Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion (19093 Views)

FG Suspends 3 Prisons Officers Over Ngilari's Release / Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion by bomasek(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Story don't add up undecided
Re: Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
muri4mig:
You can only make this comment when you are just been discharge from the hospital haven been treated of lesser virus. While you bounce back from your memory lost, please accept my willingness to offer you some common sense.
Are you a fulani? Then you must be a beneficiary.
Re: Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion by gagewonda(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Too many misinformation on social media these days smh.... now lemme try nd correct dis ok. u can be on inspectorate cadre level 8 nd suppose to wear d badge of rank appropriate to dat cadre, som1 else will b on same level 8 bt in d superintendent cadre nd wears stars notice its still d same level 8. Bt most pple who r in d inspectorate cadre who acquired bsc wears e equivalent superintendent cadre rank witout going tru d due process of notifying d service to place dem in d proper cadre based on d newly acquired qualification. So dats just d simple explanation. There's notin political in dis to call past govt or present govt, and ders no way pple can pay demselves salaries on a fake rank. Some pple wear dos inappropriate ranks just to save face because of this over emphasis on bsc in nigeria, som pple feel seeing der mates wit a bsc rank makes dem feel inferior. Anyways I tink d press are doing a very gud job misleading nd misinforming nigerians nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion by yaki84: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
agurza:
May be you have to improve in your reading comprehension. Read what the spokesman said and understand the module operandi
ncs is just like everyother parastatals in nigeria whr rule of law is follow to the later. I believe ncs have bodies n organs that look after these issues of promotion n welfare of personnel. So r u saying a custom officer will leave his or her duty post, go n get additional qualifications without the approval of the organs constituted to look into these issues, come back with a new qualification n his oga will congratulate him or her, organise a promotion party for him n the next thing he or she assumes a new rank......
Abegiiii, we all knw custom is corrupt but this is not n can never happen in any organisation if the board or organ that supervise this issue isnot aware of.
What they shud say is lopsided promotion in the service n not this rubbish.
For ur info am schooled n i comprehend before posting, can never be fooled by fools. That spoke person is a fool to come up with this rubbish.
Re: Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion by yaki84: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
agurza:
May be you have to improve in your reading comprehension. Read what the spokesman said and understand the module operandi
ncs is just like everyother parastatals in nigeria whr rule of law is followed to the later. I believe ncs have bodies n organs that look after these issues of promotion n welfare of personnel. So r u saying a custom officer will leave his or her duty post, go n get additional qualifications without the approval of the organs constituted to look into these issues, come back with a new qualification n his oga will congratulate him or her, organise a promotion party for him n the next thing he or she assumes a new rank......
Abegiiii, we all knw custom is corrupt but this is not n can never happen in any organisation if the board or organ that supervise this issue isnot aware of.
What they shud say is lopsided promotion in the service n not this rubbish.
For ur info am schooled n i comprehend before posting, can never be fooled by fools. That spoke person is a fool to come up with this rubbish.
Re: Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
politricks:
Imagine! is there any category of corruption that was not done in the last administration?

Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion by wordcat(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is not entirely wrong for referring to nigeria as a Zoo after all. Tell me, where else in the world can a non commissioned officer will wake up in the morning and commissioned himself to any rank of his choice?
Re: Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion by Kgdavid(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
tafabaloo:
That is why some people believe that nothing can work in this country. How do you explain this kind of organisation where you can just wake up and ascribe any rank of your choice to yourself?
I think the matter should be well investigated, cos even if they wear unauthorized ranks, do they still pay themselves salaries and allowances not for meant for their self styled ranks.

What I think we need to investigate seriously, is the school where you learnt comprehension. Because the answers you seek are right there in th article. Does it cost so much to take 3 minutes to read?

It is not as though they literally ascribe the ranks of their choice, they go through the regular promotion process but flout certain key rules in the process.

Read more bro!
Re: Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion by Ediss(m): 12:25am On Jan 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
Jonathan! Truly your destiny was to bankrupt Nigeria in every way possible.
what do you know about customs that you are calling Jonathan name for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” / DSS Keeps Mum Over Igboho’s Arrest / Triumph Of The ‘yahoo-yahoo’ Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.