Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

"Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng (51123 Views)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" / El-rufai’s Religious Policies Will Tear Nigeria Apart – Shi’ites / Motorists Blast Ambode Over Herbert Macaulay Road, LASG Responds - Greennews.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by psalmsjob: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
drss:
d only person dat will tear d zoo apart is no other dan his royal dullardness himself, buari dullard.
let d zoo collapse make every body go him village.
If Nigeria could ever collapse then there won't be any village for anyone to go to because for there to be a village a group of Homes/family has to come together, thus a country.

The challenge to our progress as a country is in TOPICS and THOUGHTS/COMMENTS such as these that I qouted. No one within Nigeria is bigger/stronger than her to cause her collapse.

In passing...This is the proper spelling of buHari with a 'H' not how you spelt it...so much for "dullardness".

#SaiBaba Any day, Every day!

1 Like

Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by mascot87(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
lomprico:

Una no get liver naa! grin

Yes, we no get. Hope u are much more happy now
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by oluwasegun007(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nigeria is too much for any of them to brake.... not even when combined....

NIGERIA- God own country.

1 Like

Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Candyrain:

OTONDO grin
I like the way you dissected and analyzed all his points before putting your reply through a rigorous peer-reviewed study.
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by amusadele: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
The only people or person who is the fastest person to cause deaths or who will cause the collapse or disintegration of the country is Buhari. It is stated in the Bible that when a foolish, a tarrant, an Islam or a bad leader runs a country, the people will cry for help from God directly or from bigger and stronger nations for help.
A normal and a reasonable leader who is having the sincere hearth of moving country Nigeria will be very careful. As soon Buhari was sworn into power, his first remarks: the 5% voter will enjoy less than those who gave me 95%. That leader to me, is the most senseless, very foolish and worthless person. As if that is not enough, look at his first appointments, the first INEC woman who is his own sister and this was followed by the tribal and religious worst appointments that sent every normal person got fedup and realised that, yes, we have gone backward to the those bad days. As if those are not enough, he went ahead to handcuff Metuh while Dasuki who was seen with a fire arm was not handcuffed. What can of hate is that? We know those who are supposed to be handcuffed. A normal leader should quickly charge any corrupt or any other bad people to court, that is all. Infact, I will pray against Buhari to fail unless he repents.
When it come to the south south and the east, the energy and force that will emanate from Buhari to deal with these two regions will even be much more stronger than that of Messi when he is close the goal post.
You want the 5% people to go backward but you want their oil. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by Securedlife(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
I didn't see my name and my picture, y?, are you underrating me. don't try me o, you better pyt it there or . . .
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
This is what happens when journalists are under-paid; they stay in one corner of their room typing the most sensationalist news while smoking weed as motivation.
Let these politicians raise the minimum wage abeg or we'd see more of these type of news.
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by Candyrain(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
charix:

I like the way you dissected and analyzed all his points before putting your reply through a rigorous peer-reviewed study.

After reading all he posted I didn't know how to go about replying him other than to call him that.
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by uchennamani(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
That's your opinion, bro. It is not in the least binding on us. We, on the other hand, believe that those names you mentioned, except my president, are those that should be punished for their crimes against the federal republic of Nigeria. That's is after they have been convicted and exhausted their appeals to the supreme court.
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by CapitalX(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
bayulll01:
The way some Nigerian think will make you to wonder if this country if full of silly and morons,in a sane society those people you mentions there will be serving one jail terms or another.

1.Nnamadi kanu :he openly called other tribe stupid,openly seek for arms to fight Nigeria,seeking funds all rounds the globe to buy arms and preach hate and called the igbos to kill other tribe,saying they are the best in the country.

my verdict:::::::: he will be prosecuted and sentenced to death,but with plea he will be given 100yrs in prison.

N.B nothing will happen,Nigeria is bigger than any silly slowpoke.

Elzakasi :: or whatever his name,runs a parellel govermnet in Latina,even the governor and all the traditional rullers has no say when this man talk,he openly threaten and push an army general on camera,and he believe nothing can touch him.

verdict:::: he will be prosecuted and sentenced to many years in prisons,Iran and Iraq can send their army to release him when he lands in jail,we don't care.

N.B all the northern region supported this administrations for downgrading the man to a common criminal,unlike from our brother from the rising sun.

