Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) (62537 Views)

NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery / Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Olisah Metuh With Sinister Advert / Chicken Republic Shading Olisa Metuh. .. Funny Pic Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by OgbeifunErom: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
Why do igbos and SS find it easy to sympathize with corrupt politicians Many of those poverty stricken PDP followers who cant even afford a sausage roll are bragging about boycotting chicken Republic for making an advert concerning Thief metuh grin While they applauded AIT for making partisan documentaries about Buhari and Tinubu during the 2015 elections undecidedThey claim Nnamdi Kanu is free to express his views by abusing Buhari and other Nigerians but are quick to criticize Chicken Republic for expressing their own views concerning Metuh. Talk of cheer hypocrisy :-/ Hopeless lpo-Baboons angry

Remove SS from your list

It is just the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by francizy(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
Why do igbos and SS find it easy to sympathize with corrupt politicians Many of those poverty stricken PDP followers who cant even afford a sausage roll are bragging about boycotting chicken Republic for making an advert concerning Thief metuh grin While they applauded AIT for making partisan documentaries about Buhari and Tinubu during the 2015 elections undecidedThey claim Nnamdi Kanu is free to express his views by abusing Buhari and other Nigerians but are quick to criticize Chicken Republic for expressing their own views concerning Metuh. Talk of cheer hypocrisy :-/ Hopeless lpo-Baboons angry

Why are some of you this bigoted and tribalistically dumb!? Are there no yorubas among those tweeps? But as deceptive as you are, you ignored the yorubas that condemned chicken republic ad and faced SS and SE. What is wrong with some of you on here? I pray that all those who harbour hate for other tribes die miserable deaths, be they Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, etc.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by seangy4konji: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2016
They are crazy. Plenty of them leaving comment have not even had a decent rice and stew at home this year not to talk of going t eat out.

Metu is a thief and jail is where he belongs.

They can like wail for Jesus.thats how they were on stealer oduah Side after even seeing documents to show she is really a stealer

1 Like

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by misterh(m): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2016
If you believe Chicken Republic hates PDP, think again. They're just having fun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Mamatee07: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2016
which Nigerians, you mean PDP losers grin i thought they are the advocates for freedom of speech grin
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Politics everywhere
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by OgbeifunErom: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2016
francizy:

Why are some of you this bigoted and tribalistically dumb!? Are there no yorubas among those tweeps? But as deceptive as you are, you ignored the yorubas that condemned chicken republic ad and faced on SS and SE. What is wrong with some of you on here? I pray that all those who harbour hate for other tribes die miserable deaths!

Only one Yoruba- Demola Rewaju was vocal. Thats because he is an employee of PDP

The rest come from one part of Nigeria- IPOB Youths

You can deceive yourself all you want but other Nigerians know those not supporting the anti-corruption drive

May your curses go back to you and your family that live in Yorubaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by AJOT99(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2016
SMH
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by wtfCode: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2016
i almost felt sorry 4 whats gonna happen to chicken republic in no time.
they just killed themselves!!
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by nikz(f): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2016
Not funny sha.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by istella: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2016
You just lost a customer
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Efe3: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2016
chicken republic is foolish o
do they know how many people will forbid themselves of CR food because of this?
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by foriz4u(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
I don't know what to say of u, weda ur thinking is ok I don't no... so chicken rep can't find something else to do their ads again? why turning everything in d country into politics?? that's unprofessional n stupid act, instead of u to condemn d act u r coming up to talk rubbish. watin concern chicken rep, her customers, the food and politics I fail to c a correlation here. trust me chicken rep just nail their down fall.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by birmingham04: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2016
You want to boycott chicken republic because of metu hunger never catch you. Why Igbo and some south south hate truth. When obj was dealing with Tafa Balogun no Yoruba people against it. Igbo are the problem of naija.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by otokx(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2016
kingdompropty:
Since they have joined politics they will inevitably close down soon.

Has AIT been closed down?

3 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by otokx(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2016
Efe3:
chicken republic is foolish o
do they know how many people will forbid themselves of CR food because of this?

Not many have been methulized.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
When is it gonna sink into you people's thick skulls that the SS have asked that you keep them out of your blind support for all that is filthy

Na wa oo. Can't you people do without them?? cheesycheesy

Keep your fingers in your pocket!

I am a SSner, and I align with Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by francizy(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Only one Yoruba- Demola Rewaju was vocal. Thats because he is an employee of PDP

The rest come from one part of Nigeria- IPOB Youths

You can deceive yourself all you want but other Nigerians those not supporting the anti-corruption drive

May your curses go back to you and your family that live in Yorubaland

The curses are for people that hates other tribes in Nigeria. I don't see any need in getting all worked up, except of course you're a hater of a tribe. I do not hate your tribe so I and my family members are safe.

On the thread, are these names Igbos?

Demola Olarewaju
Ayokunle Odekunle
Adebola
Omolola
Bunmi Olamide, aka miss B?

That's not including the ones that used English names of which many of them may still be yorubas.

