Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Her Wedding Photos To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Her Wedding Photos To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (1437 Views)

Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Sunkanmi Omobolanle & Wife, Kudirat Abimbola Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Her Wedding Photos To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by lovdoc: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2016
Yoruba actress Ibironke Ojo-Anthony better known as Ronke Oshodi Oke and husband are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary today. The couple have actually been together for nine years before tying the knots in 2009. Ronke gushed about her husband saying:

16 years of friendship, 7 years of marriage tho you can b very naughty atimes but having u by my side has being wonderful my friend, my husband, my big baby, the father of my children. HWA to us.

https://www.instagram.com/ronkeoshodioke/

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Her Wedding Photos To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by lovdoc: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2016
see more lalasticlala smiley smiley

Re: Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Her Wedding Photos To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by lovdoc: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Her Wedding Photos To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by funnynation(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2016
k
Re: Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Her Wedding Photos To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by yusaze2007: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2016
issorite
Re: Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Her Wedding Photos To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Mhizkel(f): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Cute couples smiley
Re: Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Her Wedding Photos To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Smellymouth: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Lovely..
God continually bless ur union
Re: Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Her Wedding Photos To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 11:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Happy anniversary to them
Re: Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Her Wedding Photos To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by cruzita(f): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2016
happy anniversary to them and may they live to celebrate more

(1) (Reply)

Tyra Banks Welcomes Her Miracle Baby Boy / What Is Flavour Up To? / Are Chidinma And Flavour Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.