Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,876 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo (29011 Views)

The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo) / Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area / Niger Delta Avengers' Letter To Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by jesse515: 7:57am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by omenka(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Ishilove:

I don't want to change it so that certain unpleasant elements here will not invade my cherished privacy cheesy
Okay.. cheesy

I can understand that. smiley
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2016
If President Buhari remembers us, good, but if he forgets us, I will not complain.
Buhari has no choice but to address some of our issues. He's the President of Nigeria which ND is part of. I think we have to watch some our the words we use.

As for Tompolo, it is my belief that he will surrender to the government.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by funlord(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2016
angry

Wetin this bagger on top of me dey post again this early morning?

And where those my ishilove nudes dey again sef?
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by westlius(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Tru talk Bleep GDI who disappointed all south south pple. Bleep Pdp. We pray sai baba remembers us d ss pple

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by rodbel(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Teddeebear:
all these yorubas and their mentality self …

time will tell …

This is a classic case of Common Sense is not Common.

Smh!!!

7 Likes

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by CecyAdrian(f): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2016
Bitter honest truth!!!

It's good to know some people from the south south actually know the real truth about their own people are the so-called struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by greatiyk4u(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2016
gozmok1:
the dullard should arrest shekau first

Are u ok or just stupid?

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by yinkson(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2016
LRNZH:
Sapele Olofofo wrote:

cc: Lalasticlala; Mynd44, Ishilove, Obinoscopy

Yes o! Tell am

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by airsaylongcon: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Blowing up pipelines to avoid arrest and prosecution. When the oil spills, whose land will be destroyed? Whose water bodies will be messed up? Who, other than a madman will set his house on fire to gain attention? There is no doubt that petroleum is Nigeria's main source of income, and destroying oil installations will compound the country's economic woes - an effective way of punishing the government of the day, but after all is said and done, the Niger deltans will live with the mess. GEJ no try at all, the one opportunity the Niger deltans had, he messed it big time.

You don't seem to understand the current strategy. They aren't blowing up oil pipelines. They are blowing up gas pipelines that supply gas to thermal power stations. Why do you think Fashola screamed immediately?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Emenyk32: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2016
True talk brother
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Ishilove:
Home truth.

I'm from the South-South yet I can't point out any reasonable development project in my area. Rather, it is private individuals working in oil companies electrifying the houses, building roads, sending kids on scholarships, sponsoring small businesses. Meanwhile, the government is supposedly paying multi-millions to our 'leaders'. Useless elders.

These idiot militants and their leaders need to be jailed for a long time because I don't see their usefulness in the struggle.

The era of impunity is over. Anyone that says they are above the law should be dealt with in a military fashion, human rights be damned because when their human rights were respected we were suffering.

Human rights won't be damned at all, may sister. Yes our regional leaders have really messed up our system and have continued to behave very arrogantly and selfishly.

The crisis of underdevelopment is created by successive Nigerian government. Militancy has its root causes in a largely insensitive and wicked government. If successive Nigerian government had been proactive enough they would have brought massive development to the SS instead of enriching a few in the region to the detriment of the larger populace from the region.

Our youths have the right to use all means to ensure the Nigerian government complies with whatever conditions they're been given; and the Nigerian government can not do any nonsense with our brothers,however misguided they may be at the moment. When push comes to shove, those guys are our ONLY bargaining chip as a region.

I've visited Tompolo area and have witnessed firsthand a lot of benefit he's brought to his people. Any stupid military wey do any how go see any how.

The Nigerian government will continue to pay the youths whose wealth they've continued to plunder and steal away. If thieves from the North holds our oil wells, the Niger Deltans must also be paid heavily......Yeh bigger thieves are up North.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by smartmoses(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Super story.Why is that Buhari didn't want to obey court order?Question to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by yinkson(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Are u ok or just stupid?

Perhaps the latter grin
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by prigoz(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2016
My dear, u 've said it all. In fact, a right thinking man should pause after reading this write-up and give it a second thought, truth is always bitter. Am from the eastern part of the country, precisely Nnewi, GEJ is a disgrace to Niger Delta, for instance in my state Anambra, Once u 're made governor, ur zone will enjoy it because infrastructural development is certain that is why Anambra has best road network is entire east.what can GEJ be remembered for as one time president if not corruption of highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Nairaland take note. I'm tired of logging in everyday to see 300 mentions cry

Thanks omenka. cheesy
ha e dey pain her 4 body small small say she nor b mod, chai seeun do u bad tin gan!!

