Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) (26214 Views)

Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo / Lion Kills Attendant At Agodi Zoo In Oyo As Government Shuts Down Zoo / Welcome To The Biggest Zoo And Seaworld In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Had such a similar warmth experience with my Yoruba friend during my birthday last year.
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by passionate88: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by Raydos: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
I've Been There Before - It Was So Nice - We Paid ₦50 To Enter The Snake Section, - 3years Ago Tho.
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by phemoluv02(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
i was there last year too with my bae ...it was a lovely experience!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by Ahasuerus2(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
The Op's neck is almost as long as the ostrich's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
2kaybiel:
Legelege girl.
l0l o laff tire

1 Like

Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ahasuerus2:
The Op's neck is almost as long as the ostrich's
haha una with bad mouthed. Una no de tire
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by wink2015(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
[size=16pt]I did not see a lion, tigers, cheetah, leopard, etc in the Ibadan zoo. Don't they have wild animals?[/size]
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by iykekelvins(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nice .. Buh tha girl is ugly tho.
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
OK we've seen it....just tell us dat u want us to visit ur blog......
nairaland is still d best forum ever...shikina.

Calm down...
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by kay29000(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nice. I like this kind of blogger...not all those copy-and-paste bloggers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by Thatitan234(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
This post doesnt give a true representation of Ibadan Zoo. You have to visit there to see and enjoy what it has to offer.

Moreover kemi seems to have enjoyed herself has she made no complains. I'd enjoin everyone to visit the two places before ranting.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by Thatitan234(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
wink2015:
[size=16pt]I did not see a lion, tigers, cheetah, leopard, etc in the Ibadan zoo. Don't they have wild animals?[/size]

There are wild animals. mind you its a zoo not a park.
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by ladenz(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
wink2015:
I was there last month. They do have wild animals. They can do better but generally its nice place
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by bladeAnders(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
this animal will be like: 0h boi make I hide before this children go come use me they form selfie
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by turnup05: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
wink2015:

They do have ..but am sure they where scared of snapping them because of their scary faces esp the lions. Moreover UI Zoo has too many sections you will even get tired walking around talkless of snapping pics
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by diva90: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Where are all the animals?
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by abuov: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
Was there too

Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by medexico(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
As there is Agodi Gardens so there is Agodi Prison.
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by Geehan(f): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
jimi4us:
She looks like one of them ostrich
Was that meant to be funny? It's very distasteful.
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by izutex007(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Baroba:
Beautiful, unfortunately my former state Governor, the deranged criminal parading himself as a doctor sold off Enugu zoo to himself and his cronies.

those words r strong bro.
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by nanaman(m): 5:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Mayflower zoo get animals pass this zoo. Not too big though..
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by Bishops10(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2016
Modsenemy:
Selfie with the giraffe.. The guy behind is actually the giraffe
Exactly what I thought before I saw the main Giraffe
Re: Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) by bigfather(m): 6:42am On Jan 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I didn't see a picture of "Haruna"?

Haruna don die since naaa ! The only thing left of haruna is d preserved corpse .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapid Response Squad Operatives In Accident Near Ogudu Bus Stop / Photo: Stranded Commuters Trek In Lagos / Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.