Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ngige Tells Buhari What He Must Do About Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Tells Buhari What He Must Do About Biafra (3645 Views)

Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu / Ngige Tells Victor Umeh To Mind His Business And Endorses Uche Ekwunife / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Tells Buhari What He Must Do About Biafra by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
The summary of this revered epistle is that youths from Southeast are IPOB.

Youths from Southwest are OPC.

Youths from South-South are Militants.

The Youths from Northern Nigeria are proudly Bokoharam.

Almost all the youths in Nigeria are distrungle elements - Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige.

The Government will dialogue with some and unleash the force of arm on others who pose no economic danger.

Politicians own Nigeria
Re: Ngige Tells Buhari What He Must Do About Biafra by BushidoBlue(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
LoveDecay:

Ibo man - nah everything be KIN, i thought you guys are republicans abi democrats , what this about kin. All man for himself - this is the east not so and that is the motto of the east not so - - - all man for himself ! grin

I assume you are not Igbo, if I'm wrong correct me.
However as a leader will it pay to cause more division in an already tense region?
If all man for himself as you say then everyman will be alienated, one after the other, beginning with those who sow discord amongst their own.
Would it not have been better to say "bring them in let's convince them that being together in Nigeria is better" than agitation?
Or you prefer the Nigerian attitude of fueling discord until it grows into an untameable monster?

Choose your words wise as you reply.
Re: Ngige Tells Buhari What He Must Do About Biafra by BushidoBlue(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
coolzeal:
[size=18pt]Any man who openly or knowingly deny the struggle of his people for a mere political appointment or self benefit is a traitor... Watch him carefully because he will always betray you when he get a bigger offer. #Fact.[/size]
Re: Ngige Tells Buhari What He Must Do About Biafra by BushidoBlue(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
9japride:
Don't mind Ngige he is just trying to please his master na normal thing with humans. He should have used a better method to address the issue. U can't kill an ideology. As for me there should be sincere drive for reconciliation by the govt towards eastern Nigeria and policies should be made so as to improve business in the east. Lagos is too conjested

Re: Ngige Tells Buhari What He Must Do About Biafra by BushidoBlue(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
naijafella:

You see,thats the problem with IPOB apologists.You guys don't want to hear the truth.What they are doing is a treasonable act and one of them who has summoned the courage to come out and talk is labelled a sell out.These are guys who have thrown the word "negotiation " into the River Niger.Ngige sure knows.

You see? This is the problem with you.
You think every one is IPOB.
Are you suggesting that Ngige is also IPOB?

As a leader why bring in more division? I doubt you have any knowledge about conflict resolution.

The first and most potent weapon is dialogue.
That way not single bullet will be fired.

But hey call everyone IPOB and make mince meat of them, that would be your move right?

1 Like

Re: Ngige Tells Buhari What He Must Do About Biafra by 9japride(m): 3:32am On Jan 25, 2016
@ Bushidoblue thanks pal. U r on point no need for Ngige to fuel d already tense situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Not Owner Of Air Peace. CEO / How Bola Tinubu Was Almost Assassinated By Gani Adams In 1999- By (pix) / More Graphic Photos Of Dino Melaye's Injury After Gunmen Invade PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.