Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction (66646 Views)

Building Under Construction Collapses In Ilorin (Photos, Video) / Two Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Lagos (Photos) / Land For Sale-Ibeju Lekki, The Dubai of Africa. Site Inspection is Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
I expect my daft state with the daft governor to pull projects like this but NO..its all about do or die politics and the suffering masses clapping their hands behind them...reason why nigeria is backward...
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by hardeyincah(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
I am pleading with lagos state government to please face security squarely as Lagos is turning to the dens of cultists and Hooligans day by day..
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by lordyugo: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
OP u must be a deluded clown to compare lagos and dubai
hell, evn major cities around d world dnt evn try it and to think u used 3d arts and graphics to do dat.
my honest conclusion is dat uv nvr left d shores of Nigeria. Wat is wrong wit u pple? Do u post thins jus for posting sakes.
lagos is crap compared to major cities in d world.
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by nike4love: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dubai isn't abt structures and new buildings,dubai is dubai bec its has successfully attracted lots of commerce(buying & selling)attracting the whole world to come to Dubai and buy and shop.
Lagos is an indebted state,it won't profit her anything to build all this structures with borrowed funds without any well layed down policy that will be able to generate funds to maintain and develop the new structures like Dubai is doing.
The way forward could be to attract other african nations to come to nigeria and buy and shop,not banning things unnecessary,simply bec it favours one tribe.

1 Like

Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by bashdawodu: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
This is great for Lagos and Nigeria as lagos becomes the main destination for Africa.Lagos is also being run by governor Ambode who is putting in place projects that will ensure that Lagos plays this role.For the Jagaban Tinubu haters lagosians know that as an amazing visionary he put the foundation for this in place and we are now seeing the results. Long live the Lion of Bourdillon.
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by kayroy5(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
God bless Tinibu and APC government in Lagos state
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by Ladsfudelis: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
My only grouse with this project is that its going to be in the middle of atlantic ocean....if there is an ocean surge people will die,please I don't want to hear technology will solve it...some things are natural,don mess with nature!!!...nice edifice though.may God grant us Long and fulfilled life to see its completion.....God bless Nigeria
you simply need education. It has been done before you don't need to be scared. Ok?
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by anonimi: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
teamchocolate:
Smh, your case is hopeless, immediately I saw the pics and negative criticism, I knew it was anonimi. nothing Lagos state ever does is good enuf for you...pls where are you from, cuz any positive sounding thing from Lagos state gives you headache..

grin grin and we just aligned with the centre, so your headache has just started!

I would think the hopeless person is the one who cannot respond to vital issues of our collective progress raised in my post. Not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fancy @$$ structures ain't gonna solve jack of Lagos/Nigeria's problems. Another waste of millions imo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by wtfCode: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
are u sure u've been to dubai?

1 Like

Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by miketayo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Y is everything done in the island, can't they fix the mainland
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by teamchocolate: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
What collective progress?mind your state first cuz Charity begins at home, ur always quick to criticize Lagos state...

anonimi:

I would think the hopeless person is the one who cannot respond to vital issues of our collective progress raised in my post. Not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by wristbangle: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
It's a lovely and welcome development. I was at barbeach viewing the project and construction has really gone far.

The thing is the development needs to spread in all tentacles of lagos and if such will happen, a lot of building will be destroyed.

FYI, those of you ranting that why such developments can't come to ajegunle, mushin and iyana ipaja, if they bring such plans to these sub hubs, a lot of houses, shops and industries will be destroyed which most of you will be abusing, accusing and bashing the lagos state government for such act.

The only thing LSGV can do it to fix the remaining bad roads linking mainland axis.

You guys should also know that in new York, dubai, etc, there are also ghetto areas even if it is not as much as that of lagos.
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by anonimi: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by wristbangle: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by babyfaceafrica: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ladsfudelis:
you simply need education. It has been done before you don't need to be scared. Ok?
no need for insults!!!.your first sentence is unnecessary!!!
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by wristbangle: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
lordyugo:
OP u must be a deluded clown to compare lagos and dubai
hell, evn major cities around d world dnt evn try it and to think u used 3d arts and graphics to do dat.
my honest conclusion is dat uv nvr left d shores of Nigeria. Wat is wrong wit u pple? Do u post thins jus for posting sakes.
lagos is crap compared to major cities in d world.

