Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,475 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister (15448 Views)

Full List Of Nigerian Agencies You Can Get Jobs From / Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates / FG Targets 2million Jobs From ICT Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by uokide: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
I really don't get these people 'we will' 'we will' when will they eventually say "we have"
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by Stanbeto: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lets wait and See. No shitu?
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by mjege(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
For more joke text cheesy text APC to 2019 grin
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by Bobnaira: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hahahahahahahahahaha.. A whole 2 million! This govt go just dey come, dey force us to drink BOBO. Do they think we're still in BOBO age? Abeg, make person help me tell them say, we done upgrade, na CHAMPANGE we dey drink now. Make they tell us another thing.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

how do I check ur signature? am interested in the customised write band...plz get back to me...07032102216
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by anigold(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
coolzeal:
I don't trust the government until the day 2million people get these jobs. Too much lies and propaganda already, one can hardly imagine which is the truth.
no na 20Millions jobs. Hahahahaha.
Meanwhile most companies are sacking staffs the highest in the last 25 years due to harsh economic situations...

Next i will heard na GEJ cause am abi na Gowon or Ironsi...
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by 1miccza: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
It's always FG to do this and FG to do that when will we begin to read and hear about what they have
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by oluwasegun007(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
will, want to, is going to, is on his way to, ETC - 2015 / 2016

We have, is, has ETC - 2018 /2019
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by Dminister(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Government planted on propagandas will continue to grow on propagandas, and what the people that voted in the government could achieve throughout its tenure is also propagandas.

Dminister
Political scientist
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by persius555(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
No doubt that ICT has the potential to generate massive employment, but the private sector stands a better chance of generating 50,000 such jobs than the govt.
For the govt to be able to generate such amount of jobs as they claim, they need to take ICT to the schools. Sadly, majority of teachers we have are ICT illetrates. This has to be seriously addressed. Not just threatening to sack teachers who refuse to be ICT compliant in a stipulated amount of time, but actually shaping the school curriculums around information technology.
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by SergeAlain: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=yhemsy62 post=42254602]
"Besides, he noted that ICT had created over 12 million jobs in the country in the last two years, stressing that it could create even more if necessary frameworks were put in place."

So GEJ in all his 'cluelessness' created 12 million jobs just 2 years ago? I thought APC said the man did nothing at all!!!
We are still watching, the truth will continue to unfold!!!!
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by nkemjacob2(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
APC its 8months now u re in power, u have not created 1000 jobs, wen will u create d 2m jobs til wen ur tenue will b over. Re we fools?
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by lumeneng22: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
LIE.......This man don come again o.
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Like EPL Transfer news, This is mere speculation..
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by loomer: 3:08am On Jan 24, 2016
cutetopsey:
Hmmmmm!

I hope this is not another APC propaganda lies?.......

Anyway, I believe so much in PMB government........And I know he wish well for Nigerians.

With this new development that is about to take place,I can feel and see greater future ahead of us...

God bless PMB administration!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Republic of Africa!

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid of excess ugly belly fats

So u go sit down believe this thing? How many European countries fit generate 2million jobs from ICT alone?.
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by Womanitarian(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2016
belloabd1914:
undecided how is I.T suppose to create 2 million jobs when peeps can do almost all internet related works on a phone, waiting for police and other ministries to start recruiting.
Do u really understand ICT man?what's this
Re: FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister by belloabd1914(m): 11:45am On Jan 24, 2016
Womanitarian:
Do u really understand ICT man?what's this
what's ur point man angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! / Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I / A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.