Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Diabetes, Ulcer & Hypertension! Which TWO Would You Advice/choose To Be Cured Of - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diabetes, Ulcer & Hypertension! Which TWO Would You Advice/choose To Be Cured Of (385 Views)

10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / Can Hearing Loss Caused By Quinine Be Cured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes, Ulcer & Hypertension! Which TWO Would You Advice/choose To Be Cured Of by Anwonspee(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Just stumbled on this and I will like Doctors in the house to air their guided advice. It's funny though. A situation where someone is seriously ill, went for medical check and it was revealed that the person is having diabetics, ulcer and hypertension after several investigations. Treatment commenced and management continues for months. Been curious to know why he is was told to be coming for routine checks, he was informed that the three ailments mentioned at that stage, can not be cured. That he will have to live with it, which he is. As time goes, he stumbled to the hand of a spiritualist(don't ask me the type of spiritualist). The spiritualist assured him of cure. If it were you, won't you be happy? Your guess is as good as mine! Here comes where the advice is needed. The spiritualist told him to choose ONE of the three ailments to live with, that he can only cure two of ailments. Now, which of the ailment would you advice/suggest be left with him? And those to be cured? And why?[b][/b]
Re: Diabetes, Ulcer & Hypertension! Which TWO Would You Advice/choose To Be Cured Of by Gmuhdabdul(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2016
I will chose 2 live with Ulcer,let him cure Diabetes and Hypertension cos 2me they are more harmful than Ulcer

(1) (Reply)

Protective Inoculations And Medical Examination / Life; A Function Of Our Kidney / 4 Benefits Of Eating Breakfast To Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.