Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator (5671 Views)

Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS / 5 Very Useful Google Search Tricks Few People Know: / What Is The Largest Size Of File That You Have Downloaded With The 4 GSM Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by nollyj: 2:37am On Jan 24, 2016
Direct Download - http://inducesmile.com/android/daily-pocket-calculator-for-android/

Google Play Store Download Link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inducesmile.completecalculatorapp

I made this android app hoping that many people will download it atleast for my effort but it did not work as I expected.

So I have decided to us it and let anyone that likes it to us it too.

If you are like me that need to calculate one thing or the other while on the go, then you need to download this well design android application basically made to aid you with your day-to-day calculation.

This app is for everyone including students that have need for simple and scientific calculator.

Key Features of this android calculator application is listed below.

* Simple Calculator

* Scientific Calculator

*Unit Converter

* Percentage Calculator

* Binary Calculator

* Statistics Calculator

* Math Calculator

* Tip Calculator

* Date Calculator

* Age Calculator

* Countdown Calculator

* Health Calculator

* Financial Calculator

I will be glad if you download it and let me know what can be improved on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by VickyRotex(f): 3:18am On Jan 24, 2016
Just downloaded it. Nice features. cool

But it keeps saying it has stopped working.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by nollyj: 3:32am On Jan 24, 2016
VickyRotex:
Just downloaded it. Nice features. cool

But it keeps saying it has stopped working.

Thanks for downloading it. please let me know the calculator type that causes the app to stop working.
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by ibawon(m): 5:31am On Jan 24, 2016
Please put an alternative link for download ,not all of us Google play store functions well. Nice efforts though keep it up Bro
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by Lexusgs430: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2016
nollyj:
Google Play Store Download Link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inducesmile.completecalculatorapp

I made this android app hoping that many people will download it atleast for my effort but it did not work as I expected.

If you are like me that need to calculate one thing or the other while on the go, then you need to download this well design android application basically made to aid you with your day-to-day calculation.

This app is for everyone including students that have need for simple and scientific calculator.

* Simple Calculator

* Scientific Calculator

*Unit Converter

* Percentage Calculator

* Binary Calculator

* Statistics Calculator

* Math Calculator

* Tip Calculator

* Date Calculator

* Age Calculator

* Countdown Calculator

* Health Calculator

* Financial Calculator

You already have 100 plus downloads. It's still early days.
Paste link to varying blogs and podcasts, to increase popularity.
Download app hunt, or such apps and post.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by octopusfreaky(f): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2016
give a better option to download it .
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by VickyRotex(f): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2016
nollyj:

Thanks for downloading it. please let me know the calculator type that causes the app to stop working.

You're welcome!

The Maths Calculator and the Age calculator.

But I must say, it's a very lovely app. Keep it up.
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by gidimasters(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2016
Okay
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by Sprintx24(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2016
Would love to have a copy, just post another download link. Thanks
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by VocalWalls: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2016
I've downloaded it.

I'll appreciate if you can work on your colors so buttons don't become hard to find.

Here's a picture of yours, and one I currently use.

Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by omarithmetics: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2016
Your effort is admireable but u need to have patience and perseverance. You just recently made the app by my reckoning and you have to know there have been hundreds if not more of calculator or calculating app and softwares that are been backed by bigger and more well known app developers.
Try and make yours unique and provide stuff other apps don't have.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by Rapsowdee01(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Why only android Is that the only OS in the world ?? Why have you people forgotten Java,Symbian,Blackberry so quick ? That's unfair.. People still use these OS na.... Only if you provide it for blackberry,Java and symbian... I promise to personally help you publicize it...
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by nollyj: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
ibawon:
Please put an alternative link for download ,not all of us Google play store functions well. Nice efforts though keep it up Bro

I have uploaded the .apk file for downloading outside the Google Play Store. The link is as shown - http://inducesmile.com/android/daily-pocket-calculator-for-android/
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by nollyj: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You already have 100 plus downloads. It's still early days.
Paste link to varying blogs and podcasts, to increase popularity.
Download app hunt, or such apps and post.

