Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife (4602 Views)

Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by quivah(f): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Miami11:
No wander this estranged wives will buy acid and go after some beech!!!

Don't you think you are the reason for his divorce, you are giving him an alternative

How about you go look for your own man and give them space to work out the marital problems,

So what if she had miscarriages it only been two years.
The married man would have gone for another woman,even if op isn't the alternative.
He's the one and only reason for his divorce, the op just happens to be around...because he's a good spender.

@op , one word ; karma
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by nasha1(f): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
quivah:

The married man would have gone for another woman,even if op isn't the alternative.
He's the one and only reason for his divorce, the op just happens to be around...because he's a good spender.

@op , one word ; karma

The problem is not about him going around,she is an enabler.Let him go 2 another girl we dont know but for this girl we will tell her 2 stop.
If women say no 2 married men,they won't have anyone 2 sleep with.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
You ought to put yourself in the woman's shoe.
Would you be happy if someone breaks your marriage.
One thing am happy for is karma.
A cheat will always be a cheat.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by quivah(f): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
nasha1:

The problem is not about him going around,she is an enabler.Let him go 2 another girl we dont know but for this girl we will tell her 2 stop.
If women say no 2 married men,they won't have anyone 2 sleep with.
The problem is about him going around. . it just happens to be the op, could have been any woman who won't even have the heart to open this kinda thread.. She might not even be here.. It will just be another random divorce story you hear but guess what ; Husband cheated..and caused the break.

If he hasn't gone around and instead work on his marriage, someone like op wouldn't be in the pic.
If women say no to married men, they will still go to whorehouse ..those ones can't say no.
Some might even lie about their marital status. But it all boils down to one fact; he's the one leaving the crack

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by quivah(f): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yomieluv:
You ought to put yourself in the woman's shoe.

Would you be happy if someone breaks your marriage.

One thing am happy for is karma.

A cheat will always be a cheat.
Gold digging mistresses dont to that, they wanna stop being the contractor and have the gold mine all to themselves.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by nasha1(f): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
quivah:

The problem is about him going around. . it just happens to be the op, could have been any woman who won't even have the heart to open this kinda thread.. She might not even be here.. It will just be another random divorce story you hear but guess what ; Husband cheated..and caused the break.

If he hasn't gone around and instead work on his marriage, someone like op wouldn't be in the pic.
If women say no to married men, they will still go to whorehouse ..those ones can't say no.
Some might even lie about their marital status. But it all boils down to one fact; he's the one leaving the crack

so the people in a whorehouse are not women? undecided
If women stop being enabler of certain things,men won't find who 2 cheat with.They cheat with someone and that someone is a woman(prostitutes,oloshis name it).

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by quivah(f): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
nasha1:

so the people in a whorehouse are not women? undecided
If women stop being enabler of certain things,men won't find who 2 cheat with.They cheat with someone and that someone is a woman(prostitutes,oloshis name it).
Ok, I get.. Single women need to help married men gain their sanity..

And these ones will come here to claim stronger vessel.
Be good, and start making placards to tell single ladies to stay away from married men who are trying to break THEIR OWN homes.
Weytin concern single ladies,,I'm lost
Prostitutes who care about the money should leave married men who come to them for business, as if na them drag the men from their wives come meet them ..ok na.
If men stop going about it, single ladies won't even have the chance. If the home breaks, na the man children go suffer am not the mistress's. Maybe they should think about the consequences first cause in this case even the op will go scot free... After having her fun,holidays,paid trip to dubai,exoensive wears, money and s.ex .. Its left with the man and his problem.. I see this mistresses as business women,but most of them just want to become entrepreneurs. As a business woman,you open your market jeje and didnt force any buyer..they come by themselves.. And its no wahala of yours to chase them away if you are up for the deal. Na dem wan buy market. I wouldn't chase a renowned yahoo yahoo guy who comes to buy clothes from my shop, I dey craze.. I will even show him more than he wants.
He came, I DIDNT call him.
But Im not up for any argument..dude

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by ausboo: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
quivah:

Gold digging mistresses dont to that, they wanna stop being the contractor and have the gold mine all to themselves.

