Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers (1407 Views)

The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu / The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu / Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by Driftingking(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
The CEO of Ovation newspaper, Dele Momodu had His Newspaper Share A tweet in Which He Was tagged ,asked or being asked about the whereabout of former Nigerian president, good luck Jonathan.
See tweet photos below

Lalasticlala
OAM4J, Mynd44

http://thebossnewspapers.com/where-is-president-goodluck-jonathan/

Link above to read all of it...

He began with

"Fellow Nigerians, I’m surprised that no one has asked about the wellbeing, welfare and whereabouts of our dear former President, Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. Are we so wicked and uncaring that we have forgotten the gentleman who brought us fresh air so soon? Do we truly suffer from “collective amnesia” (apologies Wole Soyinka) that no one is coming up in defence of the man who brought FaceBook to Africa’s biggest nation? Where are all those acolytes who were falling all over themselves this time last year during the Presidential campaigns? Where are the royal fathers from different parts of Nigeria who were decorating our President with all kinds of esoteric Chieftaincy titles?"
Read all of it In the link above

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA3wWjhw8kt/

Lalasticlala

Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by emamos: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
It is well..

1 Like

Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Appeal to pity.
Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
No one is asking about the wellbeing, welfare & whereabouts of Ebele The Clueless because we already know he's in the US romancing the burnt bum-bum of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala while sipping his 5-litre keg of Ogogoro.

@Dele Momodu - You & your niece (sophie) should rather concentrate on milking Davido & turning him into your personal ATM. Afterall, maga must pay! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by Hitback2back: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
GEJ might not be the Messiah that Nigerians all prayed for but he is certainly not the devil that we all cast and bind. Soon my book "There Was A President" will be out. Am working seriously on it but am in a hurry to send it the public. It a well research stuff and am still working on it.
God bless Nigeria!!!

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by HtwoOw: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Zoharariel:
No one is asking about the wellbeing, welfare & whereabouts of Ebele The Clueless because we already know he's in the US romancing the burnt bum-bum of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala while sipping his 5-litre keg of Ogogoro.

@Dele Momodu - You & your niece (sophie) should rather concentrate on milking Davido & turning him into your personal ATM. Afterall, maga must pay! grin

You are Evil grin grin grin

Dabullit, see your brother

Ebele clueless
Romancing burnt Yansh of Okondo Idiala , Sipping 5 liter keg ogogoro

Chai .

Dele momodu self collect him own, Him pikin wan turn Davido to Dasuk.... Ohhh sorry , ATM hahahahah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by eleojo23: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
who is Jonathan?
Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by mallamseifaldin(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Government tompolo is protecting him..

ASK TOMPOLO...
Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by orisa37: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Collective Amnesia indeed. Nigeria jagajaga!!!! They camouflage to do dirty deals under any nonchalant military personnel.
Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by MrSegunAdewole: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
he's busy collecting awards while my yoruba brothers are busy beefing him

When shall we yorubas grow sense and mind our business cool

before you call me ibo

emi omo odua cool
Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by MrSegunAdewole: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Government tompolo is protecting him..

ASK TOMPOLO...

mallam do you know that you're talking nonsense
Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by Chubhie: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Who knows how the trekkers that trekked for Apc and Buhari are faring?
Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by politricks: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:
he's busy collecting awards while my yoruba brothers are busy beefing him

When shall we yorubas grow sense and mind our business cool

before you call me ibo

emi omo odua cool
Award indeed! Let me tell you, the amount of awards he has is not up to half that of Bill cosby yet when scandal hit him, everybody started withdrawing their awards. Same will happen to Jonathan too if any scandal hits him or do you think those people giving him the awards are fo.ol?
Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by MrSegunAdewole: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
politricks:
Award indeed! Let me tell you, the amount of awards he has is not up to half that of Bill cosby yet when scandal hit him, everybody started withdrawing their awards. Same will happen to Jonathan too if any scandal hits him or do you think those people giving him the awards are fo.ol?
[/s]

e pain am

Gej will continue to win awards and there's nothing you, I nor anybody can do about it

1 Like

Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by politricks: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:
[s][/s]

e pain am

Gej will continue to win awards and there's nothing you, I nor anybody can do about it
Pain indeed! I am just telling you the reality of life. Dont always use these awards to judge.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/schools-strip-bill-cosby-honorary-degrees/
Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by MrSegunAdewole: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
politricks:
Pain indeed! I am just telling you the reality of life. Dont always use these awards to judge.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/schools-strip-bill-cosby-honorary-degrees/
[/s]

Nonsense Gej will continue soaring higher and if e pain you
lagoon is an option

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by politricks: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:
[s][/s]

Nonsense Gej will continue soaring higher and if e pain you
lagoon is an option
Lagoon indeed. As if the lagoon was not created for people like you. Where is Oba akiolu when you need him?
Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by MrSegunAdewole: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
politricks:
Lagoon indeed. As if the lagoon was not created for people like you. Where is Oba akiolu when you need him?
[/s]

Nope it's made for enemy of progress like you
Re: Where Is Goodluck Jonathan? - Dele Momodu (ovation) & Thebossnewspapers by politricks: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:
[s][/s]

Nope it's made for enemy of progress like you
Sshh Oba akiolu is coming.

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Surviving This Harsh Economy / Traders Throng Aba,onitsha,lagos And Kano Markets / Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.