Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student (38491 Views)

Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by rozayx5(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
The best graduating student in unilag this year is graduating with a 5.0 department of psychology ....

shocked shocked shocked hmm straight A's from year one till final??
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Genea(f): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2016
rozayx5:

shocked shocked shocked hmm straight A's from year one till final??
naso we see am oooo, baddest guy
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by rozayx5(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
naso we see am oooo, baddest guy

that will be a record embarassed
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Moblord(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Reski:
Hi there is actually a faculty management studies in the university with art and social science courses been offered.
Management courses are not that arts. Courses like Accounting, Banking and finance, Infotech, business management cant be compared with English
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2016
You guys should watch out for the best graduating student of unilag.. Ayodele dada.. Department of psychology.... Won't tell you his cgpa nw, you guys will see for yourself when the time comes cool
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by happney65: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
doveda:

Ode!

Arabic is just a language.

And English isn't abi?..Ode
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by doveda: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
happney65:

And English isn't abi?..Ode

Ode!

The context you and the other fool used ‘English and Arabic' is the issue.

Even if she studied English or Arabic sef, you can never stand shoulder to shoulder with her.

Keep hating niggazsad

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by TeamSimple(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
fratermathy:

See his mouth! You think making a first class in English is easily achievable? Certainly not in Nigeria!

Infact, it's easier to get a first in Mathematics than for 'some' to get a second class upper in English. Don't speak carelessly. Your attempt to ridicule the course and the lady speaks volumes about you.

Appreciate the young girl! She did well. It's no easy feat.
Don't mind that epileptic patient..psycho-linguistics alone would get him lost in the course.

2 Likes

Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
fratermathy:

See his mouth! You think making a first class in English is easily achievable? Certainly not in Nigeria!

Infact, it's easier to get a first in Mathematics than for 'some' to get a second class upper in English. Don't speak carelessly. Your attempt to ridicule the course and the lady speaks volumes about you.

Appreciate the young girl! She did well. It's no easy feat.

Mavor ?... belike u need to modify ur statement oo .. maths ain't easy likewise English, By the tym u do "Real Analysis" "Differential Equation 11" "Numerical Analysis II" ur life won't remain the same, me'y vwee we na' grin grin Ask the likes of Austino , Akpanakpudor e.tc u will understand wat am saying.

As for the 1st class issue, lolz.. i comment my reserve.. happy Sunday
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by toksclive(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
The lady studied computer science
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by salisy: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
I wonder why those that graduated with stellar performances in MSC are not given deserved recognition and applause. is it that academic achievements in Msc level aren't considered as much of an achievement
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Elxandre(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
siraj1402:
Now people see her as beautiful and no one talk about her hijab.Hijab does not cover her brain,it only make her more unique. #HijabMyBeautyMyPride.
You are the only one trivial to talk about such!
Nobody cares about the Hijab.

We only care about people using Burka to public places for security reasons.
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Sman37(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Alhamdulillah for her Ya ALLAH make my dream to be best graduat in out section come real Ameen

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by HaneefahRN(f): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by HaneefahRN(f): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
mavaakiti:
Kudos to her....but sadly she'll just end up as 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife! I wish she wasn't a muslim.
Ur reasoning is warped, but as a non-muslim what will she end up as?

Let me guess, a baby mama? But of course tht is not shameful to u as being someone's wife.
Why can't u just wish her well and face ur own life?

2 Likes

Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
madridguy:
Why always ladies ?
they cram good.
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Genea(f): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
rozayx5:

that will be a record embarassed
yea yea
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by jane0000(f): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
mavaakiti:
Kudos to her....but sadly she'll just end up as 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife! I wish she wasn't a muslim.
Dis is the most careless comment have seen today. Wetting concern u with her religion? Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
mavaakiti:

Anytime we call some of you fools out,some people will say we're rude

Let me just spare you for now.Cretin

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by phetty(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
doveda:

Ode!

Look who is talking?undecided

You can never reach her heights. First wife, second wife, third wife or fourth wife, she will still end up having an enjoyable marriage than you can only dream of.

Keep hating while she continues to prosper tongue

Good one...100 likes for you

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Taofiq120(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Congratulations to her, she deserved it. She was my level mate. We graduated d same year
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by ism4real16: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
ITbomb:
Which course?

I'm sure it must be English

thats not correct.
she's a computer science guru
dont be jealous please

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Dalhatj(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
ITbomb:
Which course?

Computer science
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Proudmuslim(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
It really feels amazing to see Muslim girls setting great records in our tertiary institutions as a proud student of atbu i can see that in the next convorcation we are going to see many surprises

to haters and the rest all over the world diamonds,dollars and valuable things are kept in safe and other things for protection Muslim woman is worth more than a million diamonds that is why they use hijab It really feels amazing to see Muslim girls setting great records in our tertiary institutions as a proud student of atbu i can see that in the next convorcation we are going to see many surprises

to haters and the rest all over the world diamonds,dollars and valuable things are kept in safe and other things for protection Muslim woman is worth more than a million diamonds that is why they use hijab
It really feels amazing to see Muslim girls setting great records in our tertiary institutions as a proud student of atbu i can see that in the next convorcation we are going to see many surprises

to haters and the rest all over the world diamonds,dollars and valuable things are kept in safe and other things for protection Muslim woman is worth more than a million diamonds that is why they use hijab

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by haffaze777(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Ur reasoning is warped, but as a non-muslim what will she end up as?

Let me guess, a baby mama? But of course tht is not shameful to u as being someone's wife.
Why can't u just wish her well and face ur own life?

U dey mind that mumu

1 Like

Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by san316(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
mavaakiti:
And you will end up as one of a politician's intimacy gadgets and possibly end up a single mum or a HIV victim.

I wwish you were not a pagan.
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by Binsani(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Gbam......well spoken.
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by LilTroy: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
ITbomb:
Which course?
computer science
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by farouk0403(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
mavaakiti:

At least she is far more better than you
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by H2Ossss(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
ITbomb:
Which course?

Nooo... computer science... she was in my set... though I was in mech eng. Shezzz a genius.
Re: Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student by H2Ossss(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Moblord:
she graduated from computer science, which means she don drink maths. Its a university of technology so No arts and humanities. the institution was
graduating a total of 8,127
students, a breakdown of which
shows 845 diploma, 5,577 first
degrees, 1,620 PGD/Masters
and 85 Ph.Ds.
“Out of the 5,577 first degree
graduants, 32 obtained first
class.
1,203 got second class upper,
2,702 obtained second class
lower while 1,481 got third class
and 136 obtained pass.
Now thats a university... 32 first class in four years... not some yeye schools with 100+ first class in a single set..... dont wanna call namess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB / Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.