Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Total Cost For A 5bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Total Cost For A 5bedroom Bungalow (1291 Views)

The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... / Total Cost To Fence 2 Plots Of Land / A 5bedroom Duplex For Sale At Magodo GRA Phase 2, Shangisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Cost For A 5bedroom Bungalow by Lordscrown(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hello house,
I'll love to build a 5 bedroom bungalow,I need an advise from professionals and experienced personalities.I don't know the cost,ranging the foundation,to lintel,roofing and interior.

Kindly tell me what and how to go about it.I planned to build it gradually on monthly bases.not as if I already savedup millions to build it.lagos wahala and house rent will let me.I need to know the steps to go about it.like starting a foundation (how much to start a foundation)how many blocks,cements,workmanship.etc and till completetion.I don't even have a plan yet,but I've been sufing the net for plans.

Thanks in advance as I expect advises from all angles.
Re: Total Cost For A 5bedroom Bungalow by JerryCCCLtd: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good day @Lordscrown

As regards your proposed 5 Bedroom Bungalow. The actual cost of each of the stages of construction could not be determined or estimated until there is a working plan. Factors that determines the cost of any project are: the type or size of the structure, the location of the project etc. The cost of building in the Island is different from that in ibadan or other parts of the country with stable soil condition.

I would suggest you get an architectural plan done after which there can be a proper and precision in the evaluation of your proposed project.

Clampshell Construction Company Ltd is equipped with all professionals who would provide you with the best service with moderate fee ranging from the building plan, estimation of materials and cost( Bill of Quantities) Construction etc.

We deliver the best and our services are prompt with integrity as one of our core values.

Our Capacity includes design & Construction of Roads, Dams, Water Treatment Plants, Worship Centres, Office Complex, Shopping Centres, Residential Buildings/Estates, Schools, Industrial Estates, & Athletics Fields. We are committed to Safety, Integrity, Quality, Innovation & Teamwork.
Your project is safe in our hands.

08115044800 (whatsapp & Call)
BBM: 2B2943A0
Our offices are in Ikorodu and Ibadan
Email: Clampshellconstruction@gmail.com
Facebook.com/clampshellconstructioncoltd

1 Like

Re: Total Cost For A 5bedroom Bungalow by olumide4christ: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sir,

Since you say you haven't begun the project yet, kindly visit and follow the thread below to learn more about the what comes before what in any building construction and what to do to determine the cost. We are Quantity Surveyors - we determine and manage the costs of building and civil engineering projects from inception to completion.

Like the person above me said, you need an approved architectural drawing to go ahead with your plan of constructing a 5-Bedroom bungalow; that's what the Quantity Surveyor will work with to determine the cost of your project.

https://www.nairaland.com/2836058/talk-quantity-surveyors-construction-costs
Re: Total Cost For A 5bedroom Bungalow by eghosajohnny: 12:19am On Jan 24, 2016
Lordscrown:
Hello house,
I'll love to build a 5 bedroom bungalow,I need an advise from professionals and experienced personalities.I don't know the cost,ranging the foundation,to lintel,roofing and interior.

Kindly tell me what and how to go about it.I planned to build it gradually on monthly bases.not as if I already savedup millions to build it.lagos wahala and house rent will let me.I need to know the steps to go about it.like starting a foundation (how much to start a foundation)how many blocks,cements,workmanship.etc and till completetion.I don't even have a plan yet,but I've been sufing the net for plans.

Thanks in advance as I expect advises from all angles.

Hello sir as regards to your request I will need to know the location on where you need this project executed only then can I assist in giving you a good quote as I'm a builder.

Below is a pix of 5bedrm plan and if you can call so we can discuss more that will be fine but if not just let me. Know the location and I will give you the best quote you need on this thread to assist others

My contact 07014709098,07031886484

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Off Plan Sales: 4 Bedrm Semi Detach @ Antilla Villas Maryland / Plots Of Land At Akobo Olorunda Ibadan - Picture / Building Materials For Sales( Tiles, Wc And American Panel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.