Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) (38165 Views)

Davido Continues Lashing, Quotes & Blasts Punch News Paper Again (snapshot) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Flavour’s Babymamas, Sandra Okagbue, Anna Banner At War Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
A dark guy with a dirty skin climbing tiwa every night when she is not doing music smiley smiley
iheanyi40:
Pheew who d f uck is he undecided

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by ojoawo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Olamide dropped I'd cabasa who was has legendary in production as donjazzy forget the hype aroung jazzy! 9ice is a big project of cabasa! Thanks to gongo aso! With this great producer, olamide still come alone from nobody in 2011 to be a force in just 5years and raise two solid artist in new generation and two solid producers of this age now in 2016, just 2011-2016! Give it to him!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Olamide didn't drop ID Cabasa... It was the other way round. ID Cabasa became a Pastor and stopped producing songs for "secular artists"

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by uchennamani(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
baslone:
Besides dbanj, Tiwa and Wande, who else are the 10 major artistes?

DPrince? Dr Sid? Reekado or Kswitch?
Or Korede Bello! Nice punch line, bro.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by uchennamani(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dirkcoyt:
Dude is a joke! A huge one at that!

List 10 artist! I mean 10 solid act!

Don't give me dr sid or kayswitch, dprince, ikechwuku all that craps!

Dbanj made donjazzy fact! Donjazzy made dbanj fact!

Dbanj made him with the its don jazzy again line and they both financially setup the mohit label then hence none can use it. Dbanj was the first artist to appreciate producers first before others followed suit! Abi una know the producer behind african queen by 2face or do me by psquare

Don jazzy gave dbanj the best production! Cause he leveraged on those mad tunes from him!

The only guy he produce without no reverse work effort but credit by the artist was WANDE COAL!

He single handedly gave him the best album from a nobody guy as at then in nigeria! Up till now some albums can't stand "mushin to mohit"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Olamide has given atleast 2 artist from his label a life as an artist from zero to something with back to back hit!

Lil kesh is one, adekunle Gold is two!

Who knew pheelz Mr producer was that good? Through olamide, pheelz now remains a force in production world!

Or is it Young john the wicked producer? Who he uplifted and now everyone knows that line!

Olamide dropped I'd cabasa who was has legendary in production as donjazzy forget the hype aroung jazzy! 9ice is a big project of cabasa! Thanks to gongo aso! With this great producer, olamide still come alone from nobody in 2011 to be a force in just 5years and raise two solid artist in new generation and two solid producers of this age now in 2016, just 2011-2016! Give it to him!
They've all sacrificed for the development of the industry! 5yrs vs 10yrs! Regardless of the years but there impact in alleviating poverty,unemployment in the creativity of the art they are known for!
Nice. You nailed it bro.
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by GuDErboY(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
I tire oo
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by girl4rmspace(f): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Naavah:
Arse kisser
he's not an ass kisser, he speaks the truth
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by Temysteve(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Who is Tee Billz?
The same dude Tiwa savage takes care of his bills??
ooouch!!! What a KNOCKOUT!!!
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by Naavah(f): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
That is because some dumb guys think everyone on Nairaland is poor like them...I will feed you and your generations...[/quote]
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss internet kiss
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by Naavah(f): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
doyinisaac:
That is because some dumb guys think everyone on Nairaland is poor like them...I will feed you and your generations...
You have sense
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by girl4rmspace(f): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
BABANGBALI:
you nailed it my man. That guy is a foooooool.

why is he a fool? For expressing himself publicly?
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by Ganjafama(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Damalex4luv:
Anybody that think Don Jazzy is humble must be dreaming. He's a very fake guy, pompous and arrogant. If you're a nairalander and follow him on social network you'll notice that he hardly post online unlike b4. And this idiot should shut up and find a carrier for himself.
If not for the undeserved praise that Dbanj do give Don Jazzy when they were together he would have remained at the level of ID Cabasa and co
Hmmmnn! I smell hate in your speech.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by BABANGBALI: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
girl4rmspace:

why is he a fool? For expressing himself publicly?
for seeking unnecessary attention on a dead issue

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by girl4rmspace(f): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
danbrowndmf:
I saw that post & i knew he was taking shot. The tiwa husband is stupid.& why is he even a celebrity? Cus he's dating savage?. Since the Donjazzy & olamide issue happened..i now see donjazzy as someone who faked his been humble..he's not really humble as he do claim to be online..so many things have been said about him tho. Success to both of them...

so many things have been said about him? Things like what? The closest people to him talks on how humble he is, even korede bello said he acts like they were age mate and not his boss.

The people talking crap have no idea what they are talking about
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by girl4rmspace(f): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
BABANGBALI:
for seeking unnecessary attention on a dead issue

dead issue or not, freedom of expression is allowed, he didnt attack anybody, he just stated cold hard facts. If he attacked olamide, then that would have been bad.

As for what he said, i see nothing wrong with it since its the truth
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by girl4rmspace(f): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
niceeric:

In the absence of any other fact/figures to disprove the above fact;

the YBNLs have it!!!

am sorry, but only an ill informed biased person would think olamide/ybnl has done more for the industry than mo hits/don jazzy.

The comparising itself is laughable
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by TolaniLuv: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
silverdam:
This what you get from a man that is feeding under his wife. Smh!!!

