Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,485 members, 7,865,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? (514 Views)

Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist / Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert / POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? by donblade855: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Davido, wizkid and olamide are currently the biggest names in the Nigeria music industry. If their three have a concert on the same day, which would you attend?
Re: Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? by naijaboiy: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Olamide cheesy
Re: Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Olamide obviously
Re: Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? by lasisi69(f): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
My heart goes out to wizkid any day, any time

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? by doyinisaac(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
olamide a.k.a badoo sneh a.k.a eyan mayweather a.k.a ybnl a.k.a young erikina a.k.a baba miliano......grin
Re: Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? by Iamlordgee(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Davido
Re: Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? by donblade855: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2016
As for me olamide
Re: Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? by cruzita(f): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
grin I go make sure I attend the three
Re: Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? by Afrok(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Okay! It seems this is the new trend now.
I will only attend anybody's concert who attend my own CHURCH concert.
Re: Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? by Booty4me: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Davido enouf boose and shayo.. And dude go spray money fo® air obo
Re: Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? by funlord(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
grin

I will spend 1 hour "smoking prash" and sipping copious amounts of shayo at 'olamides' own 1st, since it will surely be allowed due to the high number of 'awon goons' at the venue!!!

Then I would head to 'wizkids' own when its getting dark as per na there I go fit catch some nice smallies wey I go use the 'ginger' from the high on top later that night! Na 'sarewagba' get us for that side!!!

Davido can suck my balls for all I care!
Re: Which Of These Artiste Concert Would You Attend? by donblade855: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
funlord:
grin

I will spend 1 hour "smoking prash" and sipping copious amounts of shayo at 'olamides' own 1st, since it will surely be allowed due to the high number of 'awon goons' at the venue!!!

Then I would head to 'wizkids' own when its getting dark as per na there I go fit catch some nice smallies wey I go use the 'ginger' from the high on top later that night! Na 'sarewagba' get us for that side!!!

Davido can suck my balls for all I care!
lolz

(1) (Reply)

Runtown To Perform Alongside Pitbull And Lil Jon In Trinidad And Tobago / Adorable Photos Of TY Bello's Twin Boys / Check Out Korede Bello’s Selfie With Emmanuella #the_real_face (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.