Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour (34220 Views)

Festus Oladunjoye & Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Wear Super Eagles Jersey / Lil Kesh & Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Look Alike? (Photos) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by bolaji3071(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Good for her.

Jesus is Coming soon o, please repent and turn away from your evil ways.
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by westlius(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nic 1
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by cutetopsey(f): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
ok
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by WaffenSS(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
emeraldknytt:
ehn ehn, she bought crosstour and she open leg like tolotolo(turkey) if she bought private jet nko.... congrats sha busybody

It's by opening the legs that she's able to buy the car in the first place.
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by Wizkoko(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
emperorchedda:
Nice. How I love women that hustle for themselves smiley

Although we are not sure if she hustled for herself...
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
4.5m car in a local compound where she pays rent of 250k smh
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by Wizkoko(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
WaffenSS:

It's by opening the legs that she's able to buy the car in the first place.

We suspect but we are not sure.
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by Ugomba(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
She took part in Dasuki yam sharing. EFCC where are you.
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by vicraven(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
francescainnoce:
Nice but the car looks bigger than her still....
If she big pass the car,abeg how she wan take enter??
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by francescainnoce(f): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Xclusivegrin007:
See bad belle...
Awwww Hun, I didn't mean it that way l. Perhaps becos I'm a great fan of mini cars like mini coopers and stuff in that line, that's why I perceive that to be big. Not out of envy or anything of that sort.
Please Ohk
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by keisha6(f): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
kissCongrat 2 ha
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by francescainnoce(f): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
vicraven:
If she big pass the car,abeg how she wan take enter??
Well you comment passed a statement of straight judgement. Didn't mean it that way dear, perhaps because I'm a fan of mini coopers, i perceived that to be big you see... Not in that sense you thought.
Will better express myself next time so you don't pass straight judgement on me..
Cheers mate
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by Boss13: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Her life, Her Money!!! Enjoy the fruit of your labour.

Not her money. That excitement is not one who spent money to buy the car. Appears to be a gift.
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by vicraven(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
francescainnoce:

Well you comment passed a statement of straight judgement. Didn't mean it that way dear, perhaps because I'm a fan of mini coopers, i perceived that to be big you see... Not in that sense you thought.
Will better express myself next time so you don't pass straight judgement on me..
Cheers mate
frances my loff, i was only joking o,sorry year? and warris mini.. mini.. mini cumpa?? is that a type of house?
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by flokii: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
'owo konga' grin

hustle don pay.. she as she spread sef like a pro
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
How much real estate property does she have ?

Or nah rent she dey pay ?
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by Horlawale1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Thinking of what to do to make money faster.(legally)

I lov this kind of news

God bless me more and more

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tenant using a ride of 4.5
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by Greycious(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
See her bust like the car boot
I smell jealousy
Lol cheesy
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by hollamighty: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Really?
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by guccitype(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Igbo babes ain't smiling....God bless our hustle sweetie..........dont mind Ndi osu imi
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by guccitype(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Three Heineken for you girl ...... congratulations
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by omenka(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
The way she sprayed her leg is the way she bought her car.
Just my observations.
Na wa oo. Shey the leg don turn perfume or insecticide.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by repogirl(f): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Na cross tour dey shack am like this? tongue grin
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by eltweezy90(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
emeraldknytt:
ehn ehn, she bought crosstour and she open leg like tolotolo(turkey) if she bought private jet nko.... congrats sha busybody
If she bought private jet, I sure say person for knack am akpako inside.
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by Nymbols1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by afrika(f): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Na to marry remain my dear. Godbless
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by chinexxx(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Na Ramsey Noah be dat? undecided
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by AmakaDNBStories(f): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
The way she sprayed her leg is the way she bought her car.
Just my observations.
Chinekeme!!!! Ahn ahn
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by Intendy: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
idi (ukwu) contributed most
Re: Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour by doxx: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
#Okay

Happy sunday

Don't miss out of tonight's sure games....check my moniker to subscribe to the various groups

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Looking Flawless In Cute Afternoon Selfie Photos / Michael Jackson Was A Nigerian And A Badagry Ancient idol. / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.