I am not one. I just happen to fall in love. Even when i sometimes avoid his calls, I find myself wanting to call him back. Even when I purposefully pick fights with him, I see myself waiting for his call. I can't help it but deep down I feel for his wife and I know I need help so that i break away from him
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by ausboo: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
quivah:
You knew he was married, and because he said he was leaving his wife ..you decided to play and have fun with him..
My bet, you've always wanted him...his marriage might have been a lil barrier but then he told you just what you wanted to hear; he's leaving his wife..
An opportunity to hang on... Not to forget he's a good spender.

Tfu! You know he's divorcing his wife for you and you are just so happy about it..your wish has finally come true

Yes I have always wanted him. He is tall and handsome. He is a ladies man. I tell him i wish he wasnt married
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by ausboo: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Women like you are the reason why I feel ashamed of being a woman sometimes. My sister I'm ashamed on your behalf because you're a monumental disgrace to womanhood.

Hoeloshi, enjoy your future marriage to a man who was never yours in the first place. Ashewo kobo kobo

Hey sis. No need for the insult. I know I am doing something bad but I can't help it. I want to put an end but I just can't. I need help. My family know him but I couldn't tell anyone he is married
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Askseek(f): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
ausboo:

He said he doesn't love his wife from the begining of their marriage. and even if he won't be with me, he will still divorce her. His mind is made up on divorcing her because he told me even his mother who single handly raised him can't force him to remain in his marriage. I just want to hang around incase he eventually divorces her but I don't want the divorce to be because of me

So his mother can't make him stay married, he doesn't love her, she is diabolical. What exactly made him marry her to start with?
My dear you need help and you know it.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by quivah(f): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
ausboo:

I am not one. I just happen to fall in love. Even when i sometimes avoid his calls, I find myself wanting to call him back. Even when I purposefully pick fights with him, I see myself waiting for his call. I can't help it but deep down I feel for his wife and I know I need help so that i break away from him
If you truly feel for his wife... Chase him away.. At least if he doesn't have the sense to hold on to his wife,you should have the sense to know that you guys won't last...
Who knows,he might even be lying about the whole thing.
You fall in love because he's a good spender, and suddenly you wan die there...The one you chop never do? Leave him if you have a heart.
You are hanging in there for him to divorce but still dont want to be the reason..what a confusion! You are the reason..even if its glaring the man will go after another lady if you eventually let go but at least you have the feeling you didn't 'totally' destroy the home another woman built.
Gosh, shes having miscarriages.. Her husband doesn't love her, I can tell he's maltreating her,doesn't care, he's cheating on her with you and is bent on divorcing her for you....can't you just see the pain that woman is going through!

Chase the God forsaken bastard away

However, since he's a good spender..I assume you don at least open boutiquegrin abi na so so clothes and shoes he dey spend money on undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by lily12(f): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
You are quite alright. God is trying to help you escape danger. You are still there pleading when he should be seeing a cloud of dust behind you as you run for your life before your conscience is seared.
I will put it simply..
Do not sow what you don't want to reap.
The harvest is always more than the seed. If you sow the wind, prepare for a whirlwind.
A popular saying goes, "how you get them is how you lose them."
If this man's wife decides to wake up at 3am and stand on her marital covenant and pray in tongues for your head... hian.
I don talk my own finish. May you make the right decision.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by MzPynQ: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Would you have fallen for him if he was poor?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by quivah(f): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
ausboo:

Yes I have always wanted him. He is tall and handsome. He is a ladies man. I tell him i wish he wasnt married
But he told you he was married and you still went ahead. You don't have any excuse, his marriage to another woman couldn't stop you, why should you be bothered about his divorce.. C'mon, now you can become the madam...
I just pity you cause most Nigerian women don't have the wisdom to face their cheating husbands, na the mistress dem go call assassins for.

The guy,even tho wicked, was still truthful (@ least, of his marital status,,, his divorce processing, no love for his wife,wife being diabolical might all be lies...they are just to trap you down)to tell you about his status...at that time,he should have become a disgusting bastard in your sight.. I wouldn't even look at him twice anymore but then,he's a good spender and that's your own mumu button.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
ausboo:

Hey sis. No need for the insult. I know I am doing something bad but I can't help it. I want to put an end but I just can't. I need help. My family know him but I couldn't tell anyone he is married

Your help isn't going to come from the external it'll come from the internal ie YOU. You know what your problem is; greed, selfishness and wickedness. By hanging out with that man for what he has to offer, you have lost your self-worth and turned yourself to a commodity to be bought by the highest bidder.

