Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes (36705 Views)

SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made / MTN Makes Fresh Attempt To Reverse Court Order To Forfeit N8b In Assets / Android 7 Nougat Major Changes In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by PurestBoy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
adepiero:
Don't be ignorant. And please do not insult my religion.

If you have eyes, you'll know that nuns also wear things like that yet they are not harassed.

. . . And how many nuns have you seen carrying bombs or go about the streets?

1 Like

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
talk2hb1:

Correction you having Problem with Muslims not Islam, and grin Interestingly Islam has no problem with anybody, or Religion. Islam made an arrangement for everybody, everything (Animals included). But Lack of knowledge of Islam, Prejudice preaching from Religious leaders and Dogmatic Believe of followers of your religion made you see Islam and of course Muslim in evil view. What differentiate you from a Boko-Haram Suicide Bomber with the you calling other people foolish, If you are a christian I will ask is that what your religion teaches you??
show me a MUSLIM who don't have a grenade in his pocket and I will show you a world full of peaceful people!

1 Like

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Integrityfarms(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
muhakeem:
so u think because Catholic do not cover their face, Muslims too should imitate them Ba u are under the influence of generational curses

The way you sound if you have access to shekau you wouldn't oblige. I see no reason to be in the same nation with your likes.
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by talk2hb1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
sonofananimal:
show me a MUSLIM who don't have a grenade in his pocket and I will show you a world full of peaceful people!
I believed I am posting for a matured mind, but all your answer is being summarized here Proverbs 26:4, and your reasoning should be modified based on this Proverbs Matthew 7:1 and this Luke 6:37. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by MYMINDER(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
adepiero:

If you have eyes, you'll know that nuns also wear things like that yet they are not harassed.

Nuns do not cover their faces. Don't grasp at the air while looking for a tree branch. Catholic Nuns faces are in full view. Their body is fully covered up to below the knee.

Be educated accordingly.

4 Likes

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by MathsChic(f): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lilimax:
One set of religion knowing to be architect of confusion in Nigeria and all over the world embarassed
I can't believe this is coming from you

3 Likes

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by cana882(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
sonofananimal:
cos they don't want ya to sleep with there new child wife them just bought!

after they must have sleep with her! they will now divorce her and she will never ever wear that ninja marks in her life again.

literally speaking! that marks signifier a virgin. so they married her a virgin.

only virgin put on that marsk
hmm.. virgin. I see.. so if this law was to apply to every Nigerian female, u no go see that mask for lagos @ all oo
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
talk2hb1:

I believed I am posting for a matured mind, but all your answer is being summarized here Proverbs 26:4, and your reasoning should be modified based on this Proverbs Matthew 7:1 and this Luke 6:37. grin grin grin grin grin grin
but still ya Quran do talk about jihat. kill for award I guess!

there is nothing you can talk that will still prove Islam is a religion of Peace not when ya look what is going one in this world now.

give those verses to Isis!

1 Like

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by RandomVic(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
The ISLAMIC Republic or Nigeria angry Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by JaaizTech: 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
Even US embassy allows the use of religious head covering. Nigerians just like to oppress each other. The person wearing hijab does not disturb the person not wearing, so i wonder what the beef is
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
All these useless kiriyo people are back again after the spanking they received yesterday grin

If we start giving it to them back now,useless kiriyo mods will ban us. I don't want to get this one banned but I'll be back some other day to pay you Kiriyo lunatics back

Sonofanant and the other insects continue.Your names have been added to the reminder

Kiriyo bast.ar.ds

1 Like

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by augster(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
sonofananimal:
and then you‘re still alive and can walk freely wherever you are. It seems you‘re thinking with your anus
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by augster(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
JaaizTech:
Even US embassy allows the use of religious head covering. Nigerians just like to oppress each other. The person wearing hijab does not disturb the person not wearing, so i wonder what the beef is
bros e tire me ooo
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by iykekelvins(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Its a good idead tho. Mtn, una try
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by muhakeem(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Integrityfarms:

The way you sound if you have access to shekau you wouldn't oblige. I see no reason to be in the same nation with your likes.
bros, pack ur load and go
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by MartinsIfeco(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
adepiero:
Sequel to the rancour that happened at one of MTN Nigeria's experience centre involving a police officer and a "supposed" minister's wife.

MTN Nigeria has brought out a new dimension for registering customers that prefer to register with their religious headgears!

