Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Your Favorite /worst Teachers Back In Sec/pry School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Favorite /worst Teachers Back In Sec/pry School (787 Views)

Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents / BREAKING: Resumption Date For Pry, Sec Schools Changed / How N18.7 Billion Meant For Pry School Teachers’ Salaries Disappeared In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite /worst Teachers Back In Sec/pry School by Dexema(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Teachers form an important part of our memories growing up as we had to interact with them on a daily basis in class , share your best and worst memories of your time with these special set of people back in primary or secondary school.

Mine: corporal Orwe davidson was a fatherly figure back in command children's school, charity.
Mrs Nkereuwem refused to return my Mastering English textbook in primary 4.

Mr. Ayejuyo of imade college...best geography teacher ever.

my worst experience came when I called a teacher an "unfortunate human being " in public and he was just standing right behind me, omo the slap no need part 2 that day and trust him I failed his subject maths woefully that term.

Kindly share yours.

(1) (Reply)

Application For 2016 AGBAMI Medical Professional Scholarship Awards / Outbreak Of A Deadly Disease On OAU Campus! Management Warn The Public! / You Will Pity The Students,seen The Pictures Of The School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.