Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Dv Lottery Visa Denial Based On Photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery Visa Denial Based On Photo (1154 Views)

Visa Denial: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Denial? / Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase / Dv Lottery Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Dv Lottery Visa Denial Based On Photo by Dramer: 7:35pm On May 15, 2016
Greetings
I'm a winner of Dv lottery 2016..Had my interview on May 10th 2016 In US Embassy Abu dhabi UAE..the interview went smooth and i provided all the documents required abd paid the visa fees..but they found out that in the Electronic Entry i mixed photos...i put my wife photo for daughter and daughter photo for my wife and i got disqualified .(Section 212(a)(5) A...which basically estates lack of photo..and i have the photos but not placed correctly..Even the consul compared the photo with 3 of us and was agree and she said the only issue is the wrong placing ...) my photo is correct and im the principal applicant still 3 of us got rejected..we feel so disappointed as this was our only way out to live and raise our kids in a healthy environment ...how can i appeal and fix this issue..your help will be highly appreciated
Ps.Me and my wife are doctors and we have a 18 months old child who is American citizen
Re: Dv Lottery Visa Denial Based On Photo by justwise(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2016

(1)

Please Any Naira Lander In Lisbon, Portugal? / 25 Hrs Road Trip From Ibadan To Benue State. MY FIRST VLOG / Leaving Nigeria Is Not A Must! [photos•°]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.