Below is the new information, we hope this goes a long way to helping them fulfill their goal.

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Obinoscopy. Kindly do the needful

1 Like

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by YuckFou: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
siraj1402:
Yes,that thing that is wrong for a catholic sister to remove her head cover for a minute is samething that is wrong with a muslim sister removing her Veil. Get it right bro.
Mumu talking nonsense. Nuns do take off habit for I'd photo

1 Like

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by siraj1402(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
YuckFou:

Mumu talking nonsense. Nuns do take off habit for I'd photo
Oponu,you just get data to comment on "expired" issue now?Give the sense to those that gave birth to you.
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
Nigeria,
A country where all FINGERS are not EQUAL.

A country where some people have TWO HEADS

A country where rules are made(only) to be adjusted to soothe some

Shalom!
It is "suit", not "soothe". You may want to argue that "soothe" goes in that sentence. Agreed! But you and I know that "suit" is what you should write.
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
augster:
and then you‘re still alive and can walk freely wherever you are. It seems you‘re thinking with your anus
another barbaric Islam defender!
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Lukay99: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
cana882:
Please our Muslim brethren, can u educate us on the reason for covering of faces.. I believe their face was well exposed once in their life so why the hiding of identity?
Covering of the face is not mandatory in Islam but it's also not disallowed some Muslim women usually in the minority cover there faces out of faith some do it because it makes them feel closer to God by being modest.
Only the Hijab and Chador is mandatory for Muslim women but the Niqab and Burka are also accepted but not mandatory as a Muslim I strongly believe that a Muslim woman can show her face out of necessity especially if it's required by law.
Let's face the truth about this whole hijab issue do all you guys really think the real suicide bomber will actually put the bomb on their HEADS under the hijab? Reports after reports worldwide have shown us that suicide bomber usually wear a suicide vest or belt on the body not on the head the truth is that many non muslims just don't agree with the hijab for whatever reason

1 Like

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by glossy6(f): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Must common rules be bent to accommodate Islam?? Whats wrong in removing that ninja mask and snap Ur face for a minute and u put it back. This is unnecessary

APC change
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by augster(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
sonofananimal:
another barbaric Islam defender!
son of an animal... No doubt
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Laredojohn(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmm there shouldn't be an exception...to get an international passport, they take their full face, so what's the issue doing same for sim registration...
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by cana882(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lukay99:

Covering of the face is not mandatory in Islam but it's also not disallowed some Muslim women usually in the minority cover there faces out of faith some do it because it makes them feel closer to God by being modest.
Only the Hijab and Chador is mandatory for Muslim women but the Niqab and Burka are also accepted but not mandatory as a Muslim I strongly believe that a Muslim woman can show her face out of necessity especially if it's required by law.
Let's face the truth about this whole hijab issue do all you guys really think the real suicide bomber will actually put the bomb on their HEADS under the hijab? Reports after reports worldwide have shown us that suicide bomber usually wear a suicide vest or belt on the body not on the head the truth is that many non muslims just don't agree with the hijab for whatever reason
I get now.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Dindondin(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
adepiero:

you are the one that should not be too aggressive while defending your religion.
Nuns, Muslims or any Ninja should remove their masks
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Blastfinito:

It is "suit", not "soothe". You may want to argue that "soothe" goes in that sentence. Agreed! But you and I know that "suit" is what you should write.
Just like you rightly pointed out & also agreed to- Soothe is correct but suit is more appropriate. Tnx for pointing that out.
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Lukay99: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
cana882:
I get now.. thanks
You are very welcome
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Lilimax(f): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
MathsChic:

I can't believe this is coming from you
Have I said anything strange? undecided
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by ibk168(f): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Must common rules be bent to accommodate Islam?? Whats wrong in removing that ninja mask and snap Ur face for a minute and u put it back. This is unnecessary
yes rules must be bent to accomodate what is right,cos dose rules r human made and d oda is divine and she didn't say she won't remove it just not in public
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by yetunsbay(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Integrityfarms:
if u ain't satisfied ......u knw wt to do naaaaaaw........@lagoon tinz
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by yetunsbay(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Catholic sisters don't cover their faces unlike the Muslim Ninjas. For some Muslims it's only the eyes you see looking like masquerades
can a Catholic sister remove her head cover?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gets Brand New Iphone From Stranger Days After Crying Out On Twitter. PHOTO / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.