Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Urgent!!! Save A Life Of This Nairalander.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent!!! Save A Life Of This Nairalander.. (345 Views)

See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS / Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures / Hilarious But True Life Of A Nigerian University Student (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Save A Life Of This Nairalander.. by 042reports(f): 1:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Dear Nairalander!!!
left with no other option than to do this because am sure God uses people to bless people.. (faith).
I am an Nd graduate of marketing with an upper credit, and a youth with a brighter future that sees Education as a vital tool of success for me..
just down with my one year compulsory IT which I did not do because I could not find any employer of labour yo equip my knowledge in my field of study so I resorted into learning computer basic skills.
The great news is I just got admitted for my HND program which I was happy about earlier but felt so sad knowing all hopes of been in school this session is a mere dream due to lack of finance even for my acceptance fee or school fees not to talk more about Accommodation and with little or no time my admission grace will elapse..
I really need your support no matter how small to pursue my Education rather than been in the street..
cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe
Re: Urgent!!! Save A Life Of This Nairalander.. by vicraven(m): 1:33am On Jan 23, 2016
someone please help him...please

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Service Recruitment Form Is Available 2015-2016 / Science Vs Religion The Search For A Rational Approach / Can You Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.