Tompolo ::::this one his name is deceiving him,he thinks hes the goverment that we
all must worship him,just as when they warned the past silly president that he should not step his leg in bayelsa.this one is so corrupt,he embezle all the money meant for the people,that he is so rich more than the state itself.

verdict:::::He still got time to redeem himself by visiting the nearest Efcc outlet close to him,if not,he will be arrested.disgraced and sentenced to long terms in jail.

N.B is not all ND that are silly,some are very wise and they know tompolo riddance will be good for them.

Buhari:::likes him or hate him,he is the best after chicken republic,he will makes sure Nigeria is one,I wonder what you people expect from him,when this nations has gone to the dogs.

Verdict::::he will not only prosecute all those criminals,he will make sure they spends so much time behind bar.

N.B he got nothing to loose,he's 74,all his children will not suffer again,to all those wailers get a life and think straight.

finish posting and call some people wailers that means you are a Pro-Wailer. And there is no difference btw you both. Get a life. Those first three persons are not just the ordinary person you might see on the road.
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by alfsalami: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
None of the first three can tear even the wall of the prisons where they will serve because none can match PMB
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by charlycharles(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
bayulll01:
The way some Nigerian think will make you to wonder if this country if full of silly and morons,in a sane society those people you mentions there will be serving one jail terms or another.

1.Nnamadi kanu :he openly called other tribe stupid,openly seek for arms to fight Nigeria,seeking funds all rounds the globe to buy arms and preach hate and called the igbos to kill other tribe,saying they are the best in the country.

my verdict:::::::: he will be prosecuted and sentenced to death,but with plea he will be given 100yrs in prison.

Elzakasi :: or whatever his name,runs a parellel govermnet in Latina,even the governor and all the traditional rullers has no say when this man talk,he openly threaten and push an army general on camera,and he believe nothing can touch him.

verdict:::: he will be prosecuted and sentenced to many years in prisons,Iran and Iraq can send their army to release him when he lands in jail,we don't care.

N.B all the northern region supported this administrations for downgrading the man to a common criminal,unlike from our brother from the rising sun.

Tompolo ::::this one his name is deceiving him,he thinks hes the goverment that we
all must worship him,just as when they warned the past silly president that he should not step his leg in bayelsa.this one is so corrupt,he embezle all the money meant for the people,that he is so rich more than the state itself.

verdict:::::He still got time to redeem himself by visiting the nearest Efcc outlet close to him,if not,he will be arrested.disgraced and sentenced to long terms in jail.

N.B is not all ND that are silly,some are very wise and they know tompolo riddance will be good for them.

Buhari:::likes him or hate him,he is the best after chicken republic,he will makes sure Nigeria is one,I wonder what you people expect from him,when this nations has gone to the dogs.

Verdict::::he will not only prosecute all those criminals,he will make sure they spends so much time behind bar.

N.B he got nothing to loose,he's 74,all his children will not suffer again,to all those wailers get a life and think straight.
one #dullardihnno fan spotted... continue like father like son. even craze dey run for families...
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by hsub: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by Charly68: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
I only know of one president of all presidents and his name Jehovah .forget about those who make noise but can not even deternine what the next few minutes of their lives will bring.

1 Like

Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by ifelovemi: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Atlantian:
Nothing will ground Nigeria faster than inability to sell a barrel of crude oil for 6 months. In exactly 6 months, we can exhaust our $28b External Reserve without any oil export. And only one person can make that happen with the aid of c6 and his crew. Use your mouth to count your teeth.

