Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds (1581 Views)

BBNaija: Evicted Housemate, Ahneeka Arrives Lagos. Welcomed By Fans / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos) / Davido Welcomed By Beautiful Ladies At Chicago Airport(photo,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds by samex4rill(m): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2016
Nigeria Musical Taliban visits the Lagos Ikeja computer village.

The double wahala hit maker was welcomed by traders, fans, buyers and thugs. Although he came with security just in case anything goes wrong, but yet he was welcomed by all and looks very frosh.

Watch his stay at computer village on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO7CNPgDFm0

Source: http://www.dailynewsng.com/2016/01/oritse-femi-visit-computer-village-at.html

Re: Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds by MeloGist(m): 8:11am On Jan 23, 2016
na who be that guy whey they beside am?
Re: Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds by hatux: 8:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Naija people sha, only in Naija you see celebrity being followed by crowd like he's the president.

smiley
Re: Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds by Kayoski(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2016
na wah o.. Nigerians are truly suffering..
Re: Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds by samex4rill(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Kayoski:
na wah o..
Nigerians are truly suffering..

Does showing love now means suffering?
Re: Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds by samex4rill(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2016
MeloGist:
na who be that guy whey they beside am?

If You watch the video you will know him

Lets push to front page
Re: Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds by samex4rill(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2016
hatux:
Naija people sha, only in Naija you see celebrity being followed by crowd like he's the president.

smiley

Lol my guy its done everywhere
Re: Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds by Kayoski(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2016
samex4rill:

Does showing love now means suffering?
I still stand on my point.
am sure if they had sometin serious doing giving them good money ,they wouldnt be walking the street like guards for a celebrity...

Effect of unemployment..

ok tell me.. what do they stand to gain by walking behind him..am sure he can't possibly give all of them money or take a selfie with them or even interact with them individually...

joblessness
Re: Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds by cruzita(f): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
because of my fellow human being ,crowd gather like say na judgement day .na wa oo
Re: Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds by LesbianBoy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
What did he go and do there?
Re: Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
Kode kan aiye
Re: Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds by samex4rill(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Kayoski:

I still stand on my point.
am sure if they had sometin serious doing giving them good money ,they wouldnt be walking the street like guards for a celebrity...

Effect of unemployment..

ok tell me.. what do they stand to gain by walking behind him..am sure he can't possibly give all of them money or take a selfie with them or even interact with them individually...

joblessness

Lol thats true, buh is still love though
Re: Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds by samex4rill(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:
What did he go and do there?

If u ask. Me na who. I go ask (in Omawunmi's Voice)

(1) (Reply)

Sony Music Confirms Davido As Their Newest Act / Actress Ruth Kadiri Shares Bootylicious Photo On Instagram - Photos / Wizkid's Elder Sister Lost Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.