So now lemme get this straight, are you Nairaland hate filled lots comfortable with telling lies even when it's so so glaring that you're telling lies (like Lai Mohammed like followers) or are you guys under a spell to lie at will without minding if the truth is staring you in the face?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by otokx(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Remove SS from your list

It is just the Igbos

Seconded, even WIKE has said that South South no follow for where IPOB dey.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Reptyle(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2016
Lol. Lighten up guys.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I guess the PR guys at Chicken Republic believe in the "every publicity is good publicity" mantra.

Bottomline is that they got us all talking about their brand...although I must confess I cringed a little when I saw the advert yesterday.

Very bold and avant garde for a brand to so openly align with a struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by modath(f): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Firefire:

Hi Mo.,

Good morning, I did already despite your 'heavy comment' on that thread.

Binu, ma se'se, mase jeki Orun' wo' ba ibinu re'

Unreserved apology! tongue

Thanks for the apology, i may be partisan but i am not hateful or destructive.....

Also stop claiming to be odua, you are not...

Btw: Companies should learn to separate politics from business, this is not ethical.

But AIT's campaign of hate & calumny was cool?

Issokay!! .. cheesy
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by cana882(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

The last time i checked Bayelsans in the SS region vehemently rejected the shameless and propagandist APC for the PDP in the last elections barely few days ago
we must learn to vote for an individual and not party. If APC should bring a tout to run for a position, you'll vote the tout because he is in APC?? Let's stop being party affiliated.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by ilyas26(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
nice publicity by chicken republic, it's hilarious. It has made them popular and is trending

2 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by francizy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
foriz4u:

I don't know what to say of u, weda ur thinking is ok I don't no... so chicken rep can't find something else to do their ads again? why turning everything in d country into politics?? that's unprofessional n stupid act, instead of u to condemn d act u r coming up to talk rubbish. watin concern chicken rep, her customers, the food and politics I fail to c a correlation here. trust me chicken rep just nail their down fall.

You're trying to reason with not just a goat, but a useless goat, please don't waste your time at all. His moniker tells you who he is. Just let him wallow in his uselessness.
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
I'm from South South,but I don't think what you just said concerns you.I've read most of your comments;they're full of bigotry and hatred that's so unecessary.
omenka:
When is it gonna sink into you people's thick skulls that the SS have asked that you keep them out of your blind support for all that is filthy

Na wa oo. Can't you people do without them?? cheesycheesy
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by francizy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

Thanks for the apology, i may be partisan but i am not hateful or destructive.....

But AIT's campaign of hate & calumny was cool?

Issokay!! .. cheesy

So because he's not pledging his allegiance to APC, therefore he's not a Yoruba man? It's safe to call him, Anonimi and HzRF iPods right? Please desist from this your reasoning cuz it's not healthy...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Firefire(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

.. cheesy

Thank you for bringing page 2 conversation to page one on your thread, 'you try no be small'. Congrats!

And for the bolded, is a free world and you are entitled to your opinion.

Shalom!
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

If you own a business use it and play partisan politics!! If all PDP supporters boycott their smelly food outlet Chicken republic will die off in the entire SS/SE
If all PDP supporters boycott Chicken Republic then all APC supporters that have not been patronizing it will start patronizing it. How about that?

2 Likes

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by Firefire(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
francizy:

So because he's not pledging his allegiance with APC, therefore he's not a Yoruba man? It's safe to call him, Anonimi and HzRF iPods right? Please desist from this your reasoning cuz it's not healthy...

I beg leave her, she is free to deceive herself.

I hate APC with passion and will continue to do, even if they turn Nigeria to America within 4 years.

Unless Tinubu is ready to stop stealing our common wealth in grand style and professional way.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by JurassicPark: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmmmm...
"Sii-ken" "Re-for-flick"

You don't kick a man when he's down

To be sincere,
This is negative publicity and APC is the chief founder of this new trend
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by tamquezee(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Marketing strategy by a rival fast food eatery to fall their market. This is callous and we should not be gullible. Don't forget this is the era of pull-him down campaign... Smh
Re: Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) by ElCapone(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
[/b]
uselessgoat:
[b]Why do igbos and SS find it easy to sympathize with corrupt politicians Many of those poverty stricken PDP followers who cant even afford a sausage roll are bragging about boycotting chicken Republic for making an advert concerning Thief metuh grin While they applauded AIT for making partisan documentaries about Buhari and Tinubu during the 2015 elections undecidedThey claim Nnamdi Kanu is free to express his views by abusing Buhari and other Nigerians but are quick to criticize Chicken Republic for expressing their own views concerning Metuh. Talk of cheer hypocrisy :-/ Hopeless lpo-Baboons angry
uselessgoat:
[color=#550000]Why do igbos and SS find it easy to sympathize with corrupt politicians Many of those poverty stricken PDP followers who cant even afford a sausage roll are bragging about boycotting chicken Republic for making an advert concerning Thief metuh grin While they applauded AIT for making partisan documentaries about Buhari and Tinubu during the 2015 elections undecidedThey claim Nnamdi Kanu is free to express his views by abusing Buhari and other Nigerians but are quick to criticize Chicken Republic for expressing their own views concerning Metuh. Talk of cheer hypocrisy :-/ Hopeless lpo-Baboons angry
[/color]
uselessgoat:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.