Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? (32927 Views)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Top 5 Songs You Are Currently Vibing To / Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by HappyAdams: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
I have some collections of old hymns which I do use, in case u are a Christian and might like them. Let me have ur email and I will forward them to u. They're many.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Tobbey(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chrisdmeek:

I'm yet to cap that album bruh. Recently found out it's been released. You know it's been like forever since 2008-2009. I'll surely get that album soon. I've heard "Echoes In Rain" from the album tho and I luv the song.

Echoes in rain is my fav. Already know the lyrics.. Astra et luna , solace etc are nice
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Maxxxcarter(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2016
M.a.x I breathe you and Think about you. best rnb from a Nigerian so far
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by MoNickk(f): 7:54am On Jan 25, 2016
surprised nobody mentioned Bob marley embarassed
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by tinnyashamu(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2016
ope ni fun olugbala-Celestial Avenue. produced by Michael Olusola(HOD)
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2016
MoNickk:
you're just too much..do you listen to swiftfoot,the script,santigold n gin wigmore?

making sense!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by AlPeter: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
yorex2011:
Yanni collection... Favourite album being ethnicity..
Coldplay - fix you, scientist, talk, cemeteries of london, death and all his friends, green eyes, etc
Kenny G collection

Worthy mentions
Lighthouse family : greatest hits collection
Phil Collins platinum collection
My Niggggggggggggggeeeeerrrrrr....... You nailed it. Wish I could kiss you now. #noHomo
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by popizaino(m): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2016
yep I av it on my laptop.i cant stop listening to that track.listen to his other tracks peace in Liberia, God is one,sweet Fanta dialo.mennnnn I love alpha blondy. best African reggae artist of all time for me.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by popizaino(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2016
4C2215131:

Have you checked out Blondy's " Wish you were here"? Good heavens! It's just musical ecstasy, an orgasmic audio experience.
u seems to know all songs even the great alpha blondy.i though I was the only one that know abt him .wow!nairaland is awesome. try listening to peace in Liberia, God is one,sweet Fanta dialo.u already made my day with u knowing abt this great reggae artist from ivory Coast.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by 4C2215131: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
popizaino:
u seems to know all songs even the great alpha blondy.i though I was the only one that know abt him .wow!nairaland is awesome. try listening to peace in Liberia, God is one,sweet Fanta dialo.u already made my day with u knowing abt this great reggae artist from ivory Coast.

I'm eclectic when it comes to music. With regards to Blondy, I have in my possession ALL his works. Everything he ever sang coupled with the live CDs and DVDs. He is indeed a great artiste. "Jerusalem" from the album he did with the wailers remain my favourite after "wish you were here" of course.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by virda: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
I love song adele.. if you went download song adele

visit http://viyeye.wapka.mobi/site_kategory.xhtml?get-cid=6284427&get-name=Adele
full album adele
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by ghide007(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
HappyAdams:
I have some collections of old hymns which I do use, in case u are a Christian and might like them. Let me have ur email and I will forward them to u. They're many.

Pls send it to me Jidefemi91@gmail.com
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by tirex(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Enya all the way man..i have every song she ever sang...even for her mama womb..i wish she could come to Nigeria....
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by mickey45: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
MoNickk:
viva LA Vida,yellow,princess of China...old songs but theyve got my heart...speed of sound is
also good.

you do 'COLDPLAY'? they're a nice bunch
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by maspee: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
The long awaited season song is finally out.
Yola veteran artist of Hawkers entertainment "UTMOST CHRISBEN" finally releases the long awaited love song Million Ways. This song, was released today by 12pm and has gotten about 2000 downloads in just 2 hours. This is a dance hall love song to show your lover how much you appreciate his\her love, don't be left behind with just one click, you can get your copy by clicking this link http://webtv7..com/2016/02/the-best-love-song-for-you-this.html

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by sunnywinter(f): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2016
MoNickk:
I love the Lauryn hill song....Nat King Cole still remains my father's best musician...made me like songs like L.O.V.E n many others I can't remember now.
omg.. me too
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by popizaino(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2016
4C2215131:

Have you checked out Blondy's " Wish you were here"? Good heavens! It's just musical ecstasy, an orgasmic audio experience.
check out alpha blondy "ididja" is indescribable
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by ABbless(m): 2:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by jerrymej(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Any thing from "Enya".....
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by AryEmber(f): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Depends on my mood, if I came home happy, Maroon5 and Philip Philip does the magic but if it's the other way round, na to drown myself in Enya and Yanni's album
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by tolulashman(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
enya is an artiste?

Really?,what a question
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by tolulashman(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
enya is an artiste?

Really?,what a question

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why A Record Label Should Never Be Blamed For A Musician's Down Fall / What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / DJ Computer Love Remix Davido's Freestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.