Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Immune Fitness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Immune Fitness (1369 Views)

HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread / Narv-p The New Immune Booster, By Dr. Aladdin's / Boost Your Immune System And Balance Your Body PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immune Fitness by kokomilala(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
A strong immune system will fight off any illnesses or viruses.It's a secret encrypted by the physicians of,say, the last 100 years.They don't want you to know in order for you to keep buying their medicines.
I'll teach you how to build a virile impregnable immune system that will be able to prevent the foraging or onslaught of invading virus, and kill off any foreign ones that have breached your immune system.
I welcome suggestions, contributions and questions.

1 Like

Re: Immune Fitness by kokomilala(m): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
The logo of Immune Fitness

Re: Immune Fitness by kokomilala(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
A very strong immune system-and I say this with all sense of responsibility and modesty-can 'kill'any virus.
Re: Immune Fitness by kokomilala(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
We are what we eat.The body is a chemical factory made up of a lot of things: tissues, ligaments, hormones, cartilages, nerve endings etc.These things are kept alive and renewed by what we eat.The question is what are you eating? What goes into you?
It has to be acknowledged, first, that God is the source of sound health for those who believe.But,we have our own part to play.Nutrients that we take in as foods, will, in part, determine how healthy we are once the spiritual is taken care of.We actually live by foods, Matthew 4:4.But, not by it alone.That's why I said once the spiritual is taken care of.
For the body to live and sustain itself, it is nutrition, nutrition and nutrition!
I teach people how to build up their immunity to 'kill off' any diseases.

Re: Immune Fitness by kokomilala(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
A very strong immune system will ensure that the body is functioning optimally to fight off diseases or infections.This message is hard to digest for many.Many prefer the nauseating ambience of a hospital.I've always hated the aura of a hospital.That's why I go all out to strengthen my immune system.
So, how does one strengthen the immune system? By foods.But, not just foods.By nutrient-dense or rich foods.Foods that contain every nutrient: micro and macro.From vitamins A-z.It's for nothing, therefore, that the Japanese recommend that people should eat up to 30 different kinds of foods daily.
These nutrients build up a strong defence mechanism for the body against invading and marauding infections or ailments.

Re: Immune Fitness by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nice to know all this
Re: Immune Fitness by kokomilala(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yea!
Re: Immune Fitness by kokomilala(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2016
There's a way, or more accurately, there are combinations to PERMANENTLY PREVENT malaria.Nutrients are methodically brought together to achieve this aim.
If you suffer from malaria and typhoid, and the problem seems nagging and protracted or even intractable.That is, if it recurs; doesn't go away, or you can't detect it, then you need this classified combos.
Re: Immune Fitness by kokomilala(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2016
Fight HIV or any disease with the immune system.If your health fails, you need to work on your immune system and lifestyle.I'll teach you how to eternally stave off diseases and illnesses.
Call 07088517382 now!
Re: Immune Fitness by kokomilala(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2016
How to prevent malaria with some nutrients and herbs.You'll never buy malaria drugs again.Call 07088517382 if you're interested.

Re: Immune Fitness by kokomilala(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
There's a a methodical way to prevent malaria fever.I hear people bang on the nonsense...lol!, that people with AA genotype are prone to malaria fever.It's all trash as far as practical reality is concerned.I am AA, and I rarely get down with malaria because of how I've been able to strengthen my immune system.There's a way to stop the pandemic of malaria,but unfortunately,people are not without the knowledge.But for anyone who is willing, I'll offer this solution.

Re: Immune Fitness by kokomilala(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
If you're TIRED of malaria and typhoid fevers, contact me.I'll give you applications, substances:nutrients and things that will make you NEVER visit a doc again in your life.
07088517382-whatsapp
07088517382-Calls.

Re: Immune Fitness by kokomilala(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Malaria is a menace to the human body.I dread malaria fever far more than the shattering bullet from a cold gun.It enervates one, makes one lose precious time and ultimately weakens the immune system.
Having been a victim of it for years, I've devised a way of permanently preventing malaria.No drugs CAN PERMANENTLY PREVENT malaria fever.We can bang on about the various sources of curing it, but they don't prevent this stubborn fever of fevers.
I use the trio of foods, nutrients and herbs.I don't use any products in particular.I use the contents in certain trusted.
There's a world that defies illness.A world where the body is impenetrable for any diseases.That world is not a utopia! It is achievable! And, I'm already in that world!

P.S.Please, I'll only engage with people who are serious minded.And, I don't offer free services.

(1) (Reply)

Are U In Abuja And Looking For Where To Get Original Agbo( Traditional Herbs)? / Medical Fact -picture Series Vol 2 / How To Conceal That Your Hairloss In 10mins To Look Naturally Full (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.