Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. (2086 Views)

Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery / Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 / Dv Lottery Visa Denial Based On Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by YungG(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pls folks i need advice.
How do i confirm that i really won US VISA LOTTERY. Because I received email in my inbox from KCC that i won 2016 visa lottery visa..
Help pls
Re: How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by justwise(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
YungG:
Pls folks i need advice.
How do i confirm that i really won US VISA LOTTERY. Because I received email in my inbox from KCC that i won 2016 visa lottery visa..
Help pls

Are you a Nigerian living in Nigeria?
Re: How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by abbiecutie(f): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
is the visa lottery still open to Nigerian citizens?
Re: How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by YungG(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yes am a Nigerian living in Nigeria ...pls advice
Re: How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by abbiecutie(f): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
YungG:
Yes am a Nigerian living in Nigeria ...pls advice
I honestly don't have answer to your question as the only thing I know is that the last I checked US has stopped Nigerians from applying for visa lottery for at least two or even three years now but maybe they have reopened their borders to Nigerians through the lottery again
Re: How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by YungG(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
see what happened here..i married a singaporean and i submitted our names together ..but am no in that contry.nw in nigeria ..wat shuld i do
Re: How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by justwise(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
YungG:
see what happened here..i married a singaporean and i submitted our names together ..but am no in that contry.nw in nigeria ..wat shuld i do

When did you play the lottery in Singapore? I mean year, did you not get confirmation number?
Re: How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by justwise(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
abbiecutie:

I honestly don't have answer to your question as the only thing I know is that the last I checked US has stopped Nigerians from applying for visa lottery for at least two or even three years now but maybe they have reopened their borders to Nigerians through the lottery again

No they have not, Nigeria is not eligible anymore like you rightly pointed out

1 Like

Re: How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by bigtt76(f): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
If your spouse is the primary applicant (that is she applied or you did it on behalf of her) and she added you as the secondary applicant you might be eligible but not until your spouse has redeemed the lottery Visa.

You (a Nigerian) as the primary applicant is not eligible.

YungG:
Re: How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by YungG(m): 1:22am On Jan 24, 2016
oh i think that's wat happen here... though i think
am the primary applicant ..
cos i submitted my own email address ..they also notified her of her winning in the same email address of mine
Re: How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by SmartMugu: 1:34am On Jan 24, 2016
YungG:
oh i think that's wat happen here... though i think
am the primary applicant ..
cos i submitted my own email address ..they also notified her of her winning in the same email address of mine
Unless visa lottery winners are announced via emails now. I know most people that won the lottery in the past got physical letters, not emails.
If you filled out the application online, you may want to check if u did from one of the many scam websites around. Once they start asking you to pay some money, know the game.

1 Like

Re: How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by YungG(m): 2:03am On Jan 24, 2016
oh they only send u physical letter and ntt by email ?? ..
Re: How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2016
To check maybe you have been choosen.
Check www.dvlottery.state.gov
Re: How To Confirm US Lottery Visa. by claremont(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2016
https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/(S(gkybzbth0rtnmb3ayopfpkby))/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Ojuelegba/mushin From Ajah? / LAGOS BRT: Video As Man Standing Behind Lady Got His Dick Standing Too / Canadian visa rejection rate now 75% for African and 81% for Nigerian students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.