Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality (2245 Views)

Shocking: ''i Never Dreamt I Would Be President After Being A Pastor All My Life / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean / SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Kelblaq(m): 12:49am On Sep 03, 2017
I know that not every one here are going to believe me, even as am typing this now my hands are shaking, have been doing a lot of thinking since morning but it seems my brain is no longer functioning. Oh no! i don't want to run mad embarassed
So i had a dream last night, saw myself in a classroom jotting down something in a plain sheet of paper, at a point i stoped and said to myself "what am i doing here?" instantly i knew that i was dreaming, when i turned and look at the next person behind me, behold she is one of the most ugly girl have ever see in my life shocked

She was just busy writing, then the next thing i heard her said was " Why are you staring at me?" , I replied her that she is very ugly then she replied me saying it's because i was seeing her in my dream, that very moment i became frightened when i heard what she said.

Our next conversation-

ME - How do you know that i'm dreaming.

SHE - I don't know.

ME - Answer me now, if not am going to beat you.

SHE- (with tears) I'm sorry

ME- Oh stop that, i wasn't going to lay my hands on you, i was just kidding.

SHE- Can we be friends?

ME - How is that possible? You are just an illusion in my dream, so there is no way we can be friends

SHE - You really have a lot to learn

Immediately i woke up from sleep, it was 3:18AM when i checked the time.
The next thing i heard was my phone ringing, the number that was calling was a strange one, at first i didn't want to pick the call, but i did' '' yes i picked the call. cry
The voice on the other end was a girl's voice and she said " DON'T BE AFRAID, I'M THE UGLY GIRL YOU MEET IN YOUR DREAM, YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN then the line went off instantly

My heart started pounding fast, I haven't sleep since then and i don't think that i can close my eyes this night.
I'm so freaked out right now cry

What should i do

Pardon my typos....
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:53am On Sep 03, 2017
send me the number angry

7 Likes

Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by EmekaBlue(m): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin grin just like sleeping next to a lady u picked by d roadside and u r dreaming that she is chasing u with cutlass, then u suddenly wake up just to find her staring at u saying 'So for ur mind u sabi run well abi'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by emi14: 1:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Dreams sometimes is reflections of contents registered in subconscious mind.
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Kelblaq(m): 1:08am On Sep 03, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
send me the number angry
050011. I'm even scared to call the number.
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Kelblaq:

komon sharap and go back to bed. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Kelblaq(m): 1:10am On Sep 03, 2017
emi14:
Dreams sometimes is reflections of contents registered in subconscious mind.
What about the call i received? cry
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Kelblaq(m): 1:12am On Sep 03, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

komon sharap and go back to bed. grin
I knew that no one was going to believe me. embarassed
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Martinez19(m): 1:14am On Sep 03, 2017
Bia op, why tell lies? What's your aim?
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:23am On Sep 03, 2017
Kelblaq:
I knew that no one was going to believe me. embarassed

Kelblaq:

is that 1 a number? see opprtunity to connect the spiritual via Gsm.

1 Like

Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by emi14: 1:24am On Sep 03, 2017
Kelblaq:
I am a very practical person. I am discussing the realities in dreams. Is very possible you dreamt about the lady; I really don't know about the phone call. Seriously i don't know.
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by sorextee(m): 1:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Dont be scared. Send d number I will personally call her. Since I fear nothing
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:30am On Sep 03, 2017
sorextee:
Dont be scared. Send d number I will personally call her. Since I fear nothing

I asked first angry

I want to beg her to meet dangote in his dreams on my behalf grin

4 Likes

Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by sorextee(m): 1:31am On Sep 03, 2017
I even want to see how ugly d girl really is.
Op don use us sleep.

GAZZUZZ:

I asked first angry

I want to beg her to meet dangote in his dreams on my behalf grin
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by heendrix(m): 1:54am On Sep 03, 2017
Kelblaq:

wait Lmao grin grin

dude like for real?
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by obinna58(m): 2:02am On Sep 03, 2017
Cookup lies, share to the public, what's your aim undecided
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by aoshi: 4:51am On Sep 03, 2017
perhaps you were still dreaming about the call. multiple-stage dreams. Perhaps I said.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Kelblaq(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2017
obinna58:
Cookup lies, share to the public, what's your aim undecided
And why should i be lieing I don't believe this happened to me coz have never been a fan of any spiritual ish undecided
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Kelblaq(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2017
aoshi:
perhaps you were still dreaming about the call. multiple-stage dreams. Perhaps I said.
No! it wasn't a multiple stage dream, after receiving the call i didn't go back to sleep coz i was afraid.
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Mo6i6(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2017
This is hard to believe undecided
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2017
Kelblaq

This number 050011 called your GSM line?
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Ranchhoddas: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Kelblaq:
No! it wasn't a multiple stage dream, after receiving the call i didn't go back to sleep coz i was afraid.
She asked to be your friend so what are you afraid of?
Accept the offer of friendship and learn the things you have to learn.
Keep us posted.
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by obinna58(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2017
Kelblaq:
And why should i be lieing I don't believe this happened to me coz have never been a fan of any spiritual ish undecided
And can't even drop the number
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by correctguy101(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2017
Keiblaq
Of course you got a lot to learn. Send me the number.
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by correctguy101(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin grin grin just like sleeping next to a lady u picked by d roadside and u r dreaming that she is chasing u with cutlass, then u suddenly wake up just to find her staring at u saying 'So for ur mind u sabi run well abi'

Hahaha, dat one na to jump out of bed and run out even n*aked o grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Kelblaq(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2017
onyenze123:
Kelblaq

This number 050011 called your GSM line?

Yes sir
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Kelblaq(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2017
obinna58:

And can't even drop the number
I already dropped the number., 050011
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by sorextee(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2017
Send a screenshot of that number in ur call log.

Kelblaq:
I already dropped the number., 0500 cry11

2 Likes

Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by ponti93(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Really... Op...

Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by princetom1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kelblaq:
Yes sir

GAZZUZZ, all these is still happening in OP dream, wen he wakes up, he will wake up grin
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by sorextee(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
Op come ND see, I called its saying incorrect.. U sure say u dey talk true?? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. / Lagos Christian Church Grand Opening / Of Singularities And Infinities. . Deep Sight, Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.