Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos (34552 Views)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2016
This is Lugubrious. I was an eye witness, i was strolling with my friends. the thing is there was an earlier massacre on the members of cult group X (pseudonym) and Cult group Y killed 2 members of X

then X members were infiurated and they threw fire into the room of the poor woman on account that one of Y members lived or is related to her. the woman was sick and couldn't run for safety. she was burnt to death. in her case. death didn't lay its icy hands rather it laid its hades hands on the woman. the most saddening part is that the woman just renovated the house. who knows? maybe the poor woman had thought of surviving on the funds she get from the house.

anyways, it was a gory site and a lesson to all the parents to coalesce to train up a child in the way he should go so when he is old he's not a reproach to the whole family.

the Crux of the whole situation: the police men sent to the save the situation were collecting #100 bribe from erring motorists. we are alone. *Tears*
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos by Irore: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2016
donholy28:
blame wole Soyinka

The man get followers pass any Christian or Islamic faith in Nigeria. Humans are so empty and foolish not believing eternity. Father God, have mercy.
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2016
exemption everywhere
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos by segunthebook: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2016
I live in that area and I can authoritatively tell you that our leaders are at fault as they use ds people for their selfish gains politically. The rival gang fight in ds area is around 10 years now. It is really shameful. Security Operatives also know this people.
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos by BetterChurch: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Singing HU for 20 to 30 mins daily brings divine help to anyone. Cult isn't the answer. HU, the sacred name for God is for all life. Hence we are called, HUman beings. www.HearHU.org

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Feared Injured As Muslim Worshippers, Hoodlums Clash In Lagos / Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria / Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.