Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Meaning Of My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meaning Of My Dream (776 Views)

Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality / Crowd Laughs Hysterically As Richard Dawkins Flounder With Meaning Of Nothing / Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of My Dream by vybzkartel: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2016
In my dream, i was with a group. It was more like we were undergoing training (likely in a security institution). Keys were thrown down and we all fought to grab one... Apparently the Keys were fewer than us. Eventually after a dramatic battle... I got 2 of the Keys. Then i woke up. What could it mean?
Re: Meaning Of My Dream by vybzkartel: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2016
Any interpreter?
Re: Meaning Of My Dream by mandarin: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Breakthrough bro, congratulations. Keys represent open doors. Pray that God will w all your good dreams but u must bear in mind, don't relax, fight for what is yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meaning Of My Dream by Ayo081(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Success coming bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meaning Of My Dream by vybzkartel: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2016
mandarin:
Breakthrough bro, congratulations. Keys represent open doors. Pray that God will w all your good dreams but u must bear in mind, don't relax, fight for what is yours

I receive it in jesus name
Re: Meaning Of My Dream by vybzkartel: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Ayo081:
Success coming bro

Amen
Re: Meaning Of My Dream by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2016
mandarin:
I dreamt that they were doing a party and at the end of the party i see that it was my piano they were using and they have spoil all the keys on the piano, i was unhappy, what could that mean
Re: Meaning Of My Dream by johnydon22(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2016
vybzkartel:
In my dream, i was with a group. It was more like we were undergoing training (likely in a security institution). Keys were thrown down and we all fought to grab one... Apparently the Keys were fewer than us. Eventually after a dramatic battle... I got 2 of the Keys. Then i woke up. What could it mean?
Means you had a dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meaning Of My Dream by Fraih(f): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
vybzkartel:
You got keys to open some Doors. pray to God to lead you to the right door to open. trust me, not all keys open all Doors, keys are specifically designed for some Doors. You may have those keys, yet ignorant of what to do with them.
So you need to trust God for an eye-opening.

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of My Dream by vybzkartel: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Fraih:

You got keys to open some Doors. pray to God to lead you to the right door to open. trust me, not all keys open all Doors, keys are specifically designed for some Doors. You may have those keys, yet ignorant of what to do with them.
So you need to trust God for an eye-opening.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of My Dream by sonofthunder: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
vybzkartel:
log on to... www.dreamtorchlight.com

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! / Why Zambia President, Lungu, Hosted Prophet Joshua Iginla + Exclusive Pictures / Can We Be 100% Faithful In Paying Our Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.