Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President (892 Views)

APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK / Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. / AMAZING! These 5 Photos Prove Buhari Is Digital President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2016
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari celebrated his 73rd birthday on December 17, 2015. The leader of the nation is very wise man and these five photos will prove that Buhari goes with time.

Buhari wrote his first Tweet, that received more than 1,000 retweets more than year ago. Within six hours of enlisting, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress had garnered a followership of 12,000. During all the presidential campaign the incumbent president was active on social accounts.

Below are five photos that prove Muhammadu Buhari is digital president.

1. When Buhari was in Lagos for campaigning he met with a small group of his most passionate volunteers – and after an engaging evening of ideas, vision, and intense engagement on the future of Nigeria, he took some time out for his first selfie!

Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2016
2. The historic conversation occurred between former president Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari, during which the former conceded defeat in presidential election. During the call the incumbent leader seen talking on smartphone.

Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 24, 2016
3. Buhari went all ‘Inspector gadget’ by addressing members of the country’s Under-17 team via Skype. The president skyped with the players as they prepare to take on Mali in the final of the junior world tourney taking place in Chile. The Golden Eaglets became only the second side to retain the FIFA U-17 World Cup for the fifth time.

Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 24, 2016
4. The leader of the nation adjusts his glasses as he got set to be captured for the National Identity Management program in Abuja.

Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2016
Digital president my cute ass
Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2016
5. President Buhari speaking with the soldiers
working in the field via digital devices.

The president advised the Nigerian Armed Forces to
ensure that they win the war against Boko Haram in
the nation’s northeast.

Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by Kyase(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Digital president my cute ass
Lol why you dey beef baba like that?
Na only Facebook one president been sabi use.
Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by Djicemob: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2016
"Digital president" with analogue ideas undecided
Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2016
Jonathan was an analogue president with analogue ideas and character.

1 Like

Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by mcee1(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Every time I wake up and remember PMB is our president, I know a common man like me has hope in this our dear nation. Its well with you Mr president.

God bless Nigeria. cry
Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by mcee1(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2016
Long live Mr president

Long live Nigeria. kiss
Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by mars123(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2016
Djicemob:
"Digital president" with analogue ideas undecided
your opinion noted...but you think the presidency is as easy as sudoku think again.
Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by Djicemob: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2016
mars123:
your opinion noted...but you think the presidency is as easy as sudoku think again.
Your 'digital president' should known all that before dishing out bogus campaign promises.
Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by mars123(m): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2016
Djicemob:
Your 'digital president' should known all that before dishing out bogus campaign promises.
cry me a river...he's also your 'digital president' for four years.
Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by alrahmanonline(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Digital president my crawcraw yansh
Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by porshuch: 9:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan was an analogue president with analogue ideas and character.
that picture killed Jonathan's political career.

1 Like

Re: Amazing! This 5 Photo Prove Buhari Is Digital President by Mynd44: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2016

(1)

Buhari Deviating From Apc’s Manifesto – Tinubu / Your Evil Justifies My Evil - Prof. Pius Adesanmi / I Will Back Igbo For 2019 Presidency – IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.