Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Narv-p The New Immune Booster, By Dr. Aladdin's - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Narv-p The New Immune Booster, By Dr. Aladdin's (5277 Views)

HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread / 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System / LIVEPURE super Immune Booster , The Solution To Healthy Living. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Narv-p The New Immune Booster, By Dr. Aladdin's by apehmax(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dr. Aladdin's narv-p herbal mixtures purely herbal extract that takes care of immune compromised diseases,
which promote and boost the immune system for healthy living such as,

TB,
Treatment of high blood pressure.
Diabetes
Stroke cases
Ulcer
Arthritis
Hepatitis B & C
Cancer cases
It also devolves FIBROID like Magic.

Let us live a healthy and a natural life that GOD created us for. you can only achieve this by taking NARV-P, GIVE IT A TRY IT WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT YOU, TRUST ME.

Narv-p will never disappoint you in any kind of ailments you are taking it for. Hospital na plenty money.

Testimonies are all over the world confirming that narv-p is truly a gift from GOD.

it also reduce (cures HIV) viral load and increases CD4 count faster than any other retro viral pills

stay healthy.

www.qeihealth.com

call Maxwell on

If you want to be one of our major distributor and be empowered for life

Just call me I will tell you how you can convert #5,000 to millions with the help of Narv-p through qeihealth.

1 Share

Re: Narv-p The New Immune Booster, By Dr. Aladdin's by Anwonspee(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Is it available in the pharmacy nation wide?

1 Like

Re: Narv-p The New Immune Booster, By Dr. Aladdin's by flexxingben: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Not available in the pharmacy . U can only order ur demands via any distributor across the country. U can call this number for details. 08036146069 Narv-P nature's herbal health. 100%

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Egg Donors In Nigeria? / I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison / 10 Way To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell, Infection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.