Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you (152719 Views)

We Build And Sell,Lpg Skid Plants And LPG Tanks,ranging From 2.5tons,5tons / Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Investing In A Car Or Owning A Gas Plant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2016
good morning
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
good afternoon
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
up
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 12:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by obc: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2016
OP I would have doubted all your write up here if I hadn't seen two tanks you kept somewhere in Festac. He needs to understand business moves with time and trust.

I called OP on Monday and after much conversations, he provided his base in Festac and we agreed that in the evening I should call him when I get to Canal Gate, 6th Avenue Festac so that he can direct someone that will show me the tanks and other things. In the evening, I hurriedly left my office amidst tight Lagos traffic to the venue, called Op for more than 8 times no response. Having wasted time and fuel driving to the place, it will be ridiculous for me to go back without achieving anything. So I started asking okada riders if they know any gas plant around, they said No. Not untill one elderly keke rider directed me to a different place altogether. By God's providence, I met a guy who taught me so much about the mini gas plant and directed me to the place where OP have 2 mini tanks. I forgot to mention that OP also promised to give me contact of someone that will visit the site where I intend to build the mini gas plant to ascertain if it will be okay or not but never picked his calls. I called OP twice yesterday, he never picked nor return the calls till this moment.

Now I begin to wonder if the OP is for real or a middleman. Because I see no reason a serious businessman will ignore or refuse to return missed calls from prospect investors.

1 Like

Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2016
good morning
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2016
obc:
OP I would have doubted all your write up here if I hadn't seen two tanks you kept somewhere in Festac. He needs to understand business moves with time and trust.

I called OP on Monday and after much conversations, he provided his base in Festac and we agreed that in the evening I should call him when I get to Canal Gate, 6th Avenue Festac so that he can direct someone that will show me the tanks and other things. In the evening, I hurriedly left my office amidst tight Lagos traffic to the venue, called Op for more than 8 times no response. Having wasted time and fuel driving to the place, it will be ridiculous for me to go back without achieving anything. So I started asking okada riders if they know any gas plant around, they said No. Not untill one elderly keke rider directed me to a different place altogether. By God's providence, I met a guy who taught me so much about the mini gas plant and directed me to the place where OP have 2 mini tanks. I forgot to mention that OP also promised to give me contact of someone that will visit the site where I intend to build the mini gas plant to ascertain if it will be okay or not but never picked his calls. I called OP twice yesterday, he never picked nor return the calls till this moment.

Now I begin to wonder if the OP is for real or a middleman. Because I see no reason a serious businessman will ignore or refuse to return missed calls from prospect investors.

we aplogise on behalf of our manager the "OP" as he is not available at the moment.
Send him an email for a swift response or visit the office where you saw the plants 8am-7pm
also, you can call Emmanuel on 08085269328 to book when to visit your site

We are sincerely sorry !
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by obc: 10:01am On Apr 06, 2016
There is no office there. I just saw two tanks placed near the bush. Again, why should your manager book appointment with someone in the morning and disappoint in the evening. I am sure the OP is the one writing. He is not available and you are using his username to write on his behalf. Manager my foot. A manager that doesn't understand exigency and dynamics of business is not worthy to be called a manager. 8 missed calls from Monday to this moment, no replies. He is not available and the phone kept ringing, may be he traveled to the mars.
ncolumella:

we aplogise on behalf of our manager the "OP" as he is not available at the moment.
Send him an email for a swift response or visit the office where you saw the plants 8am-7pm
also, you can call Emmanuel on 08085269328
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 12:45am On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
good afternoon
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2016
good morning
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2016
up
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2016
up
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Rooneyboy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
obc:
There is no office there. I just saw two tanks placed near the bush. Again, why should your manager book appointment with someone in the morning and disappoint in the evening. I am sure the OP is the one writing. He is not available and you are using his username to write on his behalf. Manager my foot. A manager that doesn't understand exigency and dynamics of business is not worthy to be called a manager. 8 missed calls from Monday to this moment, no replies. He is not available and the phone kept ringing, may be he traveled to the mars.

greetings to u sir, i see u really want to give VINEE GAS a run for their money

they've really had a monopoly for so long in that axis (alakija) .

keep me posted on ur findings sir. (i'm really interested in the business too , perhaps we might just do a collabo or something)

i grew up in that area and still visit once i'm on leave.
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rooneyboy:

greetings to u sir, i see u really want to give VINEE GAS a run for their money
they've really had a monopoly for so long in that axis (alakija) .
keep me posted on ur findings sir. (i'm really interested in the business too , perhaps we might just do a collabo or something)
i grew up in that area and still visit once i'm on leave.

Yes that is our dream....... and please do not mind reports coming from persons in the likes of Mr OBC who reports what is inaccurate.

Our Office:
Corporate office: 75 kudirat Abiola Road, Oregun Lagos
Workshop: Canal gate 6th avenue Festac Town Lagos.

Thank you

please call 08029716876
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by Rooneyboy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
ncolumella:

Yes that is our dream....... and please do not mind reports coming from persons in the likes of Mr OBC who reports what is inaccurate.

Our Office:
Corporate office: 75 kudirat Abiola Road, Oregun Lagos
Workshop: Canal gate 6th avenue Festac Town Lagos.

Thank you

please call 08029716876

Ok sir , I'll give u a call ASAP
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
good evening
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2016
up
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
up
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
up
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 12:24am On Apr 13, 2016
up
Re: Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you by ncolumella(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.