Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page (8306 Views)

DC Legends Of Tomorrow..fan Page / Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page / Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by DaVinci24(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
I love the first episode. I thought it was just going to be all action until I got to the midpoint and everything felt very emotional and real. This show has the ability to beat even The Flash.

I'm calling all fans. Let's talk about it as it goes on.

Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Present!! smiley smiley
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Lekan155: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
On board.... smiley
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
lets see how this goes.
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Krasid(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by sugaDaddy(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Hope it gets better. I didn't really enjoy this episode. It feels a bit like SuperGirl in its silliness (btw, I don't hate SuperGirl).

The old guy kidnapping the kid was really annoying. The bar fight with Sarah, and the Prison break brothers was cool tho.

Seeing as this was just a Pilot episode, I'm willing to give it another go.

Rant over

1 Like

Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by damibravo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
The first episode looks kinda childish like the above posted said about Supergirl... .

Only Micheal Scoffield made it a little matured....

But I expect a crossover with the flash.. ..
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
sugaDaddy:
Hope it gets better. I didn't really enjoy this episode. It feels a bit like SuperGirl in its silliness (btw, I don't hate SuperGirl).

The old guy kidnapping the kid was really annoying. The bar fight with Sarah, and the Prison break brothers was cool tho.

Rant over

@bolded - stop watching comic-based shows all together. That's one of the best pilots ever!!.
Juxtaposing it with Supergirl is preposterous.

5 Likes

Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by DaVinci24(m): 1:05am On Jan 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

@bolded - stop watching comic-based shows all together. That's one of the best pilots ever!!.

I thought the same too
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
sugaDaddy:

Rant over
Thank you. Super girl is way too childish and silly.
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by sugaDaddy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Firstly, I never said it was bad. I just didn't enjoy the pilot as much as I thought I woulld.

Secondly, I have nothing against comic-based tv shows.. I enjoyed the flash. I love Arrow. Fyi, Gotham's one of my best tv shows.

Let's be real here, its not one of the best pilot episode like you claim it to be (no offence), but it has the potential to get better. It just needs to cut out some of its unnecessary silliness.

Just my opinion

1 Like

Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
oh my SNART, i like him.... i missed the episode - even episode 11 of the flash - as per school stuffs, lot of tests and blah blah..... i have a lot of catching up to do, but this thread na my bus-stop sha
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by DaVinci24(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2016
2nd episode is out
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Krasid(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Carter Hall is dead.I didn't see that coming.This would probably make Kendra more useless than she was before.
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by DaVinci24(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Krasid:
Carter Hall is dead.I didn't see that coming.This would probably make Kendra more useless than she was before.

Krasid, I nor know say u dey watch series oh. I be think say na only Real Madrid grin
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by freezyprinzy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
On board!!!!

Even tho I neva watch even d triller
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by StefanSalvatore: 1:33am On Feb 02, 2016
I tink d show will b a hit judging by d first 2 episodes jst dat d team r way 2 sentimental which is so exhausting xcept captain cold who is my favorite character. I luv his sarcastic personality.
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Olamyyde(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Overhyped tv series
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
No one is forcing u to watch na
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Olamyyde:
Overhyped tv series
overhyped? who overhyped it, do u know d meaning of dat at all series wey just reach 2nd episode.
shoooo!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by damibravo(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2016
Episode 2 was dope mehn.... Scoffield lightning it up!
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 06, 2016
.....I've seen Men of Steel die and Dark knights fall.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:57am On Feb 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
The epic quote.
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by DaVinci24(m): 4:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
The epic quote.
he was referring to supes and bats
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:02am On Feb 07, 2016
DaVinci24:
he was referring to supes and bats
yh i know/
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Dreyl(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Im here
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by damibravo(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Why nah? I came here to quote it!
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by damibravo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
I think the series is lighting up already!

Let's see what happens in the 80s!
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2016
damibravo:

Why nah? I came here to quote it!
Lool! No vex. I don watch am since Saturday grin
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by sugaDaddy(m): 6:11am On Feb 10, 2016
At the ending of the last episode, I was wondering why the team didn't just take Vandal Savage's body to Kendra so she can just kill him once and for all. Poor writing, if you ask me.

Overall, it was a nice episode starting to take shape.
Re: Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page by StefanSalvatore: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmm vandal Savage's men captured prof, Ray Palmer nd snort's friend in d 80's

D rest of d team will go 4 their rescue on d nxt episode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dstv Explorer Is Showing Red Exclamation Mark... Help!! / Greatest Songs Played In Movies / Nkiru Sylvanus Vs Benita Nzeribe Who Is More Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.