No matter how much of a philanderer your man friend is, he found a willing accomplice in you. It truly takes two to tango, you've broken another woman's marriage and you'll get what you deserve.

I'm waiting for your 'He Cheated On Me With A Dog' thread grin grin

Have a nice life, sister
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by bellong: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
If you really need help, report yourself to his wife that you are the reason she is having problems in her marriage.

Trust me, after the encounter, the love you have for her husband will die instantly.

Meanwhile, go answer your question, You are not alright. You are suffering from delusion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by nasha1(f): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
quivah:

Ok, I get.. Single women need to help married men gain their sanity..

And these ones will come here to claim stronger vessel.
Be good, and start making placards to tell single ladies to stay away from married men who are trying to break THEIR OWN homes.
Weytin concern single ladies,,I'm lost
Prostitutes who care about the money should leave married men who come to them for business, as if na them drag the men from their wives come meet them ..ok na.
If men stop going about it, single ladies won't even have the chance. If the home breaks, na the man children go suffer am not the mistress's. Maybe they should think about the consequences first cause in this case even the op will go scot free... After having her fun,holidays,paid trip to dubai,exoensive wears, money and s.ex .. Its left with the man and his problem.. I see this mistresses as business women,but most of them just want to become entrepreneurs. As a business woman,you open your market jeje and didnt force any buyer..they come by themselves.. And its no wahala of yours to chase them away if you are up for the deal. Na dem wan buy market. I wouldn't chase a renowned yahoo yahoo guy who comes to buy clothes from my shop, I dey craze.. I will even show him more than he wants.
He came, I DIDNT call him.
But Im not up for any argument..dude

Who is arguing with you? undecided u are not up 4 an argument yet u are the only person here writing epistles upon epistles.Wetin concern some married men? do u think everyone that goes 2 church is a christian? being a married man means nothing 2 some men,they can be polygamous if they want or marry as many women they want.they dont have 2 respect the vows,some do it 4 formality.So because a married man came for me,i should not chase him away because i didn't call him.u will accept the yahoo yahoo guy money because u are greedy but someone with a conscience no matter the amount of money will decline.Any man who takes his marital vows seriously will not go out sleeping with anyone in skirt just like any woman who respect themselves and the marriage institution will not agree to date a married man.
dude ni dude nko.who is a dude? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2016
chei wonders shall never end. Op you just destroyed your fellow woman's happiness because of what? Nawaoo Womanhood has gone to the dogs. I am a man but this has just saddened me. May God console the wife of your sugar daddy, it is a pity.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by ladygogo: 2:03am On Jan 24, 2016
Why date a married man in the first place?

Oh yeah. I get you now. The married man has more money and will spend more than single guys.
The writings are on the wall dear. No one needs to tell you to run as fast as you can.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by cococandy(f): 2:53am On Jan 24, 2016
bellong:
If you really need help, report yourself to his wife that you are the reason she is having problems in her marriage.

Trust me, after the encounter, the love you have for her husband will die instantly.
haha grin
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by bellong: 4:27am On Jan 24, 2016
cococandy:
haha grin

She needs help...

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Eketem: 6:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Lmao @ he is leaving his wife Hahahahahaaa married man standard lie.

Poster you must be young and lazy he is a good spender and you are a lazy shameless sex for money babe whose hands and brain is for decoration.

Keep hanging around, I predict you will be back to open a thread, " I am pregnant for my married lover and he still hasn't divorced his wife"

Hang on jare

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2016
ausboo:

He said he doesn't love his wife from the begining of their marriage. and even if he won't be with me, he will still divorce her. His mind is made up on divorcing her because he told me even his mother who single handly raised him can't force him to remain in his marriage. I just want to hang around incase he eventually divorces her but I don't want the divorce to be because of me
you disgust me and that is putting it mildly... hang around to wait for him to divorce his wife? Are you mad? Don't you know a man will say anything to get into your pants? So because they don't have kids yet you jumped on him; forget the balderdash that they forced his wife on him... dat's another method to get in your pants don't tell me you are so dull you fell for the lies. How desperate can you be? Oh you think you'll be his final Bustop? Josephine... dream on undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by quivah(f): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2016
Eketem:
Lmao @ he is leaving his wife Hahahahahaaa married man standard lie.

Poster you must be young and lazy he is a good spender and you are a lazy shameless sex for money babe whose hands and brain is for decoration.

