Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters (43192 Views)

Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. / Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London / Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Freedom4us: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
General Buhari Better seek Jesus now and be healed.

Becos Nigeria cannot survive another Yar'Dura situation oh!

The North will find a way to stop Osinbanjo.

The Yoruba's no go gree.

We the Niger Delta mean while dey continue our talk with the South East.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Akaujaa(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good things don't last, so the saying goes but this time, nothing will happen to Buhari. I know PDP and wailers like Fayose and FFK are wishing him dead so they could continue from where they stopped, milking Nigeria dry. Should anything happen to Buhari, God forbid, the next option will be revolution.
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by alrahmanonline(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:
[s][/s]

what's this one saying grin
Guy! there are two things involved, it's either you pack well or face front, na Wetin?
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wailers will believe SR now because its related to buhari but if olisa metuh or GEJ then saharah is an apc media propaganda house

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by maduxs: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
pheesayor:
Back to sender, not now that our country is experiencing a rebirth

the same to you

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Endtimesmith(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
SAHARA REPORTERS, this is the true Source from Travel media reporters (Myself)Buhari worries about his aides health due to his world recognitional tour as the Daura most adventurous tourist of CHANGI...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by fallout87: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:

my people (yoruba) and hausa /fulani
but unfortunately they will massacre my people because we don't have what it takes to face them

I know you are a parody account, but what you are saying is true. Oh how I wish it were not

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Izumarock70(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
[b][/b]Gud news. ;DGud news.
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by misterawo: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
I thought he desperately wanted power. Why all the complaints about his health? Is his life more important than IPOD protesters that his troops massacred? He can die for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by jadakiss213(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
dahaz:
Sahara reporters got these very wrong.A chief security officer does not leave his principal even for a minute.He is always with his principal 24/7 and the name of the chief security officer to the presideny is bashir abubakar and not abdulkarim dauda!
Oga,the C in C's CSO DOES leave his principal.even his ADC dey leave am go sleep..The CSO's job is not to follow his principal upandan but to COORDINATE the security apparratus.
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Liljeez(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
dahaz:
Sahara reporters got these very wrong.A chief security officer does not leave his principal even for a minute.He is always with his principal 24/7 and the name of the chief security officer to the presideny is bashir abubakar and not abdulkarim dauda!
He said Chief physician not chief security officer
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by iokpebholo: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
HiddenShadow:
If Buhari dies due to pressure on his health, 2 nations will clash very soon for the throne of presidency.
God forbid.He wil nt die,nt his fan but I wish him good health.
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by bashdawodu: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
We shall continue to pray for our president Buhari that Allah continues to bless him with good health and the strength to fulfill his mission of turning Nigeria around.
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by afolajohn521(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Zombies! Zombies!! Zombies!!!, How many times did i call you guys?

If we are to believe SR this once, Please somebody with a good heart should advise Daura D to soft pedal on the junketing razzmatazz! He is making his gullible followers look dumber already with his action and inactions

cc:lalasticlala
dats hw u mock ur parents and dey disown u.
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by dvee2: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Junk Journalism!
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Oildichotomy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
afolajohn521:
dats hw u mock ur parents and dey disown u.
grin
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Travelling for retirement with Nigeria's money..
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by onatisi(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
How can you tell a man who has been dreaming for the past 12 years of travelling around the world in a presidential jet to stop now because of his health?
That president jet is like a toy to buhari and he loves playing and riding in it while he has added a new hobby to his routine which is travelling.
Bon voyage sai buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by karokit(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
If he dies, it won't be the first time a seating president will die in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by klax(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:

my people (yoruba) and hausa /fulani
but unfortunately they will massacre my people because we don't have what it takes to face them

Why wishing him death or even talking about death Mr man. So if a man fall sick death is the next thing

And who is fighting who
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Love Machine:
The northern president is embarking on another unproductive trips at the expense of taxpayers money

Thats the problem but they wont see it..

They say he is building our battered image abroad via those trips but he is thesame man telling the world that Nigerians are cheats, economy is battered and he cannot do much because everything has been stolen.

Smh..
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Boeing777pilot: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sahara reporters are most definitely neutral.
Neither pro PDP nor pro APC
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by aniyphil: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmm . . .selective perception . . .I see a lot of folks here believe this story from SR . . .but y'all were cursing and swearing at SR saying the publication is APC inspired when they did a story about Nigerian politicians who own properties in Dubai ! undecided
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Buffyballs: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
This was how buhari was traveling when he was head of state then ,he traveled out of the country before he knew it babangida overthrow him . I dont know why he cant learn his lesson.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by dahaz(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Liljeez:
He said Chief physician not chief security officer
Read the post again..
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by kachnov(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
OK o..we watching
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by dahaz(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
jadakiss213:
Oga,the C in C's CSO DOES leave his principal.even his ADC dey leave am go sleep..The CSO's job is not to follow his principal upandan but to COORDINATE the security apparratus.
I agree with you.But how will he coordinate if he is not with his principal 24/7
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by erusen: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pprovost:
I know that some people will like this news....

But God pass them!!!

Baba till 2023 cool
ha,make this old man just rule me for 8 years,na wa u,NA WA FOR u,my brother NA WA FOR U OH
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
I hope he recovers..being the president is so much stress for even the young more or less an old man..

Get well soon...
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by kay29000(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
alrahmanonline:
How stupid can PDP be? When SR reports negative things about pdp, they'll tag them Apc! but When they report negative things about Buhari and Apc, they dance around shamelessly... Soo Pathetic...

lol!
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by erusen: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Freedom4us:
General Buhari Better seek Jesus now and be healed.

Becos Nigeria cannot survive another Yar'Dura situation oh!

The North will find a way to stop Osinbanjo.

The Yoruba's no go gree.

We the Niger Delta mean while dey continue our talk with the South East.

wentin this one dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] / Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.