Yes it is still early but nothing beats instant result. I will see how it will go in months to come.

Thank you for your suggestions. I will check it out
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by nollyj: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
octopusfreaky:
give a better option to download it .

I have uploaded the .apk file for downloading outside the Google Play Store. The link is as shown - http://inducesmile.com/android/daily-pocket-calculator-for-android/
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by nollyj: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
VickyRotex:

You're welcome!

Thanks so much for finding out some bugs in the app. I am working to fix it immediately. I will let you know once it is done.
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by nollyj: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Sprintx24:
Would love to have a copy, just post another download link. Thanks

Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by nollyj: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
VocalWalls:
I've downloaded it.

I'll appreciate if you can work on your colors so buttons don't become hard to find.

Here's a picture of yours, and one I currently use.

Thanks for finding time to download my app. I really appreciate it. I will look into improving the scientific calculator UI (Button with contrasting colors) in my next update.
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by Lexusgs430: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
nollyj:

Yes it is still early but nothing beats instant result. I will see how it will go in months to come.

Thank you for your suggestions. I will check it out

Slow and steady wins the race!!! Imagine the amount of apps presently available in that category and you would understand the task ahead!!!!
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by nollyj: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Slow and steady wins the race!!! Imagine the amount of apps presently available in that category and you would understand the task ahead!!!!

Yes, there is a fierce competition in Google Play Store. I hope with time it may come out good.
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by Lexusgs430: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
nollyj:

Yes, there is a fierce competition in Google Play Store. I hope with time it may come out good.

I hold ur hands and hope with you too!!!
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by Hostermipo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
nollyj:
Direct Download - http://inducesmile.com/android/daily-pocket-calculator-for-android/

* Simple Calculator

* Scientific Calculator

*Unit Converter

* Percentage Calculator

* Binary Calculator

* Statistics Calculator

* Math Calculator

* Tip Calculator

* Date Calculator

* Age Calculator

* Countdown Calculator

* Health Calculator

* Financial Calculator

A job welldone! Don't be discouraged...keep the advert going
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by Lexusgs430: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
nollyj:

It's presently rated 5, if that remains your app would be downloaded by users that look at score, before downloading(I do).
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by nollyj: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hostermipo:
A job welldone! Don't be discouraged...keep the advert going
Thanks
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by nollyj: 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

It's presently rated 5, if that remains your app would be downloaded by users that look at score, before downloading(I do).

Yes it is still 5, but @VickyRotex has reported 2 bug which I am fixing and I will release a new version tomorrow. As you said most people download apps based on the review and rating.
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by VickyRotex(f): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
nollyj:

Thanks so much for finding out some bugs in the app. I am working to fix it immediately. I will let you know once it is done.

You're welcome. All the best fixing it!
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by VickyRotex(f): 12:02am On Jan 25, 2016
nollyj:

Yes it is still 5, but @VickyRotex has reported 2 bug which I am fixing and I will release a new version tomorrow. As you said most people download apps based on the review and rating.

I was about to talk about the rating too. When I saw 5, I was impressed. It's cool.

It sure would make people download the app. So worry not. smiley Just play your part. All the best!
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by Lexusgs430: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2016
nollyj:

Keep patching those nasty bugs. Even Google apps have bugs!!!
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by nollyj: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Keep patching those nasty bugs. Even Google apps have bugs!!!

Thanks I will ooo
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by nollyj: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

You're welcome!

I have released a new version of the app and all the bugs have been fixed.

Update your own and let me know if everything works well for you.

Thanks
Re: I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator by VickyRotex(f): 12:49am On Jan 31, 2016
nollyj:

I have released a new version of the app and all the bugs have been fixed.

Update your own and let me know if everything works well for you.

Thanks

Oh great. I'll do that.

You're welcome!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Operamini Bundle / Airtel New 1mb Data Plan And More / Honest Review On Bluboo X550

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.