Thank God for Tiwa Savage

You are so wicked tho! Why you say that tho? Teebillz won't like to see this
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by girl4rmspace(f): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Damalex4luv:
Anybody that think Don Jazzy is humble must be dreaming. He's a very fake guy, pompous and arrogant. If you're a nairalander and follow him on social network you'll notice that he hardly post online unlike b4. And this idiot should shut up and find a carrier for himself.
If not for the undeserved praise that Dbanj do give Don Jazzy when they were together he would have remained at the level of ID Cabasa and co

years after dbanj left don jazzy has still remained relevant, which makes your whole point invalid.

Mavin has 3 new acts which are all a success story , so your attempt at trying to downplay the greatness of donjazzy is a big fat joke
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by BABANGBALI: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
girl4rmspace:

dead issue or not, freedom of expression is allowed, he didnt attack anybody, he just stated cold hard facts. If he attacked olamide, then that would have been bad.

As for what he said, i see nothing wrong with it since its the truth
what truth?and he just woke to realise that after how many weeeks of the incident. The guy should grow up and stop feeding on tiwa's bweast milk.
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by girl4rmspace(f): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
Funkybabee:
brother ode which artist do they have except tiwa tirice

which artiste do they have except tiwa? Is this a serious question? Cos it sounds like a joke
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by girl4rmspace(f): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
BABANGBALI:
what truth?and he just woke to realise that after how many weeeks of the incident. The guy should grow up and stop feeding on tiwa's bweast milk.

the dude stated some of the acheivements of don jazzy and that's the TRUTH, as for the comparising, it has nothing to do with olamide . Smart people would understand where he's coming from.
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by BABANGBALI: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
girl4rmspace:

the dude stated some of the acheivements of don jazzy and that's the TRUTH, as for the comparising, it has nothing to do with olamide . Smart people would understand where he's coming from.

he was only trying to seek for attention and also raise a dead issue
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by Nicepoker(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
doyinisaac:
When did he turn to don jazzy's mouthpiece??Who is he??the only thing that made him famous is just because he is tiwa Savage's husband....aside from that ,what else do Nigerians know him for??
how about u
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by girl4rmspace(f): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
BABANGBALI:
he was only trying to seek for attention and also raise a dead issue

you call it attention seeking but then its none of your business since he's FREE to express himself
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by naniawini(f): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
He needs attention
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by BABANGBALI: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
girl4rmspace:

you call it attention seeking but then its none of your business since he's FREE to express himself
how is my own comments your business then since i am FREE to express myself too?

You just shot yourself on the foot. Now beat it,i have given you enough attention to last you for a loooooong time.

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
girl4rmspace:

so many things have been said about him? Things like what? The closest people to him talks on how humble he is, even korede bello said he acts like they were age mate and not his boss.

The people talking crap have no idea what they are talking about
i dunno how u pple here on NL jump into conclusion...when i'm talking about many things have been said about him..do you think i'm talking about online here or what? Or what do u expect korede bello to say before...or can u ever come out to say your own mother / father is not good. Don't jump into my mention next time if you don't understand my post..nt everyone here feed on online post.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by Flawlessangel(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i dunno how u pple here on NL jump into conclusion...when i'm talking about many things have been said about him..do you think i'm talking about online here or what? Or what do u expect korede bello to say before...or can u ever come out to say your own mother / father is not good. Don't jump into my mention next time if you don't understand my post..nt everyone here feed on online post.

stop making baseless claims mr man, you either show up your proof or shut the Bleep up
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by girl4rmspace(f): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
BABANGBALI:
how is my own comments your business then since i am FREE to express myself too?

You just shot yourself on the foot. Now beat it,i have given you enough attention to last you for a loooooong time.

you were attacking him for saying something and i asked you why, and your reply was lame. Thanks for letting me know how much of a joke you are.
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dirkcoyt:
Dude is a joke! A huge one at that!

List 10 artist! I mean 10 solid act!

Don't give me dr sid or kayswitch, dprince, ikechwuku all that craps!

Dbanj made donjazzy fact! Donjazzy made dbanj fact!

Dbanj made him with the its don jazzy again line and they both financially setup the mohit label then hence none can use it. Dbanj was the first artist to appreciate producers first before others followed suit! Abi una know the producer behind african queen by 2face or do me by psquare

Don jazzy gave dbanj the best production! Cause he leveraged on those mad tunes from him!

The only guy he produce without no reverse work effort but credit by the artist was WANDE COAL!

He single handedly gave him the best album from a nobody guy as at then in nigeria! Up till now some albums can't stand "mushin to mohit"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Olamide has given atleast 2 artist from his label a life as an artist from zero to something with back to back hit!

Lil kesh is one, adekunle Gold is two!

Who knew pheelz Mr producer was that good? Through olamide, pheelz now remains a force in production world!

Or is it Young john the wicked producer? Who he uplifted and now everyone knows that line!

They've all sacrificed for the development of the industry! 5yrs vs 10yrs! Regardless of the years but there impact in alleviating poverty,unemployment in the creativity of the art they are known for!

My man,u said it all,if not for d ITS DONJazzy again who for know aM

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lol.. Sb said they'll count him and his "pikin" to try to make it up to ten...
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by BABANGBALI: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
girl4rmspace:

you were attacking him for saying something and i asked you why, and your reply was lame. Thanks for letting me know how much of a joke you are.
you can now go and have your lunch
Re: Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) by Pyeratedraymond(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Teebliz is a slowpoke..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley / Throwback Photo Of Aki And Pawpaw / Funke Akindele And And Omotunde Adebowale 'Adaku' Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.