Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

To Many Offering Sessions In Our Churches These Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Many Offering Sessions In Our Churches These Days (415 Views)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Many Offering Sessions In Our Churches These Days by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2016
So today decided to visit a church instead of wasting the day sleeping and what I found surprised me. They were at least 6 offering sessions during the service which was much more than I planned for . At a point I had to ask an usher to show me the rest room to avoid looking like a clown each time bag was passed round.

I felt very embarrassed and had to leave earlier than planned cos my mood was totally spoilt after the while thing. I wonder what churches have turned into these days. It's getting out of hand pls let us say no to these wanton exploitation of masses under the guise of religion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love For Shari'a Law / Beware Of Deceivers 2 / Happy Easter To Every Nairalander! The Significance Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.