Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Solomon Akiyesi: I’ll Consider Third Marriage With A White Lady Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solomon Akiyesi: I’ll Consider Third Marriage With A White Lady Lover (814 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi In Search For Third Wife [PICS] / Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Akiyesi: I’ll Consider Third Marriage With A White Lady Lover by hadaydoyin(m): 6:29am On Jan 23, 2016
After his widely publicised marriage triangle saga, Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi has vowed not to give marriage a third chance except if it’s a white female lover.
In 2013, the actor was in the news for dumping his first wife, Ezinne to move on with lover, Lilian and losing both of them in the end. At the venue of his 2013 wedding, his first wife stormed the church venue to disrupt the ceremony while the controversy attracted a lot of attention in the media.
Speaking recently, Akiyesi said, “I am not married and I am not prepared to get married again. Since my marriage broke down, I have decided to be alone instead of investing my love in any woman who would not appreciate me in the first place. If I have to get married at all, I would marry a white woman or a black woman with a white heart because they are the ones who appreciate love. I can no longer invest my love on people who do not appreciate it and still rub it on my face.
“I am not going to say that none of the women I was with appreciated me. Before we get into marriage, everything is nice and smooth because we are pretending and making each other believe what we are not. But when we get into marriage, then we see our true colour. Marriage is like an investment; when you put your money into a business, you would expect returns, and the returns of marriage are peace and rest of mind. If you are going into a marriage that would not guarantee you any of that, then it is better you do not venture into the marriage at all. All the pictures people saw on Facebook about me getting married were all location pictures.

Read more at http://expressng.com/2016/01/solomon-akiyesi-ill-consider-third-marriage-with-a-white-lady-lover/#lPY4Jh5pHT6DjHeL.99

Read more at http://expressng.com/2016/01/solomon-akiyesi-ill-consider-third-marriage-with-a-white-lady-lover/#lPY4Jh5pHT6DjHeL.99

Re: Solomon Akiyesi: I’ll Consider Third Marriage With A White Lady Lover by Ryda(m): 6:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Simple arithmetic

Get urself a baby mama.. And live ur life
Re: Solomon Akiyesi: I’ll Consider Third Marriage With A White Lady Lover by macho44(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2016
hadaydoyin:
After his widely publicised marriage triangle saga, Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi has vowed not to give marriage a third chance except if it’s a white female lover.
In 2013, the actor was in the news for dumping his first wife, Ezinne to move on with lover, Lilian and losing both of them in the end. At the venue of his 2013 wedding, his first wife stormed the church venue to disrupt the ceremony while the controversy attracted a lot of attention in the media.
Speaking recently, Akiyesi said, “I am not married and I am not prepared to get married again. Since my marriage broke down, I have decided to be alone instead of investing my love in any woman who would not appreciate me in the first place. If I have to get married at all, I would marry a white woman or a black woman with a white heart because they are the ones who appreciate love. I can no longer invest my love on people who do not appreciate it and still rub it on my face.
“I am not going to say that none of the women I was with appreciated me. Before we get into marriage, everything is nice and smooth because we are pretending and making each other believe what we are not. But when we get into marriage, then we see our true colour. Marriage is like an investment; when you put your money into a business, you would expect returns, and the returns of marriage are peace and rest of mind. If you are going into a marriage that would not guarantee you any of that, then it is better you do not venture into the marriage at all. All the pictures people saw on Facebook about me getting married were all location pictures.

U got my support bro, this 9ja hoes ain't Wife materials.
www.adielem.com
Re: Solomon Akiyesi: I’ll Consider Third Marriage With A White Lady Lover by AmiLaHoit(f): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2016
macho44:
U got my support bro, this 9ja hoes ain't Wife materials.
www.adielem.com

Glad u got grandma, mum and sisters.
Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi: I’ll Consider Third Marriage With A White Lady Lover by macho44(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

Glad u got grandma, mum and sisters. Remain blessed
Prayers Well Received, Sister In Da Lord.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi: I’ll Consider Third Marriage With A White Lady Lover by cruzita(f): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
undecided so na this man una dey talk about wey him nose dey jump anytime him dey talk.

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blast Davido 4 Saying He Has Too Much Money 2 B Worried Of Social Media(pix / Beverly Osu Releases Some Sizzling Hot Photos / All The Gltz And Glamour From Monalisa Chinda's Traditional Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.