
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 16, 2016
An idle hand is a devil's workshop.

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by nonjebose(m): 6:20am On Jan 16, 2016
dbanjj1629:
Goodmorning Nairalanders, pls does it make sense for a B.sc holder to pick up a pump attendant job pending the time he/she gets something better? You opinion pls
A big yes! What is wrong with putting food on the table and avoiding some temptations arising from being broke pending when something better comes up

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by ykolajide: 6:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Forget abt status do watever comes to ur way xcluding stealing,am also a graduate and currently wk wit a security company as an officer,just keep praying and move on ur life work na work....

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by adeememman(m): 7:07am On Jan 16, 2016
Thats not what shd be ur concern but rather not loosing focus after getting little comfort from the job. My advice is, take the job and dont ever stop searching for a better job. You even have a better chance of meeting people that can elevate you there, depending on ur attitude @ work. Lastly humble urself (part of attitude) wen u get there. I wish u d very best.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by islandmoon: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2016
yes

5 Likes

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2016
Don't let me get there before you....

On a more serious note.... If there is nothing you doing at the moment.. .. Pleas pick up the job.. Its not forever buddy.. .. You will find better ones with time

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Dyt(f): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2016
If it pays me 10times the minimum wage
I will not only do it
I will fight for it
angry angry

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2016
No it doesn't make sense.
But it made sense for a graduate to be broke and jobless at present.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Donald3d(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2016
haba,the question is do you have a better option at the moment ?,my advice do the job with diligence,u might meet your next boss there,always smile,speak your "phoneh",no dey yan pidgin everytime.be clean always and look to BABA above,working without faith and prayers is like building a house without a solid foundation and a strong roof.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2016
Does it make sense for a B.Sc holder to be jobless for another year?

38 Likes

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by omarithmetics: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2016
Makes more sense to be a "B.sc Holder" and umployed
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Sharp9: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2016
Devil tempts everybody but an idle man tempts devil. d wrk will nt take all day, u will still have time for job searching

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Adeoba10(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2016
dbanjj1629:
Bro, i b graduate, na daily contribution i dey collect, pending d time better job go come my way.... U be man, u gaz hustle hard

16 Likes

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by abimbawealth(f): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2016
Why not?

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Chukazu: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2016
pump attendant?
that means you are working in an oil company naa.
"subsidy money.? "
would you rather wait for hunger and poverty to do "collabo " for your head

28 Likes

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by akp202(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2016
as long as it is meant to keep both body and soul together until something good comes up later then i see nothing wrong with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by ogawisdom(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2016
dbanjj1629:

Lol does it make sense for a man dt failed waec to b d president of Nigeria.

Does it make sense for a PhD holder to apply to become dangote truck driver

Does it make sense for a bsc holder to stay idle at home BC he/she feels he is bigger than a pump attendant job

Does it make sense for a dollar to sell at 305 naira, nothing makes sense anymore naija is a bunch of nonsenses

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Weedcrusher: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2016
Capital No

There are no fuel attendant in developed countries. Those jobs are automated......I understand the level of unemployment in Nigeria, but don't limit your potential

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by sugarbelly3: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2016
Hunger never tear u yet... Here in Texas, we serve ourselves at the gas station

3 Likes

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by abumeinben(m): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2016
Bro...that's an oil and gas experience o.

U go think say na joke. At least you'll get used to their terminologies.

I started with teaching in one of those lessons close to unilag.

Employers would not like to hear dat u were idle just becos u hadn't found ur dream job. Take it man.

Start anywhere, but never 4get where you're going in life

6 Likes

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Gsmooth51: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2016
Survive with that first...but don't make it permanent...Make sure you keep seeking hire grounds and look for more offers...everyday...Thou I cannot not do it..
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by johnwizey: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2016
A bird in hand.....
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by brunofarad(m): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2016
There's nothing wrong with that ogs

Nigerians and diginity of labour
Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by anonimi: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2016

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by johnwizey: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2016
ogawisdom:

Does it make sense for a bsc holder to stay idle at home BC he/she feels he is bigger than a pump attendant job

Does it make sense for a dollar to sell at 305 naira, nothing makes sense anymore naija is a bunch of nonsenses
Total opposite of your monicker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Shortyy(f): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Every opportunity pays. Instead of kidnapping, stick with this one.

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by Ybaby: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2016
Always follow the food chain....(legally and morally)

Alaba boys know this !

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by BruzMoney(m): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2016
ogawisdom:

Ur moniker is a big lie. it should be the opposite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by bmos(m): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=2kaybiel post=42020211. [/quote]

No! No! Until hunger wire the bsc holder b4 sense come. Tell me, does anything make sense anymore in Naija?

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by petux(m): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2016
nope buh it make sense to b sitting at home all day.....idiot

2 Likes

Re: Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? by AdeyanjuGF: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2016
If you are deligent and dedicated you can become the manager in a very short period of time

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jobs In Ibadan. / The Untold Stories Of Nigerians Seeking Work In Libya. So Unfortunate! / Supreme Nigeria Limited Invite, Anyone Got This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.