Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu (28878 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by nlfpmod: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has said some of his associates and friends thought he was joking when he declared that the age-long subsidy era was gone.

Tinubu disclosed this during an interactive session with Nigerians resident in France and neighbouring European countries on the sidelines of the New Global Financing Pact Summit at the French capital, Paris.

He said he assembled his friends to put his plans and speeches together but noticed that they had left the issue of subsidy removal out. He however said he was determined to end the regime because it stunted the growth of the nation.

The President said: “Some countries were bleeding us. Courage was missing. Sometimes I became an advocate for it. Remove this thing but God gave me the opportunity when I danced around, strategised with my team, we won the Presidency and the day I was declared the winner I fell almost sick with joy.

“The few friends visited me rejoicing, so I asked the question, you asked me to bring this trophy, this victory what do you do with it?

“I brought it. I won. We must achieve it. We must change Nigeria with it and then Wale Edun and co, we started debating, putting my speech together without the question of subsidy. I got to the podium, I was possessed with courage and I said subsidy is gone.

“They thought it was a joke of the century until I called NNPC. We are tired of feedings smugglers, making few people rich, and subsidizing the next-door neighbor.

“I met with the President of the Benin Republic today, everybody is equal now, we are friends. We are conjoined twins joined by the hips, how we will separate each other is with this fuel subsidy. Let us see whether we will survive or not but we are going to survive you”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-associates-thought-i-was-joking-when-i-said-subsidy-was-gone-tinubu/

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by success1smyn(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Ride on Mr President.

It's very clear you will succeed and become the best president we ever had.

We that supported you from the beginning see in you what some are just seeing now - courage to make hard but right decisions. Others too have started believing in Nigeria again.

We expected you to hit the ground running but you have been flying from day 1.

You are blessed President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Abeg some likes for Jagaban

251 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Candidlady: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2023
The GOFAST man

In Hausa

Tafida sauri Babana

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by ceejay80s(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Bfs
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by RawSex(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2023
President wey Sabi!

Nigerians just hit a jackpot having jagaban as president.

This will be made clearer in the next couple of years.

Relax guys; HOPE IS HERE!

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by IboHausaYoruba: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Honestly, I never knew this man was this clever and highly cerebral and I was blindly following Obi. I really apologise for doubting the capacity and capability of Tinubu. It's really not good to underrate.

251 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by sonssyo: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Continue, money dey will all still launder, this country is not meant for the poor

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Spirit247: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2023
For those that are sincerely Searching for the whole TRUTH as YAHSHAYA said only the whole TRUTH has the Capacity to Completely Make us Free, Give your Life to JESUS AHAYHASHA YAHSHAYA and Pray that His ever Pure SPIRIT should take Permanent Ownership of your Heart and Eternal Control of the Source of your Thoughts.

After you have done the above, then start Researching the Lies that has been Taught in our Education and other Lies that have been Popularized by Satanic Scientists with their Satanic aim of making us disbelieve the World of our CREATOR. To the Glory of I AM THAT I AM our Eternal Heavenly FATHER, many Scientists, Archeologists, Doctors, Pilots, etc are now Exopising the Long Time Falsehood propagated with World Education System to make Humanity disbelieve and even Hate our CREATOR. Some shocking Truths that would rattle the depth of your Soul are:
*The Big Bang is a Big Lie! The Earth and Physical Creation didn't happen by itself. I AM THAT I AM (Means The Only ONE that truly Lives outside Time and Eternity, The only ONE that Passage of Time does not Affect because HE Created Time, Space, Eternity and all Creation. Eternity is in HIS Hand and HE lives immeasurably far beyond Heaven where no other Spirit can ever Ascend to. Heaven is HIS Seat and the Angels there are His first Creations, and the Earth is HIS Footstool. HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!)

*Man did not emerge through Animals through Evolution. AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH Created us exactly as written in the Book of Genesis. To make you and I to Subconsciously disbelieve HIS Word(which is our Real Power) is why Satan has for long used his Human Agents to MisEducate the World.

*The Earth is not a Fast Spinning Ball revolving around the Sun. The Earth is Flat and the Sun is local to the Earth just as the TRUTH written in the Scripture says. The Sun is far smaller than the Earth and moving around to give Light, Creating Day where it is, and making the part it has left to be Night.

*There is nothing like Earth Crust solid ball in the middle of the imaginary Earth ball, what is below us is Hell Fire and molten Magma that sometimes errupts from the part of the Earth that is nearest to Hell Fire below us testifies to that fact for those that are still using their Brains to think.

*Your Internet is majorly Powdered by Submarine Internet Cables buried deep in the Sea(Spiritual Marine Power?) not Satellites as the World was for so long Deceived to believe.

*No Humanbeing has ever Landed on the Moon because just as the Word of our CREATOR clearly states, the Moon is a Plasma-like slightly self-Luminous Creation that HE made to give us Light in the Night. Even some of the so called Astronauts that are now tired of telling the Lie of their Moon-landing with straight face have been revealing that it simply never happened! If you doubt this, Please use your Brain: Rotatory Land Phone is what the then President used to Communicate with them on the Moon because no Mobile Phones then. When modern Children of Internet Age began to ask questions that they want to see all the Full Data, the Satanic Deceitful "Flying Serpent" Government said they have lost the whole Video Data that detailed the Journey. They also said they can't go back to the Moon because they have lost or destroyed the Archaic Technology with which they first went.
If you are in Search for Real Truth that shall Build your Trust in the CREATOR of Humanity, don't bother using Google or searching Youtube, etc. All the Truths that make Free from Bondage of satanic doubting of our CREATOR have been removed and deleted from there. Go to https://www.bitchute.com/video/rZnJQ4wuUoy5/ and type in the Search Bar for any truth you seek to Know, before the powers that currently rule the World shut the Site down or buy the Owner over to also replace Truths with Enslaving Lies.