Keep hanging around, I predict you will be back to open a thread, " I am pregnant for my married lover and he still hasn't divorced his wife"

Hang on jare
Confirm!!! @the bold..
That's their usual lie..
The op is just so much in love with the money cheesy
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by GodnGold: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2016
I like to tell people not to judge a situation they have never been in.
Most of us here are condemning the poster,"he who has no sin...
Most of us do worst,done worst,still in worst.
Op,that you still have a healthy conscience is applaudable...if it doesn't feel right bae...It ain't right.
But if you can deal with the consequences...then who am I to say nay!
cheers doll!
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Smhart1(f): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2016
One thing is sure, you will surely end up like my friend
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by omarithmetics: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Congratulations for successfully wrecking a marriage. I hope it happens to you too.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2016
Ausboo, you are being your own greatest enemy. You feel for his wife she is a good woman. You feel for him he is unhappy in his marriage. Your conscience is pricking you yet you refuse to listen to yourself and act in your own best interest. Don't you feel for YOU because reading this I feel for you and sincerely hope you disentangle yourself from this mess.

Yes I remember he is quite the spender so the way I see it the only benefit you have is enjoyment of is a certain amount of money.

The only person you do not feel for is YOU. Look at you carrying the weight of guilt that is not yours you didn't make any promises to the woman. Her husband did now you are entangled in his web of lies and broken promises to his wife. Don't you want to be free of this unnecessary burden you have no business carrying?

Do away with this man you are here on NL asking for help because you don't want this type of guilt burdensome life. You want to be free. You deserve a man you can publicly, proudly, confidently say is yours not a relationship tainted with guilt or a marriage built on foundation of fears, guilt and yes shame.

Believe in yourself. Leave him alone no flee from him he is a confused man. Refuse him infecting your life with his confusion don't be bribed with money. What will it profit you to gain some loose change of money and lose your soul? (peace of mind, happiness freedom....)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by tetwa2: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2016
men will tell you what you only need to hear, that he never love his wife is a big lie and he see that you are gullible

I fear for you, because you are allowing emotions to rule your life, you don't know the future implication and curse you are acquiring that will follow you and your generations

Don't allow immediate need becloud your sense of reasoning, but your type never listen to advice no matter what people say, your type allows fall a victim

well, prepare for the worse, because happiness is such marriage is only for a short time

do you know law of karma? i wish you the best.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by mumtobe: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmmm. oghene biko o! This your story is just what my friend is battling. Are you sure you are not her husband's mistress. What is wrong with many of our naija girls and money If not for God, one silly girl would have broken my home.

Please leave the married man and find your man. Else you will be termed a home wrecker for the rest of your life. Leave the both of them to solve their marital issue. Three is a crowd biko. You don't know what that woman is going through. My friend is not finding it easy after her husband chased her out of the house. You are a woman and u will surely taste what you are doing when you marry. Do you know the stress and sacrifices she Would Have gone through with her husband.
I think we need to educate young ladies. its becoming a trend now in Nigeria. My guess is that you are young and what you need is pocket money. Abi are you in your late thirties thathusband must come by fire by force? Abeg @Lalasticlala @seun pls do the needful.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Nursy(f): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2016
You have said more than enough. I think the Op got attracted to him cos his looks and the fact that he is a good spender. This same man may eventually go back to his wife and leave the op stranded, I have seen many cases like that but people will not learn.
quivah:

If you truly feel for his wife... Chase him away.. At least if he doesn't have the sense to hold on to his wife,you should have the sense to know that you guys won't last...
Who knows,he might even be lying about the whole thing.
You fall in love because he's a good spender, and suddenly you wan die there...The one you chop never do? Leave him if you have a heart.
You are hanging in there for him to divorce but still dont want to be the reason..what a confusion! You are the reason..even if its glaring the man will go after another lady if you eventually let go but at least you have the feeling you didn't 'totally' destroy the home another woman built.
Gosh, shes having miscarriages.. Her husband doesn't love her, I can tell he's maltreating her,doesn't care, he's cheating on her with you and is bent on divorcing her for you....can't you just see the pain that woman is going through!

Chase the God forsaken bastard away

However, since he's a good spender..I assume you don at least open boutiquegrin abi na so so clothes and shoes he dey spend money on undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future / Western Influence On African Marriage / Which Should Be First, Car, Marriage Or Better Apartment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.