And in your right sense you think government will fold there hand and allow this to happen, you will be surprise what will happen. PMP is different from other past president, he doesn't condol nonsense. I only pity the niger delta people.
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by amusadele: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chimezie250:
Mr president need to really be careful with the most of the agitation because any slightly mistake we are all in for it
if only the dumb dullard will have normal brain. Just few hours vexation from the Tompolo angle, two refinaries are closed down. Imagine the effects of those few hours. Buhari's Islam blood will never reduce its influence abi pressure him. If he likes, let his follow his body language and his associates, he will never believe his own eye. People, I mean, people are VERY VERY angry since Buhari came into power not because he is sincerely fighting corruption but because he is openly misbehaving, he is openly undermining people. What we expect him to do is to quickly arrest all those corrupt people including those in apc, charge them to court, send your lawyers to follow up. Try to fasten the trial period and recover these monies if there is truth on all those accusation,and that is it.
Too, try to stop those apc members who are always telling the most dangerious lies. Tell them to only say what is try and as well as those stolen BIGGEST and UNBELIEVABLE figures. Buhari is setting a pace that send this country far backward. We have never experienced this new systen governor who are age, will open their mouth and accused people of stealing VERY BIG amouth of money just to finish people. That is rubbish.
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by Giwayusuf17(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
coolzeal:
Three captains cannot ride a ship. That's the case of this nation .
These people can't be a captain where Buhari is coz he's hld d trigger several times likewise he's dished out strategies that conquered many wars, those pple to me ar just being used to tackle his antigraft campaign.... ...... Buhari is on top of his game those fools will only rust in jail
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by amusadele: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
bayulll01:

You belong to the catoon family. Go and aso Kachukwu, the oil minister what happened when Tompolo boys strucked for fews hours? As we are talking two refinaries a down.
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=bayulll01 post=42275641]The way some Nigerian think will make you to wonder if this country if full of silly and morons,in a sane society those people you mentions there will be serving one jail terms or another.

N.B he got nothing to loose,he's 74,all his children will not suffer again,to all those wailers get a life and think straight.[/quot

Shame on U. He has nofin to loose, what abt U? Ya children don grow finish abi? E be like say as God create ya sense on top ya head, U pursue am go ya dick. Abeg re-read wetin U post. Even if U mistakenly enter law school, they no teach U common sense? D OTONDO fit U wella
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by bayulll01(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
amusadele:
You belong to the catoon family. Go and aso Kachukwu, the oil minister what happened when Tompolo boys strucked for fews hours? As we are talking two refinaries a down.

and u are braging about that,and we all want this nation's to move forward,people like you will now cry economic is in shamble
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by emmykk(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
mascot87:

Thank you, we like it like that. No one on planet earth will exist forever.

that is the cause of Nigeria peoblem
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by spenca: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ayodele the noise maker
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by 247notire(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Gentlemanly:
It appears those ranting rubbish are those of the generation unborn as at the last time Buhari jailed the threats to the nation when he was military president. I know Buhari is wiser now, he has been bitten once, he is the commander in chief of the military. The military is been sanitized as we speak and am sure any threat to Nigeria under this regime will be dealt with. Call him a dollard or slow watever ( those of you who insult the president deserve to be dealt with cuz I see no difference in you guys and d detained)
Buhari has good brains as advisers and he sure knows what he is doing.
U mean the dullard president and slow poke? Come and arrest me now, Mr high brow... Rubbish....
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by wtfCode: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
i can't wait oo.
let the tearing begin! cheesy cheesy wink
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by fanedrive(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by godox2(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
lofty900:
Funny enough non of them have the balls to do anything.
Nnamdi kanu is in prison since last year eating half cooked beans, drinking garri and getting raped in prison. His court case will drag for years then he will be sentenced to prison at last. Case closed!
El zakzaky, heaven will not fall if anything happens to him. His group are a minority in the north and all they can do is continue to protest until they get tired. He will also be sentenced. Case closed!
Tompolo is hiding in the creeks, he's now a wounded lion, no longer the feared militant we all knew. His accounts all over the country have been frozen by efcc. He's now accusing apc members in delta of trying to kill him. If he's the man he used to be, they would have been afraid of him. if he thinks he can create chaos in Niger delta and expect the people to protect him, he should think again.

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL, KUDOS, a beg any lover of our best country in the world(NIGERIA) hit like.
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by busky101(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
drss:
d only person dat will tear d zoo apart is no other dan his royal dullardness himself, buari dullard.
let d zoo collapse make every body go him village.
lwkm
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Scout60:

guy which school u go

FUTO
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by suco01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
This is as gud as Nonsense.... Ogaooo wish dis country well.
Re: "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng by 42ultimate(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
The only one person that can tear Nigeria apart is God. After God abeg fear OBJ. It is not about having power alone but he possess power together with wisdom and he knows the keys to the unity and disintegration of Nigeria. Many people will not agree with me because they believe that he is relegated but believe me, he still has the influence. Oye ni agba nwo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ / How A Customer Stood His Ground Against Outrageous NEPA Bill. / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.