Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Help My Baby Is Suffering From Teething Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Baby Is Suffering From Teething Pain (1587 Views)

Kokun Donates N500k To Lady Suffering From Artery Disease (Photos) / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Baby Is Suffering From Teething Pain by julyb(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
My baby is 5 months plus.she has been defeating,vomiting and crying all day.I have got her teething powder, babyres.just last night I was advised to get her amoxilin syrup. The vomiting stop while she still defecate several times yet she's crying. Someone should advise on what to do so as to stop this mess.I will appreciate your prompt response
Re: Help My Baby Is Suffering From Teething Pain by LLVelly: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
I wonder why people ignored this thread...got me thinking about someone right now...please op kindly visit a good hospital asap, I pray he/she gets well. Amen
Re: Help My Baby Is Suffering From Teething Pain by flexidentist: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
julyb:
My baby is 5 months plus.she has been defeating,vomiting and crying all day.I have got her teething powder, babyres.just last night I was advised to get her amoxilin syrup. The vomiting stop while she still defecate several times yet she's crying. Someone should advise on what to do so as to stop this mess.I will appreciate your prompt response

Please get your baby to the hospital to see a doctor, it's probably an infection. Teething is not associated with vomiting and diarrhea. Your baby could run a bit of fever and be irritable but not vomiting and diarrhea you stated.

http://www.flexidentist.com/2015/12/misconceptions-about-teething.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seizures In Children:what You Must Know / GNLD Neolife Supplements For Managing And Treating Low Sperm Count Issues / Remove That Pigmentation Naturally With Swissgarde Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.