*The fact that Russia too, and lately China, claimed that they have landed on the Moon which no Rocket can even get close to because of the Van Alen Belt of Impassable Dangerous Radiation (research it) shows Clearly that all the World powers serves the same Globe god of Deception; Satan the god of this current World. Don't ever let their deceitful publicized enemity and even killings in their War games deceive you. Lives being lost doesn't mean anything to those that have sold their Souls to Satan.

*If you still have any doubt that these World Deceiving Leaders all worship Satan the Deceptive Globe god of this current World, ask yourself why China developed the Satan's CORONAtion Virvs and America was the very first to Mandate the DNA-Buglar VaaSin that shatters the Temple(DNA in Humans) of our CREATOR for Satan's spirit to take over. They all cooperated with Satan their god to make the satanic Spiritual Abomination that Renders Humanity Desolate to happen.

All those that love the SOURCE of Life more than this current short Life, may you and I be there when the Roll is called Yonder among those that never bowed to what/did not Create us, among those that love AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH The CREATOR of Humanity more than this current short Life in JESUS' AHAYAHSHA YAHSHAYA ever Pure and Powerful Name!!!!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/7739912/whole-spiritual-truth-world-laid

6 Likes

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by arejibadz(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2023
OK
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by BayLord01(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Huh 😒
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by israelmao(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Hypocrite,the same fuel subsidy removal you vehemently resisted with your cohorts in 2012 for political interest,if it were allowed to be effected then Nigerians wouldn't have been feeling so much pain the way they are right now because cost of living was far better then,Nigeria's foreign reserve was top notched as well as some economic indicators and crude oil was sold for $100 per barrel.

61 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by ObosiUkwalla: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Foolish drug dealer cum urinating machine that sponsored Ojota 2012 protest against same subsidy removal that he eventually did

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2023
On Gbola Thief-nubu`s manhood I stand Gidigba! angry

There is an agbado fool in my office who spends half his life defending his Agbado Lord and personal savior, but owes almost every known lending app because he cannot afford transport to work everyday. He spends half the day at work looking for which new app to apply for loans, while complaining about the biting transport costs.

I don sha vow say if any App messages me that the dunce is being looked for, I go just send them our location sharp!

The good thing about Baba GoFast is all of us will suffer it. Shey Baba Gofast`s salary and those of his aides and cronies are about to experience substantial increment, yet common workers earn barely enough to afford to go to work each day and there is no sign of increment from any quarter? We will have sense! I repeat, we will have sense!!!

#spits on Gbola`s bald head!

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Muh247: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2023
cool

The man with balls of steel....

Non of the Oil importing Cabals dear to make any noise

French Government under Macron and Rabiu of BUA group are investing in a massive Refinery in Akwa ibom

People now prioritize usage of petrol and are trying CNG/LNG or Solar

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2023
Jagaban to the WORLD

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by datola: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2023
It's obvious you, Tinubu is the only politician in Nigeria today that has the political will to take serious decions to move the country forward.

He has so much confidence in Wale Edun. We hope he lives up to expectations.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Cubanavendor: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2023
Okay
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by bestman09(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2023
After filling his pockets through the subsidy. Oando was a big player in the subsidy racket and that's why they fought against the removal in 2012

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by kollybay4u: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2023
May God gives you good health and wisdom to take us to our promised land. Amen
JAGABAN!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by robinfemi: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2023
Am impressed, to be honest. Man with ball. Some keep saying he didn't plan. Best plan, normally comes after fall. If you plan when you are upright, it doesn't mean you can't fall.

Let just start from the beginning na in be koko

Na hater/bad-belle dey always get excuses. Dey will never see good is something better grin

15 Likes

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by tnerro1(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2023
O
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by DevilsEqual(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2023
What I like the most about this man is his Decisiveness, the ability to know when to do what and to do it immediately

We finally have a leader, the future no longer look bleak
BAT!!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2023
The 8 in Tinubu cap is not for nothing. Sense dey baba head, baba kon get 🧠brain join. God will give him good health to transform Nigeria 🙏

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by goodyvin02(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2023
Lol
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2023
Ehn
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Babzrockman: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2023
my president

2 Likes

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Biola67: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:
Foolish drug dealer cum urinating machine that sponsored Ojota 2012 protest against same subsidy removal that he eventually did
Omo Igbo wail harder 😂😂

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by muykem: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2023
A great leader. He loves knowledgeable people and never scare of working with them.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Xxrcfh8ii: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2023
Yoooo

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Throwback: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2023
Man has been courageous since his days as Governor of Lagos State.

114 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uncertainty Persists Over Lagos PDP Governorship Primaries / Breaking: CCT Adjourns Trial Of Suspended CJN, Onnoghen Indefinitely / Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.