Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? (24190 Views)

Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / Residential Building Collapses In Ojo, Lagos / Residential Building Burnt Down By Electric Spark In Benin City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2016
mynduu44:
If it's a Govt contract to build a residential for the president, VP or senate president, YES!!!....

grin

You never visit Abuja fah ?
Re: 3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2016
Goahead:
Burj Khalifa cost $1.5billion..... What's your point
thats a hotel na
Re: 3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? by tsiriman(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2016
kingobozy:
Wow that's a lot of money but its very possible. As a person into the world of building and structures I know of a certain mansion that costs over N4.5billion. Everything used in constructing the building was imported except sand. It has a helipad roof and forest size garden (woods) and many more aesthetics.
So @Op it just might be true.

What of the water, was it also imported or was it bottled water?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? by veacea: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2016
Meeloreh:
Ask a bowenite the amount out ex VC built ordinary toilet

You have finished T. O. here ooooooo. We surely must to chop your money

1 Like

Re: 3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2016
MMempire:
Many of you that said it is possible are very stupid. How can you build a residential house with 3billion naira? How much will you then use in constructing a commercial or industrial building? How will corruption end when you inflat contract to such an amount just to build a residential building. Do you guys even know how to write a building quotation? Even Julius Berger can not build a residential house with that amount. Na Aso rock una wan build ni?

Guy, why are you talking like this ?

Visit Chimaroke Nnamani house at Nkanu, Enugu state.

Or Thief TA Oji house in Umuahia Abia State. You will confirm.
Re: 3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? by emmydollars4life(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Goahead:
Burj Khalifa cost $1.5billion..... What's your point
Going by the actual price of dollars is less than 5b naira for this particular tower, I hate such kind of friend, I have one like that, we always quarrel over such an argument. Some times I see Lai Mohammed as innocent person when I see bloody liars like this.
Re: 3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? by Turbocharged: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bro, go and look 4 job. because this kind of argument are are mostly done by jobless pple.

No pun intended.
Re: 3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? by tk4rd: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
Macclane:
We were chatting with my friends and an argument started about constructing houses. One of them said that he knows a residential building that reached 5 billion naira to construct. I was against this fellow. Please I need your opinion, is it possible to have an existing house that will reach 5 billion naira to construct?

I Honestly need your opinions. Tnks
A residential building about the size of two football fields placed side-by-side, and has up to 120 well furnished sophisticated rooms, and then, located at the centre of a large compound with well-mowed lawns and exterior designs spanning up to 12 fields in all direction..
#20billionnaira.
Re: 3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? by kingobozy: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
tsiriman:

What of the water, was it also imported or was it bottled water?

Water doesn't count as a building material. There is no quality water nah grin
Re: 3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? by Timtol(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2018
PROPOSED 4BEDROOM BUNGALOW
Client: Nairalander
Budget Estimate to roof level and finishing with Engineer charges and workmansip: 6m and 9.5m to the completion(painting and others)

Features;

Entrance,
Anteroom,
Visitor toilet,
Main Family Lounge,
Dining,
Kitchen,
Store/Pantry,
Terrance,
Bedroom 1 ensuit,
Bedroom 2ensuit,
Bedroom 3ensuit,
Master bedroom.

More for yours reach my line: 08100452977/whatsapp
Mail; obed.toluwase@gmail.com

Re: 3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? by Timtol(m): 1:45am On Aug 23, 2018
Classic 5Bedroom Duplex

Estimated Cost: 17m Raft Foundation
First Phase: Building from scratch to roof level
Second Phase: Finishing

Building External Dimension:12.3m by 14.4m
Building Area:167.74Sqm
Percentage Built From 648Sqm and 450Sqm Respectively are: 25.90% and 37.30% Respectively.

Project Duration: 90Days.
FEATURES

GROUND FLOOR
DPC HEIGHT 600mm.

Entrance,
Anteroom,
Visitors' wc,
Guest Bedroom with toilet,
Living Room,
Dining,
Terrance,
Dogleg Stairway in-between the Living Room and the Dining & directly opposite Laundry,
Foyer,
Laundry,
Kitchen (12ft by 14ft),
Pantry/Store,
Veranda.

FIRST FLOOR

Foyer,
Vestibule,
Library,
Upper Family Room facing the Road,
Terrance,
Bedroom 2 with toilet,
Bedroom 3 with toilet,
Terrance attached,
Bedroom 4 with toilet,
Long lobby mainly for ventilation,daylight and security reasons,
Master Bedroom (15ft by 20ft)
Toilet( 6ft by 13ft)

For More Details Message my whatsapp Line On 08100452977.
Full Architectural/Structural/External Detailing all stamped.
Construction properly in Place.
Quality and Affordable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Dairy Of My 1st Building Project / My Experience With Building Approval In Lagos / Architectural Design Challenge - Post Your Design !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.