Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) (1840 Views)

Richard Quest Defends Lai Mohammed's Jollof Rice Comment (pic) / Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ / Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by ebosie11(f): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2016
Politics is a game where opposition use any possible means to mock or blast its rival.Reno Omokri has taken to social media to take a swipe on Lai Mohammed,a Minister in President Buhari's administration.

Politicians I cumot my red cap for una oo!Una too much jare!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by ebosie11(f): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by TippyTop(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2016
Now that was funny grin grin grin grin

cc:omenka, lalasticlala

Come and laff

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by Topeakintola: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Boring wailers everywhere

What a hypocrite. In the last 2 months, he has tweeted 20 times about Lai Mohammed. Wailing Stalker

This Omokri has been very vocal lately.

Abi he is part of the goats that ate our yam ni?

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by omenka(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2016
TippyTop:
Now that was funny grin grin grin grin

cc:om*enka, lalas*ticlala

Come and laff
Fvck it!! Rotflmao!! cheesycheesy

Some of these elders get very bad mouth I swear!! Lmao. cheesycheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by Firefire(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2016
It's high time APC stopped the blame game.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by SamJed(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Topeakintola:

What a hypocrite. In the last 2 months, he has tweeted 20 times about Lai Mohammed. Wailing Stalker

egbon no be u reno dey blast na....why u dey take am personal na....abeg o jeje...heart attack is still in vogue...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Topeakintola:

Cry me a river.... Lie Muhammed did more than that, moreover if he doesn't wail who will?

Abeg leave the guy alone..

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by Topeakintola: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2016
SamJed:
egbon no be u reno dey blast na....why u dey take am personal na....abeg o jeje...heart attack is still in vogue...

Sampson, go and give your heart attack advise to your papa and mama

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by leofab(f): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Now it's neighbour have you blamed God today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by talktimi(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Topeakintola:

tongue e pain you sha grin GEJ IS AT FAULT

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by modath(f): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2016
A nor go lie, this ish funny dieee grin cheesy cheesy

A sense of humour is a useful tool for life & living in this obodo naijeriya. cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by SamJed(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Topeakintola:

Sampson, go and give your heart attack advise to your papa and mama
oh so u know it is me sef...see ur head...why were u talking as if it is u that the guy was talking to....u are funny o

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by CACAWA(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Renown O'mockery cannot even spell "NEIGHBOUR"
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by deji68: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
The Spelling is correct. ...Abi na Nepal Bill u too get as certificate grin grin grin that is the american Spelling

CACAWA:
Renown O'mockery cannot even spell "NEIGHBOUR"

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by MrSegunAdewole: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

A nor go lie, this ish funny dieee grin cheesy cheesy

A sense of humour is a useful tool for life & living in this obodo naijeriya. cheesy grin
ekaro wink
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by maddman: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Topeakintola:

[size=15pt]CRY ME A RIVER[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Epic joke, i cant just but lafff...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed With A Hilarious Picture And Comment(pic) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Honestly I didn't laugh. I hope Reno believes me because I have DM my details to him. Waiting for the bank alert.

undecided
undecided

(1) (Reply)

When You Remember Say You Follow Scream "Sai Buhari" / cities / EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Called Them 'attention Whores'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.