Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. (3642 Views)

Get a free business card design - Professional Logo Design service [Photos] / Design Your Poster And Flyers (cheap Price) Order Anywhere You Are. / Free Banner Ad Designs For The First 4 People To Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Hi, I want to build up a portfolio in graphics design, so I am offering free design for banners, posters, fliers and book covers, completely free. You have the liberty to outrightly reject a design you do not like or request for a modification that suits you. Thank you.

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by leckson58(m): 7:46am On Jan 23, 2016
please in will a logo design of my company gangariya farms in Kano. specialize in poultry production and feed production.
Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by Okwori12(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2016
awesomely:
Hi, I want to build up a portfolio in graphics design, so I am offering free design for banners, posters, fliers and book covers, completely free. You have the liberty to outrightly reject a design you do not like or request for a modification that suits you. Thank you.
Get me a logo for Pillars graphics. Is a graphics and web design company. Thanks. www.pillarsgraphics.com
Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2016
leckson58:
please in will a logo design of my company gangariya farms in Kano. specialize in poultry production and feed production.

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Another

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by OFFICIAL336: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pls help me work on this logo. Its my company's official logo, but we need more work on it. The re-design has already been outsourced to 3 experts and we intend to choose the best. The company is named Clouds (Nig) Inc.

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Okwori12:

Get me a logo for Pillars graphics. Is a graphics and web design company. Thanks. www.pillarsgraphics.com

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Another.

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
OFFICIAL336:
Pls help me work on this logo. Its my company's official logo, but we need more work on it. The re-design has already been outsourced to 3 experts and we intend to choose the best. The company is named Clouds (Nig) Inc.

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
another

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by leckson58(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=awesomely post=42245730][/quote] looks okay but don't really like it. I would be glad if you could design anoda one. thanks in anticipation
Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
leckson58:
looks okay but don't really like it. I would be glad if you could design anoda one. thanks in anticipation
Let me just give it a final shot, if you still don't like it, I guess u might need to hire a pro. Thanks

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by leckson58(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
awesomely:
Let me just give it a final shot, if you still don't like it, I guess u might need to hire a pro. Thanks
gracias amigo
Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by mrsage(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
How about a banner design for my transport business?
Can I send details here?
Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 6:19am On Jan 24, 2016
mrsage:
How about a banner design for my transport business?
Can I send details here?
Yes you can.
Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Please I need a graphic design for my business name. ABJIF General Merchant.
Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
abijah007:
Please I need a graphic design for my business name. ABJIF General Merchant. My email biodunerubami@yahoo.com

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Another

1 Like

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by jaybim: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2016
Hi... I am an upcoming theatre producer and to cut down on my costs I've been designing my flyers using corel draw 7...however my graphics do not come out sharp and Chrystal clear with punchy colours. Can you help? Or tell me what to do... A sample is attached... Thanks

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
jaybim:
Hi... I am an upcoming theatre producer and to cut down on my costs I've been designing my flyers using corel draw 7...however my graphics do not come out sharp and Chrystal clear with punchy colours. Can you help? Or tell me what to do... A sample is attached... Thanks
You can use fountain fill to adjust the background colors of your fliers. I currently use corel x6 and but I think you should also have the feature in x7. You can customise the background, with colors that suit you or select the preset colors that are in built, which can also be modified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEsmkxu0Pec&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&gl=NG
Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
awesomely:
Another

Thanks. But can I get some like a lightly of a Candle, lighting Nigeria coast of arms? Huh?
Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by D9ty7(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
op, can I have your whatsapp contact?
Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2016
D9ty7:
op, can I have your whatsapp contact?
Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by ADULTBASE(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2016
pls we need a banner like this;
[img]http://1.bp..com/-z7tNFD5wda0/VlLx8Oo5yUI/AAAAAAAAARc/HrxyiolK8_Y/s320/EYEWITNESS.jpg[/img]
just change that eye to book,the content will be :
Submit your original contents to mediapace.
THANKS BRO!
320x107 format.
You can do it anytime,we will just like to have it today
awesomely:
Adultbase ad banner
Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Here

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by awesomely: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Another

Re: Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. by Okwori12(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2016
awesomely:
Another.
You did well, thanks and keep practicing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any School Of (where Can I Learn) Graphic In Lagos. Pls! / How To Create Simple Typography Designs Using Coreldraw / A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.