You are right bro. Lagos stands no match for major cities in South Africa let alone overseas but lagos will get there one day if there is continuous development.
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by anonimi: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
wristbangle:
Lol, I know this place on the island. This is dosumu/idumota axis.

It's already in ambode plan to fix this axis this year. So relax!

After 17 years of progreTHIEF administration by ACN/APC Abu?
Despite over N5 trillion budget in the period
No wonder they were doing borehole for N700 million shocked
While schools and roads rehabilitation and maintenance was ABANDONED.
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by mirabellachoco(f): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Wow That is great praying that it will come to completion and other parts Of Nigeria becomes developed and industralized like lagos.
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by anonimi: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
teamchocolate:
What collective progress?mind your state first cuz Charity begins at home, ur always quick to criticize Lagos state...

How do you know that Lagos STATE is not my home when you are not a witch?
Or are you a witch ni

If I am quick to criticize the Oselus leaders Ojelus Looters, are you not better off making quick FACT-based replies to the points raised

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
daveante28:
you guys are stupid and there's no hope for nigeria if you can be so dumb. what does Tinubu (your God ) has to do with the eco atlantic? It's private project ,not Tinubu Atlantic . Even if Tinubu was the governor ,is it built with his money? Humpty Dumpty!
lagoon is your home....goan die
Tinubu my hero!!!
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by oluwasegun007(m): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
diz will still take anoda 10 yrs.
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by ceejay80s(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rossikk:
There are a lot of things going on in Lagos which you know nothing about.
Like embezzlement
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by JayJustus(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Qualer:
After all that supposed 'magnificence'... they will all be powered with generators grin grin grin and in 5 years, they will be like all the other lagos big projects - run down and covered in generator sooth and then the cycle continues... ekoo oni baje o!!!! grin grin grin

don't get me wrong, lagos is t- werking!!

when you can't wish good for your own country I wonder how good things will come your way...when you point a finger at something the rest four fingers are pointed at you...think well fam
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by Qualer: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
JayJustus:

when you can't wish good for your own country I wonder how good things will come your way...when you point a finger at something the rest four fingers are pointed at you...think well fam

1 Like

Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by makizee(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
daveP:
As usual, anytime you hear Lagos these days, it specifically refers to Lagos Island!! This stereotyping is becoming too much. Is the Mainland now worthless for investments?

Funny enough, when disasters happen, its the mainland they'l run to 1st for safety.

Don't look at it that way, all over the world there are parts of a city where high rise buildings are more desirable(Think New York Manhattan, downtown Dubai) owing to the premium cost of Land there, The Mainland is more attractive to the industries and factories not forgetting that there are parts of the mainland with high rise buildings too (Bank Anthony Maryland, Opebi axis) ...The mainland is huge, it needs more of Infrastructure to meet the need of its teeming, bursting at the seams population than this kind of buildings which are privately driven anyway.

Maybe i will make (or you should) make a thread about Lagos Mainland to balance the equation....Peace
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by K9blunt(f): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Enesi47:
use your IQ type some things meaningful ipod lady. What are you still doing in lagos, abi you don't have 5k to buy biafaud passport ni,, I just want to remind you that no city that Dos nt have under develop side.

If you have half a brain you should realise am calling a spade what it is a spade.

Because other places are not OK doesn't mean we should follow suit .

Ode
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by FRANKOXY(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Good for the state grin
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by Enesi47: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
K9blunt:

If you have half a brain you should realise am calling a spade what it is a spade.

Because other places are not OK doesn't mean we should follow suit .

Ode
carry your smell pussy comot joor
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by forgiveness: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
These projects are real.

Champange pearl tower- 30 floors and black pearl towers 24 floor

1 Like

Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by bigiyaro(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
koning:

Lagos is not included in your regionooo. Your region is Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and Ogun. I love Lagos too. We all(Nigerians) own it.
what r u saying?
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction by K9blunt(f): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Enesi47:
carry your smell pussy comot joor

Language of a yabaleft patient on the loose.

Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Landlord Warns Against Wearing Trousers Or Shorts In House In Enugu / House Of Architect Who Demolished Enugu Airport Fence Destroyed By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.