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Bgorgeous: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2016
You are a true son of the soil

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by MDOLOFU: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2016
God bless n keep u for been truthful. Is now d fools are waking up. It pitty dem

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by JonazG: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2016
RUBBISH!!!!!... TELL US ABOUT THE BENEFITS NIGER DELTAN SONS GOT ALSO.. CAUSE I KNOW MANY OF THEM WAS SENT ABROAD FOR TRAINING... AND MANY HAVE GRADUATED.. ALL THIS THINGS ARE RUBBISH.. THE NORTH THAT HAVE BEEN IN POWER FOR 35YEARS.. WHAT DO THY GOT?? AND BECAUSE OF SIX YEARS OUT OF 55YEARS.. YOU CAME HERE TALKJNG RUBBISH.. WE ALL KNOW HOW THY FRUSTRATED GEJ'S 6 YEARS.. HE NEVER FOR ONCE ALLOWED HIM TO SETTLE DOWN AND WORK. THE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST ARE ALL TRASH.. THY FIND A WAY TO CRITICIZE GEJ FOR 6YEARS LIKE NIGERIA EXISTED FOR Y 6YEARS ONLY... RUBBISH.. IF PMB DENIES ND THEIR BENEFITS... BOMB THE HELL OUT OF THAT PIPELINES . THY DISCOVERED OIL IN ND AND CHANNELS IT UNDERGROUND TO South West... BOMB IT LET THEM CRY AS USUAL .. OF POWER OUTAGE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by midolian(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
I thought you people said the Clueless Ogogoro addict killed him. Should the dullard arrest his ghost
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Olukat(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Boring and senseless write up sad sad
Go and research about what GEJ brought to Niger Delta
Universities, Federal institutions etc. You didn't appreciate it cos
dullards like you, want to walk in the street of Niger Delta getting hand outs from Santa Claus.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Oildichotomy(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2016
Everybody is now claiming NigerDeltan from the blues!
While we admit GEJ had his faults and he never made ND the eldorado we all wanted and that could be attributed to him trying to please some ingrates.

I refuse to be yoked into this short-sighted media hogwash orchestrated by some idiots from the other side of the divide who know no better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2016
THE BITTER TRUTH.UNFORTUNATELY THOSE THAT SHOULD KNOW REFUSES TO KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Hemanwel(m): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2016
OP,you have a very brilliant piece there!Bravo!I equally share your stance.

BUT..Does anyone realize that President Buhari is the major cause of the resuscitation of these various regional struggles and militancy?I mean,why would a President openly declare to the whole world that he would not give as much attention to the regions that gave him 5% votes as those that gave him 97% of votes?Isn't this alone DIVISIVE?

After that,he started making political appointments.Until eyebrows were raised,the first few people he appointed were from Northern extraction, except for Femi Adeshina.That was what brought people's consciousness to the fact that this man meant what he said and therefore,started screaming marginalization.

Nevertheless sha, Tompolo should submit himself to the courts for prosecution. If he's found guilty, should be jailed!And if innocent of the charges,they should let him go!
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Buhari should stop chasing rat while his house is on Fire .

Right nw tompolo is nt Nigeria's problem, Although am against his action, But buhari should nt hit up the polity, Leave tompolo for us to handle... God bless Nigeria

Ps: Am nt a pdp supporter, High time i defend my own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
The writer's diction might be poor, nevertheless, his message bears valuable significance.

Very important points he raised. I believe those who share no blood or ancestral links with Tompolo or Jonathan would be the first to attack the op and the writer.

Nigeria for you...
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by TruthBishop(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2016
True talk: I cry when I see people from the Niger delta who can not reason in this direction.
It is only a mad fool that will be destroying its own properties in his house when no one is fightingbin his house. Where are all the traditional rules? Why have they not come out to condemned this act of madness.
Only it they see reason to have a rethink.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2016
Goodboiyy:
Buhari should stop chasing rat while his house is on Fire .

Right nw tompolo is nt Nigeria's problem, Although am against his action, But buhari should nt hit up the polity, Leave tompolo for us to handle... God bless Nigeria

Ps: Am nt a pdp supporter, High time i defend my own

For us to handle?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death / My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu / Nigeria Asks Pilot Trainees In South Africa To Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.