Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley (38167 Views)

I Need Money To Hire Soldiers For My Security, Chef Dammy Appeals To Nigerians / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by AImiron: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nigerian singer, Azeez Fashola aka Naira Marley has said he is ready to return to Nigeria to clear his name over his alleged involvement in the death of his former label signee, Mohbad.

Naira Marley made the disclosure on Wednesday during an interview session with Social Media influencer, Reno Omokri.

Since the death of Mohbad, there has been social media outrage after several videos surfaced of the late singer accusing Naira Marley of masterminding his gang-beating.

Again, the label boss who granted his first interview since the saga said there’s a lot of mob poisoned by the media against his person and stressed that he’ll return to the country if the police guarantees his safety.

He also alleged that Mohbad struggled with suicidal thoughts while he was alive.

He said, “There was another time when I was in America and his girl called me to say he locked himself in the toilet and he wanted to kill himself or something like that. So, I called him from there and recorded the conversation, asking him: “Why did you want to kill yourself? You are a king, if your family is stressing you out (because this time, he was with his family and all his family was around him) just tell them to chill, you can do what you want to do, do not stress yourself, if you kill yourself now, what do you want people to say.

“I was so concerned so I called him to try to give him rest of mind, if your family is stressing you out, leave.”

“He wanted to commit suicide, in the video, I was just trying to find out what was wrong with him.”

Punch

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by TemplarLandry: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by FactBoyz: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
sad
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Orubebe01: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nigerian youths right now

379 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by culeca: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Smh...make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
From day one,
We have been saying the same thing below.

Investigation should be carried out properly.
All of us @MANNA will patiently wait for the outcome of the investigation.

If anyone is involved in Imole's death,
More revelations keep coming in day after day
They will never go Scott free.
RIP Imole 🙏

Justice must prevail.

Rest On Imole.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Without sentiments,
May the innocent be vindicated and may the Culprit(s) go down.
Imole, Justice shall prevail on your death.

May each and every soul connected to Mohbad's death never know peace in their life and the life hereafter.

Iseeeeeee.

Another BREAKING NEWS Below.
It just came out few minutes ago.
Someone should create a thread on it ASAP.
We on the BBQ grills at work atm.
Mods, take note.....as e dey hot 🔥

(Some people are saying the video was doctored,
Others are saying it is real.
Some were asking why was he recording the video during their conversation about Imole saying he wants to commit suicide?
Some are saying it is AI doctored.

We waiting patiently for the final outcome of the ongoing investigation.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by socialmediaman: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Calabar1stSon: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
NDLEA Ambassador

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by mjuvey3: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Even Security gon need Security for this 😁

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by NOwazobia: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ok.

Next!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Okay.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Neduzze5(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
All these South West people sef....

Either they are killing someone out of envy or mining skulls.

Na wa ooo.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Kestolove(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
100% guaranteed, abeg come we will joyfully receive you sir

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by davillian(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Come your security is 100% guaranteed

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by skelewu404(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
I thought has street credibility what is it scared of

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Looking4massage: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
stop bullying naira marly. what if he commits suicide because of this bully and una later find out say no be him kill am?
stop this fucking rubbish.
so if u have issues with someone and the person dies monthly later , does it mean u killed him?

do you know how many people u have had issues with that have passed on? will it be right to say u killed them all?|??

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Kyhuani: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
ok

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by JuanDeDios: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
AImiron:

Punch
Anybody knows where this Naira Marley picture was taken?
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Wujio: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ok

Finally the invincibility aura fades away to be replaced with vulnerability, the fickleness of life !

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by zolaman(f): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Naira marley na innocent...I 💯 believe

9 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by wizelink(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
So you too dey fear to die.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by 4dor: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
In other words, e don see reason not to come back to Naija.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by biggie73(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Buried alive. Life is full of Sammy Larry. The evil men do lives after them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by iCauseTrouble: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wehrey ti japa grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by RomanGreen: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
😂😂😂🤣🤣 Never knew this guy can be so scared. This Naira Marley guy is always forming bad boy in his music videos, threatening and intimidating Mohbad when he was alive but now he's afraid...smh

The public don cook for this Marley guy dey wait for am.

Let this be a lesson to everyone to always let others breathe, let people drink water drop cup, you can't intimidate people all the time.

Life's fickle, yesterday he felt untouchable today he's scared like a little cat about the people. smh

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Calenikan(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
This one dey fear o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Nemesis0147(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
He is mad!!
When him and his people were bullying mohbad….he didn’t know that he will be hunted too one day.
Mk he come experience Wetin mohbad experience too.

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) / Funke Akindele And And Omotunde Adebowale 'Adaku' Pictured Together / Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.