Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface (42953 Views)

AY And Ramsey Noah Spots Ojuelegba From 1500 Feets In Dubai / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by slex(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2016
Blackface ehhhhhhh see claim.

Check my signature
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Legitbaba(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2016
Ayt27:
Blackface why e be say na only ur song dem dey thief blow. Tuface thief african queen blow, wizkid thief ojuelegba blow(internationally).

You better enter MFM....
P. Square thief "Do me" beat from am too

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by odepacy: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Many of you who are just bashing blackface are doing so ignorantly and just feel like yabbing him.
During the days of plantation boys, 90% of the songs they did which made them super popular was written by blackface. He was and still is super talented but wrong choices and poor management ruined him.
I was so close to all of them back in the day and knee this first hand to the extent one of his dancers in "ahead of the game" came from me.
Some of u need to chill and so some research on him b4 lashing out at him.
Tuface got caught up in weed and women but got prayed out. .. faze stayed clean but blackface just couldn't make the right choices.
Those who wish to bash me for saying this can go ahead. What I said is the truth.
my brother the goood lord bless you for leting them (fools) blackface in not dull as they claimed, back then in early 2000 blackface songs was one of the best dancesong, he may not be like 2face, chris brown, drake, idris, IK dairo, or sunny neji but best in his field

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2016
I am surprised by some people's comment,so because Black face doesn't make hits that is why he cannot voice out the wrong he claims was done to him.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by wtfCode: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Airforce hope say dem never thief urs too

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2016
Black face should go nd sit down joor biko kwa. He just want to be relevant again Hheheheheheheheh
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by babadem2much(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

To buttress your point. These are some lyrics from the "killah" track

"me na kool say me hotter than them Music me dey play for them streets na anthem They want me spot but me shoe no size them Them are size 2 blackman ah size 10‘
the industry ah pack up with some WannaBE’S Boy whiskey try steal me melody But them copycats na gat me energy Me burn them and send them to the cemetry’

You sabi d track wella, Naijadeyhia D guy that help me with stuff for ringworm?
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by seangy4konji: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2016
The guy knows what he is talking about. Forget weed. Artiste when they run out of ideas look for an old song and twist it,re brand it to their own melody without giving credit to the owner of the tune.

It's only in Nigeria that this can happen and even when you try to be social with the person they break bottle on your head because the legal system is bad and the music association and piracy people have no right union.

By the time am artist is sued for a million dollars and a court gives the judgement there by draining you of all you got because of copyright infringement then maybe the would start having the courtesy to give right or Saba deh Saba to the person weh get song

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2016
babadem2much:

You sabi d track wella, Naijadeyhia D guy that help me with stuff for ringworm?

Ahhhh my officer friend. I thank God for your life. How is the place now? All gone?
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by babadem2much(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Legitbaba:

Guy u get am some thought Blackface is a dumb but that guy is extra talented but Hus choice of music n manegerials ruin his chosen career
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by babadem2much(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ahhhh my officer friend. I thank God for your life. How is the place now? All gone?

Hmmmm My bro Na God oo, well thank God am back alive n healthy . I will sincerely thank you n other Nls for prayers , God be praised bro.

thanks my man I have consult God for that ring worm o, he did marvelous work am free now
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by hollywater: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2016
In Wiz voice. Dem say dem bad , but dem no reach at all oooohhh.20 man go fall dat day if dem stand my way looo eh.
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by tolui: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2016
Blackface,i have an advise for you i know you are a very talented artiste,i have listened to ur songs life back then in 2007 and i saw a great talent in you pls quit Worldly song'and start singing for God if you want to be relevant in God kingdom.
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by mcmeffy(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Who is blackface?? grin
Even Vic O don blow pass u.
If Shekau even put bomb on ur head, u nor go still blow cheesy
Jeez. Ur moniker has said it all. Buh y na? Lol. U mean say even BH bomb no go blow 4 Blackface head? Chai..na wa o.
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by sage2(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2016
All you hitting on Blackface should go listen to the track 13 of his 2010 album he talked about before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by babadem2much(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

All gone oo, you on whatsapp pls add me 07032546441. thanks
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by popcykaylah(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2016
black face is lyrically dead and hes out of the music industry..as far as i am concerned hes just seeking attention like orubebe..
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by odepacy: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2016
sage2:
All you hitting on Blackface should go listen to the track 13 of his 2010 album he talked about before commenting.
Please give me the title of the track 13
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by babadem2much(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2016
sweetylicious:
I am surprised by some people's comment,so because Black face doesn't make hits that is why he cannot voice out the wrong he claims was done to him.

