Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) (62562 Views)

NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery / Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Olisah Metuh With Sinister Advert / Chicken Republic Shading Olisa Metuh. .. Funny Pic Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2016
Metuh what you did in the past to chicken republic has come back to hunt you.

It's advisable to always show love and respect to people when you are in power because no one knows tomorrow.

People just support politicians without a single knowledge of their personal life or behaviour or attitude

3 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Xano(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
Why do igbos and SS find it easy to sympathize with corrupt politicians Many of those poverty stricken PDP followers who cant even afford a sausage roll are bragging about boycotting chicken Republic for making an advert concerning Thief metuh grin While they applauded AIT for making partisan documentaries about Buhari and Tinubu during the 2015 elections undecidedThey claim Nnamdi Kanu is free to express his views by abusing Buhari and other Nigerians but are quick to criticize Chicken Republic for expressing their own views concerning Metuh. Talk of cheer hypocrisy :-/ Hopeless lpo-Baboons angry

Interesting username. Very immature post.
Same do some people like you do to some politicians from certain part of the country. The history of your post proves as so. Talk of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by modath(f): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
Exactly, PDP supporters from Ekpa Republic. cheesy

@ Mo. never doubted you hon, only said there'd be a price to pay.. And this is it. cheesy

Wetin dem fit do? grin e nor concern gala & lacasera oooo... can they even afford to buy meat pie there sef? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Firefire(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

Firefire...

I'm still expecting the apology!! angry

Hi Mo.,

Good morning, I did already despite your 'heavy comment' on that thread.

Firefire:

Ema bi nu oooo.

Binu, ma se'se, mase jeki Orun' wo' ba ibinu re'

Unreserved apology! tongue

Btw: Companies should learn to separate politics from business, this is not ethical.

2 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
Why do igbos and SS find it easy to sympathize with corrupt politicians Many of those poverty stricken PDP followers who cant even afford a sausage roll are bragging about boycotting chicken Republic for making an advert concerning Thief metuh grin While they applauded AIT for making partisan documentaries about Buhari and Tinubu during the 2015 elections undecidedThey claim Nnamdi Kanu is free to express his views by abusing Buhari and other Nigerians but are quick to criticize Chicken Republic for expressing their own views concerning Metuh. Talk of cheer hypocrisy :-/ Hopeless lpo-Baboons angry
guy u bad ooo...IPOB(Indigenous People Of Baboons)..lwkmd.. cheesy
uselessgoat:
guy u bad ooo...IPOB(Indigenous People Of Baboons)..lwkmd..

3 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
When is it gonna sink into you people's thick skulls that the SS have asked that you keep them out of your blind support for all that is filthy

Na wa oo. Can't you people do without them?? cheesycheesy
My broda i tire 4 dem ooo,,all dey want is our oil,,u knw dey can't do without SS

4 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
chukwudi44:

If you own a business use it and play partisan politics!! If all PDP supporters boycott their smelly food outlet Chicken republic will die off in the entire SS/SE
[/s]

grin grin grin grin chio this thing pain you wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by okoro4: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2016
Chicken Republic is damn lame.What a stupid advert!

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by amaechi1: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2016
When we had "Oga on the top" T-shirt it was not dehumanizing. Now because Olisa was mentioned it becomes an issue.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by mrmetoo1: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2016
If today, I give any of these hungry PDP boys chicken from Chicken Republic I'm pretty sure they'll suspend their beef with them temporarily. I guess they didn't have to include the "Olisa" that's all that spoiled the commercial IMO. Some jokes are better if you give people just enough to for them to draw their own conclusion. Without the name, everyone still would have known but there'll be deniability.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2016
goat don't eat chicken, they eat yam and sometimes paper pasted with starch on a surface, so no blame Metu, he dey view the paper like one wey he dey used to.
@topic, i dont want to believe that's the official twitter handle of the organization, if it is, then at least, 2heads must drop. The poster and the Head of PR which should have done a damage control but fails to do such since the tweet was in circulation.

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by yeanka007: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2016
I concur with Chicken Republic, Today I officially joined chicken Republic.

See them see them, all they love is to support bad things.

Ole sa Methuselah thank chicken republic for offering to you food even when pdp have turned against you.

2 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Hafter1: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

If you own a business use it and play partisan politics!! If all PDP supporters boycott their smelly food outlet Chicken republic will die off in the entire SS/SE

You dont even have money to patronise them so keep your ranting to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Skywalker5(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2016
illiterate Nigerians complaining on twitter.What have they done wrong that you are complaining?Did they put anybody's face there?Nigerians supporting criminals by party.

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2016
By the names you sha know them, IPOB touts. That was how they said they will boycott Nairaland. LMAO! cheesy, But in this case i believe them. Majority are broke àss that have probably never patronized Chicken republic.

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Topeakintola: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2016
Most of those complaining are

1. PDP supporters like Demola

2. The rest are from one part of Nigeria

So no surprises here

Wail on

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by allthingsgood: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2016
This ebube stateman is a big dunce. Person wen no fit buy pure water de claim chicken republic! Smh

Pdp fans should go and sleep. Cry to high heavens if u like. While I dnt think it was a smart move by chicken republic, I also think they simply spoke the truth! Why will a human being choose to eat paper wen u can eat chicken grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2016
this ad has no prove it was officially directed to who you think.....ur minds are telling y'll the truth.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Topeakintola: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2016
Hafter1:

You dont even have money to patronise them so keep your ranting to yourself.

grin grin grin grin

Dont mind Chukwudi44

Maybe he thinks they sell Garri and Groundnut there

5 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by OgeniBravo: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2016
I salute them for that lovely anti corruption joke!
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by CharleyCharley: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:

Cheer ko cheerleaders ni grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Idrismusty97:
By the names you sha know them, IPOB touts.
use ur head idris......show us yu are not stupid,,cos I wanna tink dat now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by dragunov: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

The last time i checked Bayelsans in the SS region vehemently rejected the shameless and propagandist APC for the PDP in the last elections barely few days ago
And does Bayelsa represent the whole of SS?

3 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Love Machine:
It could be a sponsored advert paid by an apc politifcians.You know it is only apc that is full of saints.
Nope. This is not the first time CR will be doing this. They throw shades at politicians. Even PMB, BRF and Co are not left out. Lemme show you photos. I don't think it's sponsored by any APC politician.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by OgbeifunErom: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2016
90% of those blasting are IPOB Youths

These people are animals

God bless EFCC and Chicken Republic

4 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Hafter1: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Topeakintola:

grin grin grin grin

Dont mind Chukwudi44

Maybe he thinks they sell Garri and Groundnut there

Imagine the old man threatening to boycott chicken republic wey be say na once he enter there and that was when he go for the security job interview there. Lolzzzz. I laugh

5 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by OgbeifunErom: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2016
okoro4:
Chicken Republic is damn lame.What a stupid advert!

Says an IPOB Youth

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by okiezman(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:

By their moniker we shall know them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) / IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.