God bless your hustle my sis
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by mallimillz(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2016
Realli seems blackface is a good writer..
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by wtfCode: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Legitbaba:

liar
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Surestdick(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Veteran dancehall act and a former member of the defunct Afro-pop singing trio, Plantashun Boyz, Blackface, has called on fellow musician, Wizkid, to “stop stealing” his songs.
Blackface who spoke exclusively to Saturday Beats , said Wizkid had been copying many of his songs for a long time...
“I never really wanted to talk about it all this while but after people started checking out my new song, Killa, many felt Blackface sounded like Wizkid, which I didn’t like.

“If you check properly, you would realise that Wizkid’s hit, Ojuelegba, sounds exactly the same as the track 13 on my dancehall album released as far back as 2010.
You need to listen to that album to know what I am talking about. The song is so similar that I think it shouldn’t be that way.
“Well, in Killa, I sang that “they tried to copy my melody,” and the bloggers got a hint of the gist and put their reports out. What I said is the truth and I am going to get to the root of this matter because I deserve justice.

“The Ojuelegba song has made so much revenue for Wizkid. I am not bothered about that but I want the industry to be in a position whereby people will understand that some of the artistes and the songs they are cheering is someone else’s efforts, especially fellow artistes that they are doing everything to bring down. All they are doing is to bring down Blackface and to say that he is not relevant in the industry. Some people are bent on killing my legacy. I believe there is definitely a gang-up against me in the industry and this has been going on for a long time,” he said.
Asked if he had taken on Wizkid personally on the matter, the dancehall artiste said he did his best in that regard but that the response from the Star Boy act shocked him.

“There was a time Wizkid followed me on twitter and I told him that I don’t want him taking my songs and that if he wants to do any of my rhythm, he should let me know. I told him that because I was just being a big brother to him. I told him that our songs can’t be sounding so similar and that if he wants anything, he should let me know. But after some time, he ‘unfollowed’ me and it was shortly after then that the Ojuelegba song was released. I don’t have any problem with Wizkid or any other person, all I am saying is that they shouldn’t be tampering with my songs because those are my properties.

“Wizkid and I do different kinds of music and he doesn’t have my type of skill. I don’t have a problem with that. I am only bothered when somebody takes my song and tries to turn it around into theirs without giving me due credit,” he said.
Efforts to reach Wizkid to react to Blackface’s claims proved abortive as his phone numbers were switched off. His manager, Sunday Are, couldn’t be reached as his line was switched off as well.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/wizkid-stole-ojuelegba-from-me-blackface.html

lalasticlala
Pls Who Is Black Face?Is He A Nigerian...LOL,Stupid Somebody
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by odepacy: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2016
Surestdick:
Pls Who Is Black Face?Is He A Nigerian...LOL,Stupid Somebody

You are the big fool, that is how you copied all through your secondary school, if you guys don't have anything to say pleas keep your mouth shot

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2016
babadem2much:

All gone oo, you on whatsapp pls add me 07032546441. thanks

I have added u
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by big7: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2016
ebubemicky:
Black face should go nd sit down joor biko kwa. He just want to be relevant again Hheheheheheheheh

Plz re-read what you wrote did it make sense to you..(receive sense in Jesus name Amen)
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by lovemaths(f): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2016
One day I go thief im song too make I blow. lol
Ayt27:
Blackface why e be say na only ur song dem dey thief blow. Tuface thief african queen blow, wizkid thief ojuelegba blow(internationally).

You better enter MFM....
[color=#770077][quote author=Ayt27 post=42240297]Blackface why e be say na only ur song dem dey thief blow. Tuface thief african queen blow, wizkid thief ojuelegba blow(internationally).
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by vicfajeze: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2016
NA UNA UNA,SO MAKE U TOO COME STEAL MY SONG!!!!!
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by dollyptosh(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2016
Ayt27:

You better enter MFM....
For deliverance
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by babadem2much(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2016
k[quote author=naijadeyhia post=42247489]

I have added u[/quote

thanks
Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by stonemasonn: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
I think Blackface should focus his music career on writing and composing, it might bring him better luck.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface by Irore: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Are you saying he is a good footballer? I hope he takes your advise and start training now but if selling weed is his calling as advised by some, he can decide to combine the two but neva think of Coach Oliseh inviting him to CHAN eagles because one gem smoker,gum chewing defender he experimented with in his game with Niger republic fumbled badly and quickly replaced by Oliseh at the early hours of the game b4 he gets anoda yellow card. Reason: Sign of his excessive intake of weed is so glaring on his face. Playing football at that level under the influence of drugs. Hope somebody will advise him and hope he gets delivered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home / Father's Day: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Husband JJC Skillz & Twins / Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.